Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Forgiving

I sighed as I got out of the car. How mad are they? What if they hate me?
"Bella, stop worrying, and help me with my shit." Sam said.
I chuckled, and grabbed half of his bags, lugging them into my mom's house.
"Mom!" I yelled, walking into the hallway.
She came down the stairs, and hugged Sam and I.
"Samuel!" She kissed his cheek. "Isobella! I'm so happy your parents let you stay here, Samuel. It should be good for our little Bella." She said, smiling. "Isobella, you're friends are worried about you. I'll help Sam unpack, while you go over and visit them." She said, taking the bags out of my hands. I thanked her, and hugged Sam before walking back outside.

Walking across the street had seemed like the hardest thing I ever had to do. I hesitated before walking up the steps. I knocked upon the door, and it immediately opened to reveal Vic. Without saying a word, he engulfed me in a warm embrace. He was gentle enough not to hurt me, but he hugged tightly.
"Izzy…" He breathed out.
I smiled, halfheartedly. "Hey, Vic."
He faced me, and I could see the relief behind his eyes. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me inside, closing the door behind me. We walked into the living room. On the sofa sat Mike and Jaime. Tony was leaning against the southern wall. Jaime and Mike stood up, and rushed towards me.
"Oh my god! You're fucking crazy!" Jaime said, pulling me into a tight hug, and lifting me off the ground a little.
Mike tugged on my belt loops, and kissed me passionately. I lied my head on his chest, listening to the study sound of his heart beat.
"I'm sorry about what I said over the phone." He said, stroking my hair.
I looked at him. "It's okay." Was all I could choke out without crying.
We broke apart, and Tony and I walked towards each other.
He gave me a peck on the cheek (that resulted in a glare from Mike), and hugged me gently.
"I missed you, Padmé." He said, looking into my eyes and lacing our fingers together.
"I missed you to, Anakin." I said simply, before hugging him once more.
"Well," I sighed. "I guess I have some explaining to do…" I sat down on the sofa. Jaime and Vic sat on either side of me, and Mike and Tony remained standing.

I explained why I left. I explained how I felt insecure, and tangled in all of these secrets that were clouding my head. I explained how all I really needed, was my best friend.

"So, he came back with me. He's with my mom right now." I concluded.
"Do we get to meet him?" Vic asked.
"Of coarse, silly!" I giggled.
"What about school though? Is he going with us?" Mike asked.
I shook my head. "No. The year's almost over. There isn't much of a point in going when we only have three weeks left." I answered.
I pulled out my phone, and texted Sam. "He's coming over now. I hope you guys like him." I said, a little bit too nervously.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, there was a knock on the door. I got up and let Sam in. I hugged him once before leading him into the living room.

"Sam, this is Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony." I said, motioning to them as I said their names.
"I'm Sam." He smiled sweetly at them.

My best friends met each other. I was slightly nervous. I couldn't handle it if one of them didn't get along with Sam. I couldn't pick between them. They're all so perfect. The reuniting with the four of them, went so much better than I had thought. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Maybe all of this was a good thing. Maybe...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's quite short, I'm sorry. But pay attention to some of the things Izzy says. Some of them are important. (:
Comment about how you felt about this chapter. Constructive criticism is welcome!
If you could, recommend? It really does mean a lot to me when people recommend. It makes me smile. And isn't happiness the greatest gift of all?
Stay Beautiful xxx