Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Close Enough To Touch

"Do you understand him? He's just so...no...he seems so...perfect." Kenedee said, as we walked around the stage, listening to the fans scream.

I giggled. "You'll get used to that feeling." I stated. "Just, be careful. For me, okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

She sighed, and nodded. "Okay, aside from Mike; are you and Tony dating?" She asked.

I sighed. "I don't really know, actually. I'm too much of a pussy to make the first move, and sometimes he acts like he wants to be in a relationship, and then others...it seems like he doesn't want to be anything more than friends."

Kenedee sighed. "It'll get better, trust me."

I smiled and thanked her. She still doesn't known about Mike and I.

"Y'know, Mike and I had a thing for a minute in high school." I said, trying to look as disgusted as possible.

"Oh, I know. Mike told me. At first, I thought I was his way of just 'moving on' bu-"

"He loves you." I stated. "He didn't love me. It was more of just a...friendship that we took a risk upon."

I looked at my feet. She was really cool, and sweet. But I just...I didn't like Kenedee much. I felt horrible for it, but I just...didn't.

"Oh my god! Izzy!" I was hugged from behind by a very sweaty Jaime.

"Oh my god! Hi-me! Get off me Dipfuck! You asshole! You're all sweaty!" I screamed, struggling in his grasp.

He chuckled. "You know you love me!"

I sighed loudly. "Fine! If I admit it, will you let me go?!" I asked.

He nodded. "Yup!"

"Fine! I LOVE YOU JAIME PRECIADO!" I screamed. "Now, let me down!" I was trying so hard to keep a straight face, but it wasn't working.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~~\~\~\~\~\~

I took another swig from the Jack, and almost choked on it. "You're going to kill me!" I yelled. "Stop making me laugh so much!" I coughed.

"No one told you to laugh!" Vic stated, chuckling a bit.

"Did anyone being any Nutella?" I asked, searching the bus.

"Nope." Vic stated.

I groaned. "Never fails!" I stated, chuckling a bit.

I yawned. "Who's gonna come to bed with me? I need someone to protect me from the monsters!"

Tony smiled, and kissed my cheek. "I volunteer." He said sweetly.

I giggled, and we walked to the bunks, closing the door to muffle the sound, and shade the light.

I got under the blankets, as did Tony. He snaked his arms around my waist, and pulled me close.

I kissed him passionately. "I love you, Anakin."'I stated, smiling.

He chuckled, and kissed me again, this time, more intimate.

He trailed his tongue along my bottom lip, and I gladly let him in.

As our tongues battled for dominance, he moved on top of me.

I didn't hesitate before pulling his shirt off, as he did mine. I let my hands trail over his perfectly sculpted chest, as he trailed kisses down my neck. He unclasped my bra, and became familiar with the new area of skin.

I fiddled with the button on his pants, before pulling them down, along with his boxers. I quickly pulled of my shorts, as he centered himself between my legs.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

"Baby, we've got to get up." Tony whispered in my ear, pushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

I groaned. "Can we stay here?" I asked, smiling.

I could hear his steady heartbeat. I just wanted to lay her for all eternity.…

He chuckled. "No, we can't. As much as I wish we could."

I smiled, and rolled out of the bunk. I grabbed a few articles of clothing, and threw them on. I quickly washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I decided against straightening my hair, so I put a beanie on. I did my makeup lightly, and walked out into the lounge.

"Morning." Jaime said, smiling.

I couldn't do anything, but simply groan. I was so tired.

"Where are we going today?" I forced myself to ask.

He sighed. "Looks like San Francisco." He glanced out of the window.

I groaned, and toppled over on the floor, as I came into view of the sun

I shielded my eyes, and felt like crying. "I feel like shit." I stated.

Jaime chuckled. "Here." He handed me some Tylenol, and I gladly took it. I grabbed a bottle of water, and chugged it down with the pills.

"Hangovers are a bitch." I stated, squinting my eyes.

He chuckled, and nodded. "Agreed."

I walked back to the bunks, and grabbed Tony's sunglasses. He was still getting dressed.

Once the aviators were on my face, I walked back out to Jaime, and sat next to him.

"Hi-me." I groaned. "I'm hungry."

He chuckled. "Here." He handed me a McDonalds bag. It was still warm.

"I was up before anyone. I decided to get us all some food."

I chuckled. "You think of everything, don't you."

He smiled, as Tony walked over to me, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Okay. Reminder; never drink again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Contest hint - Your character becomes Izzy's best (female) friend. (:
Comment!
This is one of the more boring chapters, but I needed to put it in. (:
Comments!
Recommend, maybe?
Stay Beautiful xxx