Status: we'll see if it even begins sladhf

Seasons Change, Moments Pass

chapter four

“She’s trying to make me marry this twenty seven year-old man. I’m not going to Harry. I love you.” Elliot said seriously. Her and Harry were laying together in a hammock that sat in Elliot’s backyard. “She say’s you’re a phase I’m going through. But you’re not,” she reached up and stroked his jaw. “I’m completely in love with you, Harry.” Harry sighed contently and looked down at the girl what was tracing circles into his chest.

“I’m completely in love with you too, Elliot. I want to marry you someday. In fact, I will. I promise.” Elliot looked up at Harry. “Would you like to marry me someday?”

“Yes.” She maneuvered herself onto his lap, straddling him. “I would marry you today, if we had the means. I adore you Harry Styles. Don’t ever underestimate that.” Elliot leaned down and kissed him lightly.

“I love you more, Elliot Jones. I will always love you.” Elliot kissed him again. “Come on, let’s go down to the beach.” They made their way down to the beach by her mothers Virginia beach house. “I want to take you out tonight.” Elliot’s eyes lit up and she squeezed Harry’s hand.

“Elliot Jones!” She spun around, her mother stood at the back door with an angry look on her face. “Neil is here, and you need to clean up. You can talk to your friend later.” Elliot bit her tongue and turned back to Harry.

“I love you, pick me up at seven.” She reached up and pulled Harry to her, connecting their lips together. “I don’t love him, Harry. I love you.” Elliot whispered against his lips.


Elliot sighed and tugged the tips of her hair. She was standing by a vending machine, debating what to get. She hadn’t eaten very much today. She hear soft breathing, and sniffling. “I’m such a baby.” the man behind her murmured.

“I doubt it.” Elliot stated softly.

“Thanks, but I am.” Elliot turned around and gasped. Harry was looking at the floor, and rubbing his eyes. Elliot reached out and lifted his chin. “Ellie?”

truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you


Harry immediately kissed Elliot, pushing her lightly against the vending machine. His hands ran up and down her sides, her shirt sliding up. “Elliot,” Harry mumbled against her lips.

“Harry,” she replied, pulling him back into a kiss. She started to play with his belt when he pulled away.

“Not here, baby.” He whispered, lightly pecking her lips again. “Do you have a room?” Elliot nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him to the room she’d gotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but hot damn