Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Moving On

"Shit!" I yelled, putting my phone back on the bedside table, and wriggling out of Tony's warm grasp.

"What?" He mumbled against the pillow.

"It's 3 o'clock already!" I answered, slightly annoyed with myself.

He groaned, and hesitantly got up. "Can't we just stay in bed and cuddle all day?" He asked, a grin appearing on his face.

I giggled, even though I tried to keep a straight face. "Of coarse not." I answered. "You have tour tomorrow, and I guess we're supposed to be doing something with the guys in 15 minutes too." I stated.

I pulled off my shirt, and replaced it with a tank top, and an AFI hoodie. I decided against a shower for the morning, and switched out my skinny jeans for a pair of ripped up jean shorts (not expecting to go out in public with the guys).

"It'll be alright." Tony reassured me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled, and thanked him. "Do you have clothes? Because If not, Andy has some." I said, brushing my hair, and plugging in the black hair straightener.

"It's alright. I've got some." He walked down stairs, and I heard him greet my mother.

He took a lot longer than I had thought.

Once I finished straightening my shoulder length, dark hair, I grabbed my Vans, and slipped them on.

I headed to the bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth.

I did my makeup, a little lighter than usual, and pushed my phone in my back pocket, before skipping down the stairs.

"Ready?" Tony asked.

He was wearing a blank top (the sleeves cut off), skinny jeans, and black Vans.

I sighed, but nodded.

I waved to my mom, before following him across the street.

Without knocking, I walked in.

"Vic!" I yelled, hoping to hear his voice near. My body was shaking with hunger.

"In here!" He called from the kitchen.

I sighed, and entered. I pushed myself upon the counter top.

"Vic! I'm dying!" I complained.

He chuckled. "Why?" He asked.

I let my body sprawl out, as I rested my head on my arms. The counter top felt cold against my warm skin.

"I'm starving! Feed me!" I demanded, closing my eyes.

He chuckled. "Here." He handed me a few pieces of bacon. They were obviously from this morning, but it was food, none the less.

"Make me something?" I asked, innocently, as I finished off the last piece of bacon.

"What do you want?" He asked, smiling.

"Hmm..." I began to think. "Just like...something quick. And warm." I chuckled, and placed my hands over my eyes. "God, that sounds so wrong." I stated.

Vic laughed. "Well, it's summer, but hot chocolate?"

I nodded. "I'd love you forever!" I giggled.

I rolled of the counter top, nonchalantly. A giggle escape my lips.

"So, what're we doing with Mike today?" I asked, as I folded my arms behind my head, and relaxed my body and the hard floor.

"Meeting his girlfriend." Vic said. He glanced at me, sympathetically.

I sighed. "As far as she has to know, I've only been really good friend of his. Got it? I don't want her to see me as a threat." I stated.

"Wait, you and Mike broke up?" Tony asked.

I nodded. "Yup." I said, popping the 'P'.

I could have sworn a smile was hidden behind his lips.

"Here, Chika." Vic said, placing the hot chocolate on the table.

"It's really hot." He warned, as I got up, and sat on one of the wooden chairs.

I completely ignored him, and gulped down the hot chocolate. I could feel my insides burning, but it made me feel good. I was so hungry.

Once I finished, I put the cup in the sink, and felt a whole world better.

"Alright, we should get going." Vic said.

I sighed, and followed him out to his car.

I sprawled out in the back seat, and my eyes fluttered shut. I was abnormally tired today....

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

"Izzy, wake up." Vic shook me.

I groaned, and opened my eyes, instantly sheik ding them from the sun.

"We're here." He said.

"Where's 'here'?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Just a restaurant."

I groaned again, and go out of the car. Once I realized what was happening, I felt like crying.

"Izzy, what's wrong?" Tony could see the worry on my face.

"I can't go in there." I confessed, my hand grazing my still cut up thigh.

Tony hugged me. "Yes you can. You're strong. Come on, I'll be with you the entire time."

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me with him.

I could hear Vic lock the car behind us. I looked around the parking lot, until I came across Jaime's car.

I breathed out a little. Jaime always made things a little less awkward.

As we found our way to the table with Jaime and Mike, I saw several people glance at my leg. It made me nervous.

I heard Mike's voice from a little bit away, as we approached the table.

Next to Mike, was a really pretty girl. She had silky red hair that flowed to the center of her back. Her bangs were pushed behind her ears, making her brown eyes quite visible. Her makeup was light, but fabulous all the same. She had a small figure, and was wearing a silver knee length dress. The part of the dress covering her breasts, was sparkly, a small gray bow separated the sparkles, and the gray silk below it.

"Izzay!"

"HiMay!"

We hugged each other, and I pulled out the chair next to him. Tony did the same next to me, and Vic sat across from Jaime.

The girl smiled. "Hello, I'm Kenedee." She stated, pushing her hand out for me to shake.

I didn't take it. "Sorry, I don't do handshakes. Only hugs." I opened my arms, and we hugged and giggled across the table.

"Well, Kenedee, I'm Izzy." I stated.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Overall, it was a pretty pleasant evening. I tried my best to hide my leg from everyone, shifting my body every few minutes.

Kenedee wasn't so bad. She was in Medical school, and on the Honor Roll at her college. I was impressed. I was happy Mike would have a sweet girl to take care of him. She was good for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
A contest should be coming soon! The winner gets to create someone's girlfriend! i wont tell you who until the chapter comes. But to get you prepared, i'll let out a hint after every chapter until its time. ^.^
As usual, two comments until the next update. ^.^
Stay Beautiful xxx