Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Doubting Yourself

"Guys, this is Evie." Vic stated, grabbing her wrist, and pulling her close to him.

She was beautiful. I envied her for her for that.

She had long, straightened, auburn hair. Chocolate brown eyes, and her nose, tongue and cartilage pierced. She had a feather tattoo on her right shoulder, that was clearly visible.

She was wearing an oversized Misfits tee shirt, the sides cut out, and tied at the bottom, with a white tank top under it, to match the skull on the shirt, as well as her skinny jeans. She had black Converse on too.

I got up, and pulled her into a hug. "I'm Izzy." I stated, smiling.

He hugged back, and giggled slightly. "You don't do handshakes either?" She asked.

I grinned, and shook my head. "Nope!" I answered.

I could already tell that her and I would be great friends.

Kenedee and Evie hugged awkwardly, before Kenedee sat back on Mike's lap.

In was appalled. Kenedee didn't even introduce herself.... It made me abnormally angry.

Tony seemed to take notice to this, and grabbed my hand, pulling me back to the sofa, next to him.

Vic ad Evie did the same, I gave Evie a sweet smile, as she sat beside me.

"Okay, so, we should get to know each other better. I don't think we'll have time for 20 questions, so how about six questions, since there's seven of us? Everyone asks you a question when it's your turn, and you have to answer truthfully." I suggested.

"I'll go first." Kenedee volunteered.

I sighed inwardly. "Okay. What's you're name? You didn't introduce yourself to our guest." I snapped at her.

"Kenedee." She answered.

"Favorite color?" Tony asked, next.

"Pink."

Next up was Jaime. "Favorite drink?"

"Any kind of soda."

"Favorite letter?" Mike asked.

"Q."

"Favorite holiday?" Said Vic.

"Christmas."

It was finally Evie's turn for a question. "Favorite pass time?"

"Shopping."

I hated to admit, that if I was Evie, I would have asked something along the lines of 'Why are you such a bitch?'.

I wanted to hurt Kenedee. I wasn't sure why, but I wanted to kill her. I wanted to rip her to pieces.…

What was I saying? Kenedee was my friend, right? I just felt so...defensive...over Evie. Maybe it was because she got the 'no handshakes' thing..…

"You only live once, so go fucking nuts...." My phone sang.

I fished it out of my pocket, and was surprised to see Sam's name flashing across the screen. I got up, and walked to the bunk area. I quickly hit 'enter', and put the phone to my ear.

"Sammy? What's wro-" I was cut off.

"Bella! Sam's been in an accident. Please, get here as soon as you can." Mrs. Smith slurred.

"What? Wait, a car accident? Where is he? Is he okay? What's going on, Sarah?" I rarely ever used her first name.

"Bella, just, get to the Hollin Hospital as soon as you can, okay?" The line ended, and I forced my phone in my back pocket.

I ran out to the lounge, and was pulled back by Jaime's hands.

"Izzy, what the fu-?" I cut him off.

"Jaime, can I borrow 50 dollars? Please?" I pleaded. My breathing had quickened, and my heart raced.

"For what? Izzy, calm the fuck down!" He demanded.

Tears began to pour out of my eyes. "I don't have time to explain!" I screamed at him, sobbing. "Plea-!"

"Here. Stay safe." Tony kissed my lips roughly, and pushed a 50 dollar bill into my hand.

I thanked him, before running out the door, and to the nearest airport, not caring that freezing rain was pouring on my face, or the fact that I didn't have a jacket on.

(Tony's P.O.V)

"Why the fuck did you let her do that?!" Jaime screamed.

I shook my head. "She obviously needed to be somewhere!" I answered. "I trust her!"

"Okay, I get that! I trust her too! But I would have liked to know where my fucking sister went!" He shoved past me, and walked out the door, while screaming her name.

I sighed. She would be fine. She'll come home, an tell us why she left. She'll be fine.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty happy with this chapter! And congratulations to @ leavetheliarsbehind for winning the contest! Check out the new character!
Two comments before the next update!
Recommend?
Stay Beautiful xxx