Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

What Are You, A Dementor?

"Do you want me to come with you, Iz? I won't be going on tour with the guys. It's no problem." Evie said, as I began packing a week's worth of clothes into a duffel bag.

I sighed. "Ev, I couldn't ask you to do that."

She threw herself on my bed, and smiled up at me. "Izzy, I'm going to be here alone. I'll probably die." She said, smiling innocently.

"Get your shit together." I said in defeat.

She smiled widely, before running down the stairs, and getting in her car.

Unlike I had expected her to do (which was go home, and get some clothes), she entered my room a minute later, holding a cloth bag from Victorias Secret, and began going through my dresser.

I doubled over in laughter. She was the weirdest best friend ever. But I loved her all the same.

"What?" She asked, grinning. She shrugged. "You have better clothes."

I shook my head, and continued packing.

Sam had become in much worse condition, unlike what the doctor's had said. His health would do the same thing every day; grow at a slow pace, and then plummet down to the ground much faster than the previous week.

"I really appreciate this, y'know." I stated later that night, as we where curled up in bed, watching Burlesque, and eating spoonfuls of Nutella.

"Appreciate what?" She asked, curiously.

"Coming with me. I don't think I would be able to face Sam alone…." I trailed off.

She shook her head. "It's no problem, Iz. Your my best friend, I'd do anything for you." She smiled.

I giggled a little. "I hope you realize that I'm always here for you, too, Ev." I stated.

She chuckled. "I know. But life's great for me right now. I met you all. What else in the world is better than that? You're my best friend, I know I can tell you anything."

I blushed a little, and I was thankful that it was dark.

"Awwweee!" I screamed, throwing my arms around her.

She chuckled, and returned the hug.

"We should probably be spending time with our boyfriends before they leave on tour for two months." I suggested, chuckling a bit.

She smiled. "Probably. But, tell me, when have we EVER done ANYTHING we should be doing?" She asked.

I chuckled, and agreed, before we brought our attention back to the movie.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

"Fuck..." I mumbled, rubbing my face, and wrapping a blanket around my shoulders.

"Evie. Get up," I kicked the side of the bed, as she stretched, and threw one of my hoodies over her head.

We walked downstairs, and across the street.

We walked in, without knocking. "No PDA!!" I yelled at Mike and Kenedee.

I wasn't angry with her anymore, but I didn't necessarily take a liking to her.

She and Mike detached their faces, and walked upstairs.

I groaned loudly. "Yeah! Go fuck each other!" I yelled after them.

Vic skipped happily down the stairs.

He pecked Evie on the lips.

"How the mother of fucking Marilyn Manson are you so happy? It's like...2 AM."

Vic chuckled. "'Mother of Marilyn Manson?' Izzy, you are currently suffering from sleep deprivation."

I laughed a bit, and walked to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of orange juice, and sat at the table.

Evie and Vic sat on the side opposite of me, holding hands.

"Sorry I'm late." Called a familiar voice from the front room.

"Morning, beautiful." Tony cupped my cheeks, and kissed me passionately, causing me to giggle a little.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear, causing minuscule bumps to appear across my arms, and neck.

I watched him, as he dug through one of his bags. After a second or two, he held a small blood red box in his hands.

He opened it, pulled out a silver chain, and clipped it around my neck.

I examined the star shaped locket in my hands. It was silver, and rounded at the points. In the center, the words 'Always in motion is the future.'

He smiled. "I had it made differently. I know that you prefer stars over hearts." He sat in the chair next to me, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Aw!" Evie yelled, smiling wildly.

I blushed, and kissed the top of his head. "Ana, why'd you do this for me?" I asked.

"Because I love you, Padmé," He looked at me. "You're so perfect..." He mumbled, kissing me before I could protest to the accusation.

I leaned against him, as he wrapped his arms around my fragile body. "I love you too." I stated.

The phone on the table buzzed, and Vic picked it up. He read a text, before saying the most dreadful sentence of my life; "It's time to go."

I sighed, and Tony tightened his grip on me, before getting up, and setting his things by the door.

Vic informed Mike, and Kenedee scrambled down the stairs. "He'll be down in a second." She said.

I saw Evie glare at her, and made a mental note to ask her about it later.

Tony pulled me into one last embrace, before kissing me roughly, and boarding the bus.

Evie and Vic whispered "I love you,"s, and Mike and Kenedee sucked each other's souls out.

"God damn, Kenedee. What are you, a dementor?" I sneered, causing Evie to laugh loudly.

I could have sworn a smile appeared on Mike's face, but he bit his lip, making it undetectable.

Evie and I walked back to my house, and into the kitchen.

"Here, girls." My mom placed two plates of eggs on the table.

Evie thanked her, and I merely smiled, but my mom appreciated it all the same. She knew I wasn't much a morning person.

"Andrew has just gone to get the rental car." She stated, sighing. "Samuel will be okay, Isobella." She gripped my shoulders, and smiled, reassuringly, before walking back to the front room.

As Evie and I finished eating breakfast, Andy loaded our bags into the rental car. We couldn't take a plane, because we were only going to Wyoming.

I took a quick shower after Evie, and got dressed in ripped up skinny jeans, an All Time Low teeshirt, Tony's hoodie, and some slip on Vans.

I grabbed my iPod, phone, and wallet.

"I'll drive halfway there, and you drive the other half. Do you want first shift or second?" I asked Evie, after we hugged my mom, and began walking out the door.

"I'll let you sleep. You can take second." I tossed her the keys from my side of the rental car, and she caught them in her small hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not much, but I hope it satisfied you. ^.^
Two comments, before the next update. (:
Recommend! We're really getting somewhere with this story!
Please, just click that button? Maybe even comment your opinion? It's appreciated beyond recognition.
Stay Beautiful xxx