Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

You're just another set of bones to lay to rest.

(Kyle's p.o.v)

I stared in disbelief. I knew the guys were looking at me, waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't.

It couldn't be true, what Tony said was untrue.

"What do you mean? He is your boyfriend."

"Not anymore."


Click.

The phone dropped in my hand, falling face first on the cafeteria table.

"Dude, what's up?" Beau asked, concerned.

"T-Tony, he-" I couldn't finish

I saw Eric tense up in the corner of my eye, but I was too shocked to question.

"Fucking spit it out, man." Elliot said.

"He just told me Jaime and him weren't together anymore." I replied, earning multiple gasps and 'oh fuck''s.

"No fucking way." Jesse muttered. The boys were just as shocked as I was.

"You know, Tony has been acting quite unusual. Maybe a lot has been going on that we haven't heard about." Justin stated, glancing at Kellin has he wore a puzzled expression.

"He still could have told us, we were the ones who got them together in the first place." Dave said, obviously upset. The boys nodded in agreement.

"There has been a lot going on, believe me." Said Josh, making his way over to the end of the table where Eric was sitting. He sat down close to him and wrapped an arm around Eric.

Eric tensed visibly. "I, uh, have to go to the restroom."

I watched as he quickly walked away, very confused about his actions. What was up with him today?

"How would you know about anything?" Dave asked, bringing my attention back to the more important topic.

"Because I know the root cause of this problem. I was there when everything took a turn for the worst." He said, crossing his legs.

"And when did everything take a turn for the worst?" Jack asked.

"You guys remember that party I had months ago, right?" We nodded.

"Well, I don't mean to jeopardize any friendships, but I clearly remember that night and everything that took place." He said, putting his head down.

"What took place?" Beau asked, perplexed.

"Well, it was very late. Oliver had asked me to grab something from my room upstairs, which of course I agreed to."

"Okay." I said. "Go on."

"And I was outside, and I walked past Jaime and Vic and a few others, but I didn't see Tony. I didn't question it much, and continued my way through the house to get upstairs."

At this point, we all had turned our full attention to Josh. None of us knew what to expect.

"I opened the door, revealing a full on make out session, with the guys shirt off and everything. At first I laughed it off, but then I saw who it was."

"Oh shit." Justin muttered.

"I saw Tony and Eric making out, in my house, in my own bed, at my own party." He said softly.

"Oh fuck no." I said, going from curious and shocked to furious.

"That's why he left. Little fucker didn't want us to know." Gabe said, Jack and Jesse nodding with him.

"I can't believe it." Beau said, who seemed more shocked than the rest of us combined.

"I had known for the longest time, but I couldn't bring myself to tell Jaime. After going through something similar myself, I couldn't bear to see him in the state I knew the news would bring him in."

"So how did he find out?" Matty asked.

"Now that, I'm not sure. But I will tell you, that after they kissed that night at the party, Eric and Tony had been dating. Ever since that very night." Josh said.

Our mouths dropped in unison.

"They hid that much from us? All this time?" Elliot asked.

"This is insane. Eric he- He wouldn't do that." Beau said, shaking his head.

"I'm afraid he did." Josh said as the bell rang. "I have to go, and I'm sorry you were the last ones to know." He got up, smiling sympathetically.

We nodded, getting up and saying little as we walked out of the cafeteria.

"I can't even begin to look at Eric the same way." Dave said.

"Same with Tony. I can only imagine how Jaime found out." Justin said, still shocked as ever.

And as we walked into the hallway, guess who we ran into?

Eric himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shiiiiiiiiiit *o*
do you guys still read this or what cause if not then i'm gonna do a ben ferris and quit
jokes i'm not leaving 〷◠‿◠〷
BUT
i wrote down who's p.o.v is next, but i'm not home so
it's either vic or jaime and it's also ♥valentine's day♥ :~)
if you are reading this line, know that i love you very much
(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )