Status: we'll see if it even begins sladhf

Seasons Change, Moments Pass

chapter five

“Remember when you first asked me out?” they laid in the comfortable hotel bed, cuddling together. Harry sighed contently and nodded.

“Harry, shh!” Elliot hushed him, stopping his talking with a kiss. He pulled back with eyes like saucers. “I’ll go on a date with you, you goof."

“I didn’t expect you to just kiss me, I was very taken aback.”

“Good, that’s what I had been hoping.” Harry smiled down at Elliot. “I’ve missed you Harry.” She propped herself up, reaching out to touch his face.

“I’ve missed you too Princess.” He mumbled, kissing her nose lightly. “How are you here?” Harry mumbled, stroking her hair.

“I left Neil this morning.”

“You did?” She nodded lightly. Harry grinned and maneuvered himself so he was hovering over Elliot. “I love you Elliot Jones,” She smiled and kissed him quickly.

“I love you more, Harry Styles.”

“We should get back to my hotel room,” Harry mumbled against her lips. They were moving towards having sex again. Elliot groaned and lightly pulled on Harry’s hair. “I wish to god that I could continue this right now, but I have to get back.” He pressed his lips against hers again, and groaned as he pulled away.

“You don’t understand what you do to me, Elliot Jones.” Harry murmured kissing her one more time before sitting up and slipping his boxers back on.

“Oh yes, I do.” She surprised him by kissing the crook of his neck lightly. “I don’t think you understand what you do to me,” Elliot countered, kissing down his shoulder.

“They can wait a little while longer.”

kiss me like you wanna be loved


“We should go look for Harry.” Niall declared, twisting his mouth to the side.

“I’ll go look for him!” Ed offered up. “We can’t lose another piece of One Direction.” He teased, walking out of the room. He called Harry’s cell a couple times before giving up.

Ed froze in front of a door when he heard a groan that sounded extremely familiar.

Covering his mouth, he hurried back to the room. “Found Harry, he’s getting laid mate.” They all laughed and shook their heads. “Guess he’s getting over Elliot, wish I could ‘ave met her though.”

“She was amazing.” Louis chirped.

“Elliot was so funny, and at the same time she was so smart.” Liam agreed. “She used to have these speeches and then just end it with a joke, I don’t know. She was pretty great.” He chuckled and shook his head.

“She was gorgeous too, man. If Harry hadn’t called ‘er, I would ‘ave.”

“You have Perrie.” Josh commented, pushing Zayn off the bed. “For him, it was love at first sight. I don’t know about her, though.”

“Well, he’s in a hotel room with a girl and their getting busy.”

“At least he isn’t moping around about her anymore.” Paul murmured, joining the conversation between the boys. “What went down earlier nearly broke my heart.”

“I know what you mean,” Louis said softly. “It was my shoulder he was crying on.” They all softly nodded in silence. “I hope he’s going to be okay, like in the long run.”

They sat in silence for a while longer, when the door burst open. It was Harry, laughing madly, with hair ruffled. Clasped in his hand was another hand. All eyes traveled up them, those who knew the person, who was hand in hand with Harry, gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
aksudjlfhasdjkgagasdjg