Status: A poem collection by MrDraperyFalls.

Cinerous Drops of November Rain.

Zilmexia.

Down the tunnels of the metro station, someone leans against the rail.
There stands a certain Dr. Batts, with an expression that reads quite pale...
He's been sick for quite some time now, but he doesn't even know...
That something lies inside of him, that has long been aching to let go.

The doctor enters a small coughing session, that oddly doesn't seem to quit.
Mucus is strewn out everywhere, and invisible to whichever person it hits.
He draws the attention of several pedestrians, who come quickly to his side.
They wonder what is wrong with him, and search for something to provide.

Tissues, wipes, and paper towels; the man seems to refuse them all.
Now he has attracted almost everyone, and looks as if he is going to fall...
Dr. Batts' head is swirling, and he hits the ground with a cracking thud.
Silently fading from the picture of Life, his last cough was riddled with blood.

Women scream, and men come running, wondering what is going on.
A dead man now lays on the ground, and no one knew just what was wrong...
The bus stops in the middle of the tunnel, coming to a screeching park...
Everyone is scared now for their own lives, motionless in the looming dark.

Suddenly, a child is coughing; she abruptly spits out her salivan gum.
It takes no rocket scientist to determine, where the barking hacks had came from.
No one moves, no one talks, and they all are stumped on what to do.
Their minds busied with the questions: Who is next? Me, or you?

Silence is broken, and a frenzy breaks out, with beeping tones and dialing sounds...
The only problem that strikes the situation - there is no signal deep under the ground.
Meanwhile the little girl has fallen as well, golden strands of hair covering her face...
Two lie dead upon the floor, two lives taken in a moment's haste.

People of all status and background, cling to each other in dampened arms...
A judge holds a convicted felon, and numerous others break the norms.
Some have taken it to extremes, and bail out with quick shots to the head.
Insanity becomes no stranger here, and it finds its home with those of the dead.

For every three seconds that slowly pass, someone falls upon the floor.
Everyone is eventually taken out, and soon there remain the absence of more.
Who could be responsible for taking out a whole train in thirty minutes?
Zilmexia has taken its first few victims, and it is beyond done, and far from finished...