Obsession - I Just Miss You Is All.

Five *** it.

1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 6, 7, 8, 5…

The stars on my ceiling glow in the dark…

9 is 5 because that’s the day…9 to 5

“I don’t want your nine to five…”

No, you didn’t want any of me did you?
Not my thoughts, ideas, dates, giggles, laughs, frustration, good days, bad days, birthdays, friends, tears, words, love.

Just so long as we were under the sheets when the lights when out
Just so long as I believed what you said with your eyes
Just so long as I never left you
Just so long as you could touch me
Just so long as you could use me….

1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 6, 7, 8, 5

I turn over in my bed…

Josh

So that was him? Your sweetie…this Josh, some lifeguard type…plenty of meat on his bones hmm?

You could have fooled me…the way you looked at me, when I took off my jacket, the way you got all embarrassed….

---------

“Mitzi, right?”

He stuck out his hand for me to shake, strong and tan, mine small, the tattoo between my thumb and first finger of a red heart outlined in black, 3 small stitches down one side, stood out boldly.

He looked me right in the eyes, some how I think he knew that I might be competition.

“Ellie told me she met this cool sweet girl last week, turns out it must be you!”

Uhmm ha, was that a compliment?

Ellie looked on from behind him, her cheeks a little pink…wait…she’d talked about me, I smiled, yelling on the inside, she knew that I noticed that she talked about me….

cute!

“Hmm sweet?” I asked “You haven’t seen me in action apparently.”

“No!” Ella broke in with a laugh “You don’t want to! I saw today, believe me,” she told Him, “she was throwing rocks at this one kid who wouldn’t leave me alone, cool, yes, sweet? no.” she had her right hand to her chest over her heart, “Saved my life, sweartagod”

Josh looked at her disbelievingly,

“ELLA! I told you that this rally protest stuff is dangerous! What if something had happened?? What did happen?!”

“What?” Ella had said shocked “nothing, just this tween calling names and hanging around and stuff, being annoying it wasn’t-“

“I didn’t want you doing this ‘activism’ in the first place,” he urged as if I wasn’t sitting next to him, this was major warning signs, and I could have cried right there for her, she looked so embarrassed and almost ready to cry herself.

“God, Josh,” I slung my arm over her shoulder, looking squarely at him “Chill, like Elle said, I’m vicious in action, anyone who wants to mess with our Elameno, messes with me.” I smiled “We’ve got it covered, right?”

Now Elle smiled gratefully at me, oh god, I could have melted right there, her perfect blue eyes- …she turned to look at her boyfriend.

“Yeah, we’ve totally got it covered.”

Josh had backed off some, and calmed down, it was definitely not cool to chew out your girlfriend a: in public and b: in front of her friends.

Plus, it’s widely known, machismo is overrated if not hated in a boyfriend….or maybe that’s just me. But this over bearing chivalry wasn’t going anywhere for him…

1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 6, 7, 8, 5,

She lost some of her bounce that she’d had only a few minutes before…that playfulness.
She waved goodbye after scribbling down her number on a napkin, Josh almost pulling her along. He held the door for her, hand on the small of her back, walking the curb on the sidewalk…I had hoped that a car would jump it and hit him right then and there. But it didn’t, he held her door, kissed her…

Fuck, yes, what a rotten set up….
-------

The clock next to my bed said…shit, why the fuck did I even have these clocks if I couldn’t fucking read them?!

I felt my mood darken instantly as I picked up the clock on my nightstand and threw it across the room, it hit in the dresser or the wall, I don’t know which, either was fine with me, it can go to fucking hell.

Josh can go to fucking hell
It all can.
I push my pillows off of my bed and pull my knees to my chest, tears falling on them before I know it.
I just want someone to hold me….

Not to lie, or speak, or talk, or bruise… Just to hold.

I just need you to hold me…
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!
Please comment!
<3