Status: This is my first Frerard... Sorry of its shit.. c:

Summertime

Love Isn't Always Fair.

"Ha!" Mikey shrieks. "Bet your butt!"
I roll my eyes, sitting back on the beanbag. 
Mikey starts to dance, only it looks like he lost ability in his limbs and was just flailing them around.
"Mikes, it's MarioKart. Not exactly the fucking Olympics we're talking about."
"Okay. What's wrong?" Mikey asks, sitting in the bean-bag next to me. "I know it's bad when you get pissed off about me winning. Usually you'd just-"
"... Andy broke up with me." I interrupt, before bursting into tears.
"Ohh... Gee!" Mikey says sympathetically, hugging me close and rubbing my shoulder.
"Mikey, you don't get it! I was supposed to propose to him next weekend! I had it all planned out! I-"
"Gee! Stop mumbling! I can't hear you. Why'd he break up with you?"
"He said... He said there was someone else..."
"Awwww Gee!" Mikey squeezes me closer. I close my eyes. Not bothering to answer the door when someone rings the doorbell."
"I'll be back in a second. Stay here." Mikey warns, leaving me feeling pathetic and worthless.
Its been a couple of weeks since I last smoked. I'm supposed to be giving it up, but I was only giving it up for Andy. He stopped drinking, I stopped smoking. But now he isn't part of my life anymore. Quietly, I sneak into Mikey's room. He hid all my cigarettes underneath his mattress.
"Come on, bitches we're going for a drive!" I hear Ray yell.
I dart outta the door, hammering my shoulder against his broken floorboard.
"Fuck!" I gasp silently, hopping into the lounge again.
"That's karma for ya, Gee." Ray says, seeing my tears.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Oh, come on! I saw you darting out of Mikey's room and then hopping the rest of the fucking way like a fucking one-legged rabbit."
"So?" I say, casually.
"I know you were looking for a cigarette. I'm not stupid."
"Yeah, well, now's not the time. I can't go for your drive."
"Oh, you can and you will." Ray laughs, pulling me up from the beanbag.
"Fuck you Toro."
"You'll thank me later."
"Why? You're not taking me to another porno movie are you?"
I groan. Wow. So I don't like porn. Judge me.
Ray bursts into laughter.
"Oh, if only, Gerard. We're going to..." he bites his lip. "Not saying. Just come. Please."
I resist but eventually grab my phone before walking at a snails pace out the door.
I have four missed calls, and four voicemails.
I sigh before playing the first:
"Hey! It's Andy. I don't know what I was thinking earlier. Please, please call me back." he begs in his deep, sexy, husky voice.
Number two:
"Hey. Andy again. What the fuck am I saying you know who the fuck I am. If you're mad at me, I understand. But please, hear me out. Call me."
Number three:
"Gerard, I want you. No, fuck that, I NEED you! I'm so lost and, I'm sorry, I took a swig of beer a second ago. I'm so sorry."
And number four:
"Gerard, if you care about my fucking sanity, you'll pick up! You need to understand what was going through my head when I said what I said! Please, call, text or something." his voice breaks. "Please." 
I slam down the phone.
A teat falls down my cheek.
I sit in the backseat and put in my ear plugs, opening my phone again and texting Andy.

"Who was it Andy?"

"Oh Gee, you have no idea how much I've missed you!"

"Andy... Who. Was. It??"

"Don't hate me... It was Ashley."

I stare at the screen with my mouth open. Ashley? His bandmate Ashley?

"Ashley Purdy?"

"Yes, I am so sorry, but it was just one night, one stupid night! We both fucked each other's relationships and now Ashley got his social life back. But I need you Gee. Please :'("

"Andy... You had sex with him?"

"Oh my God Gee! I'm so sorry please hear me out!"

"I can't. You break up with me, fuck your bandmate, then come crawling back to me when it doesn't work out. And, just FYI, next weekend. It would have been big."

"What? Next weekend?"

"Yeah. I was gonna do something stupid that would have sealed out relationship. But now I know it isn't real. So thanks for letting me know that everything I love is bullshit. Thanks Andy. Bye."

"Gee! I'm sorry! Wait, what were you gonna do next weekend?"

I leave him to guess. 

'INCOMING CALL FROM ANDY BIERSACK'

"What the fuck do you want, Biersack?" I growl.
"Gee, I-"
"Don't you fucking 'Gee' me! I am Gerard to you."
"I love you." he whispers.
"I loved you, too." I emphasise the 'ed' in loved.
"Gee. You were gonna propose, weren't you?" he whispers, his sexy, beautiful voice all disgusting and broken and weak.
"Yes." I choke. "I WAS going to. I'm sorry. It would've just been a waste of time and money. Besides, I thought we were supposed to.. You know. Lose our  virginity at the same time." my voice quietens at the end.
"I'm sorry-"
I end the call and blast music into my brain, ignoring Mikey and Ray.
Ignoring the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a lot of fun writing Ray.. :3 Hooe you enjoy!! :)