Status: we'll see if it even begins sladhf

Seasons Change, Moments Pass

chapter three

“I named him Fred!” She exclaimed, picking up her white, brown and black kitten. He was about 10 months old, and Elliot was in love with him. More in love with him than she was in love with Harry.

“That’s awesome, Elliot! That’s literally the perfect name.” Harry said with a smile, placing his hand on the kittens head and lightly running it down the kittens neck and back. They sat on Elliot’s bed, petting her kitten, for a while.

“Harold, can we cuddle?” Harry tried to hide his smile as he nodded. He couldn’t contain his heartbeat as the girl curled up into him. It didn’t help that her warm hands hugged his body and she was running her fingernails up and down his back.

She was quite aware of the fact his name was Harry not Harold, but she insisted on calling him Harold because ‘Just Harry is stupid. Harold is more sophisticated, and I only kiss sophisticated men.’ Direct quote from Elliot herself.

Fred found himself quite jealous of the pair, which led him to push Harry’s face away from Elliot. “Freddie! Behave, I would like to cuddle with the cheeky man that is in my bed. And quite possibly snog ‘im too, so if you don’t mind!” She exclaimed at her cat, Harry’s cheeks burst into a ruby red color. “Well, if that’s okay with you Harry.” She turned to him, only to be met by his lips on hers.


She was standing by the counter, writing her notes. She could not stay with the man her mother had picked for her. She couldn’t bear not being with the man she so desperately loved, and she couldn’t stand by a man who didn’t love her.

No matter what Neil said, Elliot knew he didn’t love her. Not as much as Harry had.

I’m sorry Neil, but this is for the best. You know our marriage was forced, and I know you’d rather be living your life. As would I. I’m merely nineteen, and it is not time for me to marry. If I were to marry, honestly, it wouldn’t be to you. It would be to a man that I absolutely loved, and I apologize because that man is not you. And quite frankly, it will never be you.
Goodbye and good luck in the world, Neil.
       x Elliot Winters Jones Styles.


When she’d finished that note, she placed a kiss at the bottom. “I’m done with this fake life.” She whispered to herself. Elliot brought her baggage down to her car and filled it up. She finished cleaning and decided it was time.

Elliot had googled where he would be today, here. New York City, and according to the fans, she could find him at the Millennium Broadway Hotel. And that’s right where she headed.

Once at the hotel, Elliot flocked with the rest of the fans. She pushed to the front, hoping Harry would hear her when he arrived.

“Harry!” Elliot screamed as they all stepped out. “Harry!” She saw him turn his head and then slowly shake it. “Harry! It’s me, Elliot!” She yelled over and over again. “Please Harry just turn around!”

“Jesus christ are you desperate.”

“Oi, don’t you dare call me desperate. I have loved and lost that boy once already, I’m not letting that happen again.” Elliot glared at the girl beside her, who only flipped her hair and rolled her eyes.

“Crazy directioner.”

“Harold Styles, I swear to god!” Elliot finally yelled.

Harry never turned, and never heard her. He walked into the hotel with the rest of the guys. Elliot’s heart deflated and she stood in place, her shoulders sinking down, and disappointment began to seep through her veins.

Elliot stuck around long after the fans had left, going into the hotel with enough to buy out one night. She was determined to not lose Harry again.

love will scar your makeup


“I know I heard her, Paul. Let me go get her, she was there!” Harry yelled, trying to get past the bodyguard. “Let me get my Elliot!”

“Harry, she wasn’t there. She’s gone.” Liam tried to reason with his best friend. He knew what Harry was feeling, he understood his despair, but he couldn’t let his best friend do this to himself.

“Haz, please just stay here. It may not be safe out there.” Louis pulled Harry off Paul. “Be rational, mate.” He murmured as Harry turned and latched onto his best friend. Harry lost it. He let his tears go, and he sobbed into Louis’ shoulder. “It’s okay, Harry.” He whispered, rocking his best friend back and forth.

“I want her back. I want my Ellie.” Harry cried, his body racked with every sob. “I miss her so much. I need to find her, I need to get her back. And she lives here, this is my chance.”

“Harry, she’s married. She’s gone, you can’t get her back.” Zayn sadly murmured. “I’m sorry, Harry.”

“No. I refuse to accept that.” Harry said standing up straight. “I’m going to find her.” And with that, he marched past everyone and out the hotel door.

“Let him go, we can’t stop him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
crying