Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

A Million Miles Away

Tears streaming down both of our faces, we hugged again. "Bells, I'm going to miss you so much." Sam whispered in my ear. I nodded. "I'll miss you more though." I said, wiping my eyes. I grabbed his cheeks, and kissed his nose. His soft, dyed, hair reached just below his chin. (We both had gone through bullying for being labeled as "The Emo Kids"). His pale blue eyes had always seemed to look right into my soul, as they where doing at this very moment. His pale skin looked even paler next to mine. But it was expected, for the fact that I come from a Hispanic heritage.
Sam shook his head. "You'll miss me more? Not possible." He said, taking my hands, and lacing our fingers together. He engulfed me in another embrace, and sighed loudly. We had both given up on the "not crying" promise we had made the previous day. We walked from my house, and down the driveway towards my mothers car, that had consisted of our clothes and necessities. He opened the door for me, and closed it as I buckled my seat belt.
"I won't ever forget you, my Hispanic bitch." He said. We both chuckled. "Promise?" I asked, holding out my pinky finger. He smiled, and wrapped his finger around mine. "Promise." He said. "Now, call me when you get there. I want to know that your safe. And make sure to tell me everything about San Diego, alright? I'll forever be stuck here in Wyoming." He said, before kissing my cheek. I nodded in agreement. "i love you, Sammy." I said. "i love you too, Bella." he said. And with that, drove away from my best friend. A million miles away from him. I was to start all over again.
It was a good thing, but also a very bad thing. Good, because I could start over. Make friends, keep decent grades, earn a new reputation. Bad, because I was leaving him behind. He would have to face all of those bullies alone on Monday. And it was all my fault.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year. I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere." My alarm sang. I felt my stomach clench. It was my first day of my new school. I forced myself out of bed, and quickly dressed in black skinny jeans, and an A Day To Remember t-shirt. I did my makeup, clipped in a few extensions, and slipped on my Toms. I double checked to make sure I had everything I needed, recited my schedule a few times (my locker combination once), and grabbed my iPod before walking to the school. I looked back, and seen a tall guy following me. I lengthened my strides, becoming slightly paranoid. "I'm not a killer." He said, chuckling. I turned around to face him, but continued walking all the while. "And how do I know that?" I asked. He smiled. "Your the new girl, aren't you? From Wyoming?" I nodded. "What's your name?" He asked. I sighed. "Yours first. I don't want to be giving out personal information to a pedophile." I said with a smirk. He chuckled. "I'm Mike." He said. I sighed, "Izzy." I replied. "Well, Izzy, would you like to eat lunch with me?" He asked. I blushed a little, and nodded. "Sure, why not?" He smiled, and caught up with me. I turned around, so we were both walking the same way. "What's your schedule?" He asked. "Geography, Algebra 2, P.E, English, Theatre, Study Hall, and then Scie-" "We have every class together!" Mike cut me off. I couldn't help but smile.

Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe moving would be a good thing. Maybe I'll make friends. Anything's possible, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Stay Beautiful xxx