Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

There's a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive.

(Vic's p.o.v)

It's amazing how someone can be the happiest they have ever been and be freaking out at the same time.

Jaime and I are currently cuddling in his bed, skipping school and not having a care in the world. I love being here, in this state, with him. I could spend all eternity in this position and be perfectly content. We fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

I don't even want to discuss going to dinner with Jaime's parents. It was awkward the entire time, and let's just say I was still stimulated from me and Jaime's previous actions. And if that wasn't obvious enough, I had left Jaime a hickey the size of Texas on his lower neck.

Out of everything that has happened, the way I had treated Jaime had scared me the most.

I don't know what got into me, I've never been an aggressive or possessive person. I was a completely different person with Jaime. I wanted him all to myself and no one else. I wanted him to beg for me. I felt like if anyone went near him, they could be taking him away from me. He was mine.

Neither of us has brought it up, and I'm really dying to know how he feels. Was it wrong to do what I did the same day he walked in on Tony and Eric? Did he think I was taking advantage of him?

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang, scaring myself and making Jaime jump.

I picked it up, it was Anna. My breath hitched.

It's now or never.

"I'll be right back." I said, unwrapping myself from Jaime's grasp. He nodded, turning over.

I walked downstairs, wincing slightly at the sunlight coming in through the windows.

"Hey, where are you?" Anna asked. I heard a locker slam in the background.

"Jaime's. We didn't feel like getting up." I said. She laughed.

"Of course. I'm not surprised." She replied.

"Hey, um, can we talk?" I asked, gulping.

"Babe, we are talking." She joked.

"No, like in person. I have to talk to you." I said, biting my lip.

"Oh." She said. "Well, I'm leaving early right now, so I can come over and talk with you there."

The thought of talking about Jaime and I with my girlfriend in Jaime's house with Jaime there made me feel really uneasy.

"Uh, um yeah. That sounds great." I lied.

"Cool. I love you." She said happily.

"I, uh, love you too." I replied, hanging up quickly and running upstairs.

I walked in, seeing Jaime curled up close to my side of the bed, watching tv. I couldn't help but smile, despite my panicked state, because he only did that when he wanted to be with me. I slipped in next to him, smiling as he rested his head on my shoulder, holding me close. I kissed his forehead as I turned to face him.

"Anna's coming over." I whispered. His eyes turned wide.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked, moving away from me. I frowned.

"No, I'm going to talk with her. I need to." I said, truthfully.

"Oh, okay. Do you need me to leave?" He said, sounding down.

"You don't have to. It is your house after all." I said. He smiled.

"I'll go get us some food. Let me get ready." He replied, getting out of bed and going into the restroom.

Although I was upset that he was leaving, I was also relieved because I honestly don't know how this talk with Anna is going to turn out.

Jaime walked out with a shirt and shorts on, leaving his hair down. He kissed me quickly before walking downstairs and out of the house. I sighed, mimicking Jaime's actions and getting ready as well.

Ten minutes after Jaime left, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, smiling as Anna walked in. We sat at the dining table.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked, sitting up straight.

"I, uh, really don't know how to start it. It's complicated." I said, stuttering.

She looked confused."Okay, tell me what happened first."

"Mike and I were here on Saturday, waiting for Jaime to come home so we could all hang out."

"Okay." She said. I continued.

"And finally, we here his car door close. I opened the door, ready to see him surprised, but when I met his eyes, I saw that he had been crying. He looked so broken, Anne. I had never seen him that upset in my life."

"What happened?" She asked, squeezing my hand.

"He told me he was going to go see Tony. They had plans for the weekend too, and Tony and Jaime had a huge argument the day before. He was going over to apologize, try to make things better."

Anna gasped. I think she knew what I was about to say next.

"But then as he got to Tony's house, he noticed the front door was unlocked after ringing the doorbell. He let himself in, and walked around the house, calling out to Tony. As he got down the hallway where Tony's room was at, he started to hear noises. Jaime thought it was just him, and that there was nothing going on at all, but he was wrong."

I looked up at her, whose face had gone from her usual happiness to a sad stare.

"He walked in the doorway of Tony's room, and saw Tony and Eric together."

Anna hit her hand down on the table. "I knew it! I always thought there was something off about Tony, I knew it!"

"But as he said all of these things to me, and sat there in my arms crying his eyes out, I realized something. I would never do something like that to someone as great as he is. It wouldn't cross my mind. He was here, coming to me broken just like I had years ago. We needed each other, through thick and thin we were there, and we always would be." I said, taking a deep breath.

"And as I realized all those things, I picked his chin up, wiped his eyes, and I kissed him."

I was expecting an outrage, Anna screaming and yelling and flipping tables and throwing things at me and cursing Jaime and whatever else girls do to get revenge, but all she gave me was a smile.

A smile that screamed, "I know".

"How long have you been in love with Jaime, Vic?" She asked.

I stared at her, heart racing. "What?"

"Vic, I always knew there was something about you two that was more than just best friends, and that's okay. I'm not upset about it, in fact, I kept waiting for the day you'd finally admit it to yourself." She said, smiling. I smiled, feeling myself calm down.

"I thought you were going to kill me." I said, chuckling.

"I don't think Jaime would want that." She said, laughing along with me.

"Can we still be friends?" I asked as she got up.

"Duh. Are you kidding? Of course. You know, I've always wanted a gay friend, and now I have two. Lucky me."

I rolled my eyes, giving her a tight hug and waving as she went home.

And now I wonder how Jaime will take the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey 〷◠‿◠〷
"screaming and yelling and flipping tables and throwing things"
idk dude
i really didn't want Anna to be psycho ex-girlfriend, because literally every fuenciado fanfic is like that, plus she's a really cool person and cool people rule ✌
tony's p.o.v is next so get ready for a sad sad sad sad sad sad sad chapter
remember guys, "one must always go through sadness to achieve the happiness they deserve"
i just made that up oh yeah
i should be a philosopher ☯
i love you guys ok i'm going to marry each and every single one of you
(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥