Status: I'm drooling over here.

Camp Wakiki

Violet Langley

Violet smiled, as her feet stamped against the dirt path. Her shoes were already muddied up, but she didn’t mind. She was going to get to see Liam and that made it all worth it.

She only had a short break between teaching her music lesson and having to pick up her group of wild barely teenagers, but she was going to take advantage of it. As much as she loved her girls, teenagers talked a lot, and she could already tell this group was going to be a head ache.

When she spotted Liam in the distance, with a bow in his hand, she smiled. He had it held up, pointed towards a target a couple hundred feet away. If he shot it, he would probably get a bull’s-eye, just like he always did. He was an amazing shot.

“Li!” Violet shouted, grabbing his attention immediately.

Lowering the bow to his side, he tossed it in the center of the field, before walking over towards her. A smile graced his face, as he admired the beautiful girl in front of him. It never seized to amaze him how perfect she looked, even when she wore her shorts and staff shirt.

“Hey, Vi,” Liam said, as he pulled her into his arms. His hand snaked around her waist, while hers fell to his neck. He lifted her a few inches of the ground in his tight hug, before placing a small kiss against her neck. “How’s the first day back?”

“My morning class went good, so I’m hoping my afternoon one will too,” she said, tucking her hair behind her ear. “My girls are a bit rowdy, though. I swear, I thought Chloe was going to cry when she saw me dropping them off at the barn for a lesson. Luckily, it wasn’t her lesson, but I still think she wanted to kill me.”

Liam laughed, as he raised his eyebrows at her. “I got to talk to her for a bit. About Louis.”

“She seem well?”

“She seemed pissed.” Liam laughed, shaking his head. “But not quite as pissed as you.”

Throwing her hands on her hips, Violet glared at him. “You know that’s not true. I’m just going to miss all our double dates is all. And Louis shattered her heart into a million pieces, but I can totally ignore that.”

“You think so?”

Violet nodded her head, folding her arms across her chest.

“Vi,” Liam said, chuckling as he spoke. “You’re not going to try to get them back together, are you?”

She shook her head quickly. “What makes you think that?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Liam said, taking her hand in his. He began pulling her away from the field, back to the shack where they stored all the bows. “We’ve been dating for a while now, Vi. I think I know you pretty well, yeah? And I know you want Louis and Chloe back together just as much Louis does.”

Violet’s eyes grew wide, as she looked back at Liam.

“Louis does?”

Liam nodded. “I talked to him last night after dinner. He said he misses her.”

“Then why’d he break up with her?”

“That’s not for you or I to know,” Liam said, smiling down at her. “Quit being so nosy.”

Tightening her eyes, Violet glared at her boyfriend. He knew how badly she wanted to know. Chloe was her best friend and ever since Louis broke up her, Violet had been dying to know why their seemingly perfect relationship went south. She wanted to know what had happened to made Chloe hurt so bad, and she wanted to know what she could do to keep it from happening with her and Liam.

“It’s not nosy if I’m trying to help.” Violet lifted her nose into the air, while Liam laughed at her.

Placing a small kiss on the tip of her nose, Liam pulled Violet into his chest, pressing her face against him.

“Maybe you’ll find out one day.”

“One day isn’t soon enough.”

Violet nuzzled her face into Liam’s neck, feeling the warmth of his skin rolling off his body. Even on a summer day as hot as this one, she longed to feel that warmth and she never wanted to pull away from him.

As much as she hated that Chloe and Louis broke up, she was thankful that she still had Liam. He made every moment perfect, even if they were just picking up trash on the trails in the off season.

Spending the entire summer with him was worth spending the school year apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, Violet and Liam are so cute(:
Hopefully they can help get Louis and Chloe back together!