Status: we'll see if it even begins sladhf

Seasons Change, Moments Pass

chapter one

“I dunno, Harold. I think love’s more important than sex.” Harry sighed and slowly nodded, he knew that Elliot was right. “I mean, hell, sex is lovely and ya know- beautiful. But I’d rather have a million years of love than a million moments filled with sex. I dunno, I’m dumb.”

She always did that, and Harry found that admirable. She’d disregard her statements, she’d declare something grand and then say: I dunno, I’m dumb. That’s honest modesty.

“I’d rather love you, than do you.” He mumbled, brushing a strand of brown hair from Elliot’s face. She blushed, her cheeks pooled with blood. “I love that,” Harry caressed her red cheeks with the back of his forefinger.


A thin girl, with tangled dark hair, sprung up in her bed. She let out a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair. “Baby, you okay?” She looked to the man on her left. He was propped up on his elbow, his equally dark hair sprung up in random places.

“Yeah, bad dream.” She said, barely audible. “Sorry if I woke you up,” she murmured before laying back down. “Goodnight Neil.”

“Night Ellie.” He whispered, laying a hand on Elliot’s waist.

She sighed and stared at the teal walls of her new bedroom, waiting for sleep to overcome her and for the dreams to begin again.

I’m out of sight, I’m out of mind.


“Harry, wake up mate!” Niall called, throwing the curly brown haired boys bag at him. “We gottah go, flights in a little under an hour.” Harry groaned and slowly sat up.

‘Just another day.’ he thought to himself. “Do I have time for a shower?” He asked, getting out of bed.

“Nah, mate. Plane loads in like, forty minutes. Paul’s already planning Lou’s murder, I don’t think he’ll mind adding another body to the list.” Harry nodded and ran a lightly calloused hand through his tangled curls.

“I’ll just wear a hat.” Niall chucked and saluted his bandmate and close friend. Niall left the hotel room, duffel on his shoulder. Harry sighed and dressed himself. Carefully, he fixed a beanie on his head. “They’re gonna think I just had sex,” he groaned, but left the hat on his head.

Harry finished packing his duffel and headed out the hotel door. He saw the boys gathered together, with Paul and the rest of the live band, in the lobby. He handed the pretty employee his room key, and joined the rest of his friends.

“Ready Haz?” Harry nodded, and licked over his dry lips. They all walked out of the hotel together, Paul led them through fan’s an paparazzi to their truck.

“Goodbye Spain.” Harry murmured, running his fingers down the glass. The screams of fans rang through his ears as they drove off. He stared out the window, letting memories and thoughts fly through his mind.