Status: This is my first Frerard... Sorry of its shit.. c:

Summertime

Saviour

I've been walking for at least an hour. The sky has fallen a dark pink. That should be followed by purple, blue then black.
If I don't find a decent motel by then, I'm a goner.
I force my legs to keep walking. My bag with my little clothes is on my back, just making me feel even more sore a helpless.
Every time a car drives past, I get hopeful. I watch them driving away until they're out of sight.
Hoping they'll turn around.
One car slows down. The driver lowers down the music and rolls down the window. Two boys sit in the front and one in the back.
"Hey." the driver says over the passengers "What the fuck, you fucktard! Are you trying to kill me?"
All I can notice is his hair. It was awesome! It could only be described as an afro.
"Hi." I say, shyly, cringing at my own voice. High and squeaky. Great.
"Where you headed?" the dude in the passenger seat asks. His hair was blonde. Also awesome.
"Umm... I don't know. Anywhere."
"Well, we're heading back to home."
"He doesn't know where our fucking home is you fucktard." a voice says from the back seat.
I look into the back. The first thing I see is red. Red? Yes, red!
"Oh right. Belleville."
"Great! Do you guys mind..."
"Get in." the 'fro says.
The back door opens, red flashes and I walk shyly over.
I get in with my head down, close the door and put my hands on my lap. I fidget with them, feeling eyes on me. Was it blondy? Red? Not 'fro. He was driving.
I stare down at my lap, using my thumb nail to scrape skin off my other thumb. I had a habit of doing that.
When I had enough courage (and enough of the awkwardness) I decided to speak up.
"Do you guys like the Misfits?"
Silence.
The whole car erupts into laughter.
My cheeks burn. Crap. They probably hate them.
"What?" I mouth at blondy.
He calms himself down from his girly giggles and just turns up the radio.
Before I could blink, the Misfits was blaring in my ears.
I smile.
I had seen 'fro, blondy. But not red.
I look sideways.
He's looking at me!
His hazel eyes are fixed intently on me. I'm thankful for my hair, it curls in such a way it allows me to see him, but he can't see me looking at him.
His bright red, messy hair falls over his beautiful face.
A sort of nauseous feeling rushes through my stomach.
I look back down at my hands.
"I'm Mikey!" the blond shrieks.
"Hey, Mik-"
"This is Ray," Mikey interrupts me, punching the 'fro gently.
"And he," Mikey announces, pointing at Red. "Is Gerard."
Gerard. My heart melts. Its perfect. He's perfect.
I feel my cheeks heat up, so I nod quickly at each of them and avoid their eyes.
"So..?" Mikey asks.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Frank."
"Frank!" Mikey says, holding out his hand. "Welcome to the club."
"W-What club?"
"The Outcasts. We're gonna have a great time, all five of us."
I smile. He included me! 
I feel so relieved.
Shaking his hand, I agree.
"We're gonna have a blast."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, you may have copped on that every second chapter is a different P.O.V. This one is Franks :3
Please review!!
Feedback helps me to improve :D