Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

Never means forever.

(Jaime's p.o.v)

"Hey, what can I get for you?"

I smiled softly at the cashier, ordering whatever sounded good. I handed him money and hummed anxiously as I waited for my change.

"Um, your food is almost ready, so I'll call you when it is." He said, handing me change and blushing as our hands touched. I smiled brightly at him. What a cutie.

Of course, not nearly as cute as Vic.

I sat at one of the tables, tapping my foot and looking around. I was so incredibly anxious about Vic's talk with Anna, I could barely keep my focus.

"Hey, uh, here's your order."

I snapped out of my trance, looking up at the same cashier, who was standing with my bag of food, smiling at me.

"Oh, thanks." I said, getting up and making sure our hands touched again, just for the fun of it.

"Um, yeah." He stuttered, cheeks turning pink. "Have a good day."

"You too." I said, winking, only making the boy's face blush darken. I chuckled as I walked out into the cool air.

I quickly drove home, hoping and praying Anna wasn't there, and Vic was still alive. It was a silly thing to worry about, but I couldn't help it.

I pulled into my driveway, relieved at the sight of only one other car, which wasn't Anna's. I grabbed the bag, locking my car behind me and opening the front door.

"Honey, I'm home." I called out, hearing a chuckle coming from the kitchen.

"Darling, I've missed you." Vic said, emerging from the kitchen and kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back happily, still unsure of what all had happened.

We sat at the table, eating in a silence that I couldn't bear.

"So, how did it go?" I asked, feeling pretty damn terrified.

"Well, she hates me, you, us. She even tried to pull a knife on me. She swore revenge on me and promised to hunt you down and have you dead."

I choked on my drink. Vic laughed.

"I'm kidding. Were you seriously that scared?"

"Yes." I said, looking down at the table. We both had finished our food.

"Let's go upstairs." Vic whispered, taking my hand and running upstairs, me following.

He fell on the bed, me falling on top of him. He smiled at me before letting our lips meet, running his hands through my hair. I pulled away and he frowned.

"You're mean." He said, pouting.

I laughed and flipped us over, bringing Vic on top of me. We continued to kiss, letting our tongues roam against the other's.

"So." I said, breaking the kiss. " Anna was cool with everything?"

"Yeah, she even said she knew there was something between us, and that she fully supports us." He said, laughing.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course, love." Vic replied, sitting up next to me. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently.

"I-I don't think I'm ready for another relationship." I said, frowning slightly.

"Oh, well, I-I understand." Vic said, giving me a smile.

"I just, I feel so bad, because we're finally able to admit our feelings to one another, and after everything with Tony-"

"Hey, it's okay." Vic soothed. "I love you, you know that. I completely understand why, and I'll wait. I'll always wait for you."

I smiled, kissing him on the nose as he grinned at me. "I love you so much, you know that?"

"I know." He replied, reattaching our lips.

We spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing, except getting up out of bed every once in awhile. It was great to be away from school and everyone and everything that came with it and just be with each other without any distractions. It was the times like these where I felt closer to Vic than I ever had before.

It was after four when Vic suggested we should go for a walk, which I happily agreed to.

As we walked through a small trail a couple of blocks down from my street, we passed a guy sitting on a bench, playing his guitar and singing as a few people stopped to give him money.

"And I never thought I could ever love someone as much as I love you." He sang.

Vic grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smiled at him.

"I know it's crazy but it's true."

We stopped and gave him what all we had before walking back. He grinned at us and continued to play.

"Never thought I could need someone as much as I need you."

"Hey, Jaime." I turned to face Vic, who had cupped my cheek with his hand, smiling at me.

"I love you."

We kissed, and I knew there wouldn't be anyone else I'd rather be with than my own best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey hey
how are you guys, how was your day? it's one in the morning currently and i have to be up very early but fuck it yolo right

to be honest, i do not know who's p.o.v is next :o
i usually write these things down and plan them out but i stopped at this chapter so oops we'll see
i was thinking beau or kyle or one of the guys who isn't a main character but idk .o.
i'm also going to be on vacation next week, so i probably won't update then, unless i get an idea wooo
☀☁
i don't even know the song i quoted so it could suck or it could be really good who knows
who wants to write a fic with mike and i i'll love you forever if you do ♥‿♥
(Ɔ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C)
i love you guys so much ok
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥