Status: This is my first Frerard... Sorry of its shit.. c:

Summertime

I Don't Love You

     Frank's P.O.V (after)
Mikey takes me up to the attic to get down some of Gerard's old clothes that were kept away for Mikey.
"Sorry if they're a little too big." Mikey says.
"Oh, it's okay." I say, my attention now turned to a huge old book in the corner.
Yeah, I'm a nerd. 
"What's that?" I ask, walking over to it.
"That's our family album." Mikey says. "Mom and Dad gave us a lotta stuff when we moved out. Almost six months ago. Wow."
"Can I see it?" I wanted to see it. Mostly because I wanted to see Gee as a baby.
"Sure!" he pulls over old cushions and shines the torch on it.
"That's me and Gerard. That's Mom and there's Dad." Mikey  says, pointing to everyone.
Gerard was so cute (and still is).
His cute little button nose, fluffy hair, and little smile.
"Gerard was four there, I was one." Mikey answers my next question.
"Oh."
"Awww!" Mikey says, turning the page. "This was Gerard's Elmo. He could never say his L's, so Elmo was Ehh - mo."
We both start laughing.
"Not eee - mo! Eh- mo!"
"No. Emo. That's Elmo's long-lost brothers name."
We laugh more and flick through the pictures.
"Oh. This was Gerard's kindergarten play. The Nativity." 
I giggle at his Joseph costume.
"He was Joseph, and his little crush was a guy called Jake."
"Wait, Gee's GAY?" I almost yell.
"Oh, fuck. I don't think he's open about it."
"He didn't tell me."
"Well, like I said, he isn't open about it-"
"I told him I was gay. All he said was that you were, too."
"What?" Mikey exclaims, putting down the book.
"Maybe he doesn't want me to know. Maybe he doesn't trust me."
"I'm sure that's not it, Frank."
I sniffle. "Sorry. I just think I was growing pretty fond of him."
"Aww. Don't worry. Things were complicated when me and Bob started dating, too."
"You and Bob..."
"Yeah. I'd say it's pretty obvious, though."
"Maybe. I don't know."
Mikey hugs me tight.
"It's not fair." I whisper.
"What isn't fair?"
"Love. It always fucks things up for me.  Plus, love gave you your bear. Bobbert bear." I smile through my sorrow.
"Well, what do you want live to give you?"
I think for a second.
"I want my Gee - Bear."
Mikey assures me everything will always turn out fine.
"Love and Life are enemies sometimes. Love might want to pull you and Gerard apart, but once Life always wins. Always reasons with Love. It'll all be fine."
We hear someone running down the attic stairs, and we both jump.
"Oh, fuck." I whisper, running down. "Gee.."
He's standing at the bottom of the stairs, fist covering his mouth.

           Gerard's P.O.V (Before)

I lie on my bed, drawing random things, deep in thought.
Usually, I'd be in the attic, but Mikey is up there, getting a mattress for Frank.
I think Frank maybe up there, too.
I sigh. Frankie.
If only he knew.
I chuck my sketch pad under my pillow an jump outta the room.
I charge downstairs, to to kitchen.
Nine o' clock.
Bob should have been here an hour ago.
I switch on the kettle, and search for my mug.
Groaning, I realise I left it in the attic from the last time I was drawing up there.
It's just beside the door, so I shouldn't disturb the two guys in their search for a mattress.
"Gee's GAY?" I hear. Oh fuck. I was supposed to tell him.
Oh, fuck. I don't think he's open about it." I hear Mikey saying.
"He didn't tell me." Frank gasps. 
I stand on the first step of the ladder.
"Well, like I said, he isn't open about it-"
"I told him I was gay. All he said was that you were, too." Frank sounds so... Disappointed."
"What?" Mikey exclaims. I hear something SLAM.
"Maybe he doesn't want me to know. Maybe he doesn't trust me."
"I'm sure that's not it, Frank."
Frank sniffles. "Sorry. I just think I was growing pretty fond of him."
Fuck, what have I done?
"Aww. Don't worry. Things were complicated when me and Bob started dating, too."
MIKEY AND BOB?
"You and Bob..." Frank asks.
"Yeah. I'd say it's pretty obvious, though."
"Maybe. I don't know.
Someone whispers something, so I move up a couple more steps, ducking my head so they don't see.
"What isn't fair?" Mikey asks.
"Love. It always fucks things up for me.  Plus, love gave you your bear. Bobbert bear." Frank complains.
"Well, what do you want live to give you?"
Silence.
"I want my Gee - Bear."
HE WANTS GEE BEAR! HE WANTS GEE BEAR!
"Love and Life are enemies sometimes. Love might want to pull you and Gerard apart, but once Life always wins. Always reasons with Love. It'll all be fine." Mikey whispers.
I have to go. I have to go and prepare how to tell Frank everything.
Everything and anything.
About our families, my childhood, my teenage years, anything he wants to know I'll tell him.
I'll even tell him about Andy.
Running down the stairs, I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand.
I freeze.
My fucking shoes made more fucking noise than I've ever heard before.
"Gee..."
I can't speak. Oh crap.
I'm dead.

            Frank's P.O.V 

"Umm.." Gerard clears his throat, scratching the back of his neck, nervously.
"Gee?"
"I have to talk to you, Frankie."
I wipe away all my tears and look at Mikey.
"Do you mind getting the mattress ready yourself?"
"No, that's, that's fine. Really. It's great."
"Thanks." I whisper, running back to hug him tightly.
"Welcome."
Gee is waiting patiently at the bottom of the attic stairs, frown fixed on his beautiful face.
He takes my hand and walks with me anxiously until he reaches the door to his room.
"Okay. Nobody has ever been in my room. It's strictly off-limits. Mikey can't even come in!" he whispers.
I nod, gulping. I just wanna hug him close and kiss his beautiful red lips...
"..So?" Gerard asks, biting his lip.
"W-What?" I stammer. Crap. I didn't hear what he just said.
"I said, do you promise not to tell anyone what you see?"
"Swear."
He smiles in relief, before unlocking his door and opening it up a crack.
He looks down the hall, and when nobody is around, he quickly opens the door all the way and shoves me in.
"Phew!" he says, wiping his forehead.
"Whoa... Gerard..." I gasp.
His walls are covered in posters and drawings.
"Who drew these?" I ask, carefully taking out pages stapled together.
"Oh, they're, um, really old..."
I flick through them.
They all look like ME!
"How old could they be? You've only known me a day... Not even that!"
"I drew these." he answers, sitting in his huge bed. "About fifteen years ago..."
I quickly do the math in my head.
He's 21 now, so minus 15 is...
SIX?
"What? How? WHAT?"
"I know it sounds really weird, but please let me explain..."
I put down the drawings and sit down, desperate to hear his explanation.
"When I was born, my mom and dad were always together, they only had part-time jobs, but that was enough to pay for the three of us. Then Mikey came along. Don't get me wrong! I love Mikey with all my heart, but Dad had to get a full time job as a lawyer."
"That doesn't explain-"
"Listen." he begs, touching my arm. "Dad got fired, so Mom had to take up the offer for working full time as an Elementary school teacher. We were being torn apart, and by this time I was only 3, Mikey only 1."
I nod. Oh my god. I never realised that he'd tell me EVERYTHING when he said he'd explain...
"Dad, not earning any money, had to go to Mom for money all the time. You know how men are, with their egos. So, Dad got another full-time job as a ___. So, with mom and dad gone, it left me to take care of Mikey most of the time. I was only just able to talk by the time I was changing diapers and changing him and putting him to sleep. Mom bought yoghurts for both of us, so I fed Mikey."
"Whoa." I gasp.
"Then, as we got older, Mikey went to kindergarten and I went off to another fucking school. I started to 'talk to myself' according to the teachers. I heard them talking about me. They'd say I was weird. Odd."
I snuggle into Gee's chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"I had an imaginary friend at the time. I named him George. We talked about games we liked to play and other things that six year olds thought of. He loved me when my parents didn't. I'd draw him at break time in school, Id draw him when I came home, then when I started Elementary School, he left me. Just said 'You Know I Have To Go.' and left. I still drew him, and he looked like that."
"Whoa." I whisper, wrapping my arms around him.
"Maybe we're meant to be."
"What?" he whispers in my ear.
"I was thinking. Since you're gay, I have a chance. I've liked you since I met you this evening. I know it's really awkward now, but I just had to tell you, I-"
I was interrupted when Gee stuck his tongue down my throat. It felt weird at first, then, I felt... Radiant, you could say! 
Gee's fingers messed in my hair, and I did the same with his already messy red hair.
"I love you, Frankie."
"I love you more, Gee."
"Not possible." he says, before kissing me again.
  
 Gerard's P.O.V (after the kiss!)

I can't believe it! I did it!
We kissed, and I told him I loved him back!
Now, we're watching the Power puff Girls with Mikey and Bob.
"Go Bubbles, Go!" Mikey would scream whenever the little blonde cartoon appeared on the screen.
"Jeez, mikes." Bob said.
"What?!"
Frank bursts out laughing.
"What, I like the girl!" Mikey defends himself.
"So, you gonna just yell 'Bubbles' whenever she comes on the screen?" I ask.
"Well, yeah."
Bob puts his arm around him and chuckles.
"Aww, poor Mikey!" he jokes, tapping the tip of Mikey's nose with his finger.
Mikey smiles and snuggles into his huge chest.
My phone vibrates a moment after more Powerpuff Girls, and I try to reach and get it.
Frank giggles as he hops off my lap and grabs it.
He doesn't even look at the phone before I'm chasing him out of the room.
He runs into the kitchen, giggling uncontrollably.
He stops abruptly, giggling stopped.
"Gee?" he whispers, his voice all cracked and weak.
"What?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"W-Who is-" he whispers, pulling away.
"Who is Andy?"
Before I can explain, Frank is out the door.
I hear a THUD and walk out the door to realise he dropped my phone and ran off down the road.
"Bob!" I yell.
"What?"
"Frank! Saw my phone.. andy"
I mumble.
Mikey jumps up.
"He ran away?"
"How did the hell did you get all that from-" Bob began.
"GO AFTER HIM!" I yell.
He raises his hands up jokingly, but runs out to his car nevertheless.
"You coming?" he asks.
I jump into the back in response.
"I am too." Mikey whispers.
We are just pulling out of the road when Bob's car stops.
"What the fuck, man?" 
"Sorry, Gerard-" 
"GERARD!" Mikey yells after me.
But I'm already running.
He can't have gone far.
He didn't even have shoes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if there's any mistakes :( I'm so tired but really wanted to write a long one :) hopefully its a good enough cliffhanger but... :D any ideas? I'd be happy to hear! c: