Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

Out of sight out of mind I was never even there.

(Vic's p.o.v)

I'm so happy I talked with Jaime. Everything's good now.

I'm starting to open up more to Tony. He's a really cool guy, and he seems to have gotten along just fine with all the guys. He also seems to be a lot happier now. I can't help but envy him, though. It's not hard to notice he has feelings towards the guy I love.

Speaking of Jaime, he's here with me now. We're in History.

"Hey Vic, what's the answer to question 17?" I looked over at him, in his thoughtful expression. He was so cute, sitting and doing his work while I'm drawing in my textbook.

"You're really doing that?" I asked, laughing.

He smiled at me. "Well yeah, I'm failing. And we both know how my mom is." We laughed. Jaime's parents always expected him to do good in school. Jaime was one of the smartest in the entire grade. Everything just came easy to him.

"Just get it from Beau, he's done already."

Jaime leaned over to where Beau was sitting, and leaned back shortly after, picking up his pen.

"Hey Jaime, I'm really happy for you." Beau said, smiling.

Jaime cocked his head, "Thanks, but why?" he asked, chuckling. Beau didn't answer, he just winked.

"I wonder what that was about. Do you know anything?"

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I'm just happy it's our last period so I can go home."

Jaime laughed. "Hey you wanna come over on Saturday? My parent's are going out, so I figured we could hang out."

I smiled, trying to fight a blush, "Yeah, I'll be there."

~

The bell rang, and I couldn't be happier. It was the weekend, and I'd spend it with Jaime. I walked over to my locker, waving to Tony. Jaime was on the other side of the hall, talking to Jesse. Tony seemed really happy for some reason.

"Hey Tony, why so happy?"

He smiled at me, one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen. "Today's the day." he said.

Today's the day? For what? Oh well, I thought, I'll find out later.

I walked outside to where David and Kyle were standing. "Hey guys, what's up?" Kyle smiled and pointed towards Jaime and Tony. We watched them for a while. Tony stood up, facing Jaime. He said something, and Jaime's eyes lit up. Jaime stood up, and before I knew it, Jaime's lips met Tony's. Tony's arms wrapped around Jaime's waist, bringing Jaime closer to him. David and Kyle started cheering, Josh and Oli came out of nowhere and started clapping. Jaime pulled away, smiling brightly at Tony, who looked happiest of them all. David and Kyle ran to them, but I stayed still. I couldn't move my legs.

That's what Tony was talking about.

That's why Beau said he was happy for Jaime.

I should have seen it coming.


I walked away, sitting on the stone bench, watching. David high fived Tony, and Kyle and Jaime were talking with Josh and Oli. Tony's ride came, and he kissed Jaime. Jaime waved as the car drove off.

I sat and watched the boy I loved love someone else.

Tears brimmed my eyes, one escaping and rolling down my cheek. I looked over to see my brother, who had just showed up. He saw everything too.

"Come on Vic, let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
i felt super sad typing this but it had to be done. :c
jaime's p.o.v is next :3
thanks for the love c: , i love all of you. ♥‿♥
x