Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Stupid Little Things

MIWGE

I knocked upon the door, and was engulfed in a big hug.
"Bella..." Sam whispered. He was crying, and knowing that broke my heart. I was the reason he was crying.
"Sammy, stop crying. I'm crying now!" I said, my arms wrapped tightly around his waist.
He let go, and kissed my cheek. "Come inside, you hoe." He said, smiling and wiping his tears away.

The calico cat I knew so well padded it's feet over to me, and brushed against my legs. I picked her up, and cuddled her in my chest. "Hermione!" I kissed her head, before putting her back on the floor, and walking to the kitchen with Sam. He opened a drawer, and pulled out a bag full of mini marshmallows. I smiled, as it was a tradition of ours to tell a secret after eating a marshmallow.
I followed him to his room, and we both sat on his bed, our legs folded.

"You first." He opened the bag, and handed me one.
I smiled, and popped it into my mouth. "I'm torn apart."
He took one. "I'm being bullied worse than ever before."
I took another one. "I'm hurting myself again."
He looked at me with worried eyes. "I thought you forgot about me."
A single tear fell. "I thought you where mad at me, because I was too insecure."
"I'm failing school."
"I'm falling in love with more than one person."
"I have a crush on a girl that doesn't know I exist."
"I need you, Sammy."
"My parents are getting divorced."
"I'm sorry I left you."
He dropped his marshmallow, and pulled me into the tightest embrace. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. I was in his arms. I was home. It was the safest place for me. He never left my side, all these years. Even when I got really stupid.
He sniffled, and pulled away. "Bells, who are they? You said you where falling in love with two people. Who?"
I sighed. "They're names are Tony and Mike." I said, wiping the tears away from my eyes.
"You felt like I hated you?" He asked.
I nodded. He held my hands in his. "You're home, beautiful. I could never hate you. You belong here; with me." He said.
I smiled. "I love you, Sammy."
"I love you too, Bella."

We spent the rest of the night explaining everything. Every moment we had spent apart, was described. As the time of my departure neared, I became more and more emotional. I couldn't leave him again. It was the weekend, couldn't I stay for a few more days? I needed him. I was just being greedy with the time I spent with him. Home wasn't this house. Home wasn't with my mom. Home wasn't with Tony or Mike, Vic, or Jaime. Home was in Sam's arms. The place were Samuel Smith comforted me constantly. He gave the best hugs. The best advice, the best encouragement. He was just perfect. Every inch of him was complete perfection. He was perfect because of the fact that he didn't care about what you had done in the past. He didn't care who you where, and how you looked. He saw through your appearance, and classified you as a human. Seeing past your flaws, and focusing on your perfections.

"Samuel?" His dad knocked upon his bedroom door.
"Yeah, dad?" Sam got up, and opened the door.
Mr. Smith handed him an envelope. "Happy birthday, son." He said, before walking out the door. I looked at Sam, apprehensively. "You're birthday isn't until next week." I stated.
Sam sat back down on his bed next to me, and opened the envelope. He pulled out a ticket and a few hundred dollar bills.
"Bells, do you realize what this is?" He asked.
I smiled widely. "Pack your things slut! You're coming with me!" I screamed, taking the ticket from his hands and kissing it. I didn't have to leave him after all. This was the best feeling I had had in a long while.
"You get to meet the guys!" I said.
He smiled, and pulled out his suitcase from the small, crowded, closet. Without paying attention to what he was getting, he threw everything he could into the suitcase. It was so perfect.

We both hugged his parents, and hauled his bags outside. I hadn't brought any clothes, and was currently wearing his (that would be the good thing about having a guy friend who was short and scrawny).

"Babe, do you realize what this means?" He asked, as we drove to the airport.
I smiled. "It means we're gonna fuck some shit up!" I answered.

He chuckled a bit, and plugged his iPod into the USB port on the radio. He played Miss Murderer by AFI. It was our favorite song growing up. It brought back so many memories. Good ones, as well as bad ones.
We both sang along with wide grins on our faces. We where going to be a family again. How perfect is that?
"Do you remember when we used to skip days in middle school, and play Nintendo in your basement?" He chirped.
I giggled, and nodded. "Or when we would sneak out at night during elementary school, just to feel badass?" He chuckled.
"Oh yeah! We didn't even do anything, we just walked around town. We would hide anytime we heard someone." I sighed, and chuckled. "Good times..." I said.
He smiled. "And we can start doing this stupid little things again." He said.
I grinned.

Once we got off the plane, we searched for Sam's car, and when we found it, I decided to turn on my phone for the first time while being with him. Before I could do anything, it rang.
Mike's name flashed across the screen. I smiled, as I answered it (completely ignoring the 50+ text messages).
"Hey Mi-"
"Why the fuck weren't you answering your god damn phone? Do you realize how worried about you I was!?"
"Mike! I'm fine! I was with S-"
"I don't care! You could have said something! You could have told me that you where okay! You could have said bye instead of just falling of the face of the earth for three days!"
"Okay, Mikey, I'm sorry. But please just lis-"
"I'm not going to just listen! Do you realize how dangerous this could hav-!"
"WILL YOU LET ME TALK?"
He went quiet.
"I needed to get away from everything. I'm fine, okay? Stop worrying. I'll be home in a few minutes." I said, before hanging up the phone, and getting into Sam's car.
"Who was that?" He asked, putting the key in the ignition.
"Mike." I sighed.
"I don't like him..." He said
I chuckled. "He just over reacts sometimes, that's all." I said.
Sam sighed, and I began going through my messages.

Anakin: will you answer me? We're worried about you.

Mike: answer your phone

Vic: Izzy, just let me know your okay. Please?

Anakin: will you please let me know your alright?

Jaime: answer or text back or do something. Please?

Mike: I'm getting pissed at you

Anakin: Babe, how are you? Are you safe?

Vic: could you do something to let me know you're okay?

Mike: seriously?

Jaime: You left everything here. Will you come back? You're needed…

Anakin: I need my Padmé back.

I sighed.
"What's wrong?" Sam asked, as we pulled around the corner of my road.
"I'm in trouble."
♠ ♠ ♠
What'd you think I the chapter?
Comment!
Click that "Recommend" button up there, and end my insanity?
Stay Beautiful xxx