Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Come Back Soon

I pulled my knees up to my chest, and cried as Evie pulled me close.

"This is exactly what happened with Mike." I stated. "Maybe I'm just...not good enough."

"Isobella Helena. Stop that. You know that's a fucking lie."

I shook my head. "What if I left? Yeah. That'd help. I'll only talk to Andy, You, and mommy."

"Why do you mean 'leave'?" She asked, her voice drenched in concern.

"I-I'll go back to Wyoming." I stuttered.

I wriggled out of Evie's grasp, and wrenched out my suitcase. I began throwing my clothes into it.

"Woah woah woah. Wait a second! What about Vic? What about Jaime or Mi-? Stop!" She shoved my suitcase off of my bed.

I began crying harder than ever. "I have to go. I need to clear my head." I picked the suitcase up, and put the clothes back into it.

"Izzy, I get it. But please, don't abandon everyone, just because of Tony." She pulled me into a bone crushing embrace.

I sighed. "No, I won't. But I can't stay here, Ev. I just...I can't." I stammered.

I quickly grabbed my phone, and shoved it in my back pocket. I grabbed a duffel back, and walked into the bathroom. Evie followed me.

"I hate you." She said, as I threw my makeup into the duffel bag.

I chuckled, and wiped my tears away. "I love you, though."

She threw he head back in anguish. "Stop. You're just making this worse." She chuckled.

Once I was finished, I walked down stairs. "Help me, please?" I asked, glancing at my mother.

Evie nodded, and we both walked into the lounge.

I sat next to my mom, and Evie sat next to me.

"Mommy? I have to tell you something." I said, hoping upon hopelessness that I wouldn't cry.

"What is it, hun?" She asked, smiling.

"Mommy…mommy I'm leaving." I stammered, a few tears leaking from my already glossy eyes.

She sighed. "Isobella, you think I'm stupid? I know. I know that you need to clear your head. Weather you go back to Wyoming, or you go somewhere else, I hope your happy. I want you to be."

She pulled me into a hug, causing me to cry a little more. She always knew everything.

"Come back soon, okay? And make sure to tell your brother goodbye." She placed her keys into my hand, and kissed my knuckles.

I smiled, and hugged her one last time, before skipping up the steps, and knocking upon Andy's door.

"What do you want?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Why're you crying? Do I need to beat the shit out of T-?"

"No, Andy. I'm leaving here tonight. I just wanted to say goodbye." I sighed, and turned around.

"Wait!" He ran back into his room, and pulled out a box from under his bed. He opened it, and smiled.

"Here." He said, handing me an envelope.

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

"Don't open it until you're out of Cali. Okay?" He pulled me into a hug, and kissed my temple.

A smile found its way onto my lips, as Evie and I hauled my bags outside, and put them in the back seat of my moms car.

She sighed, and wrapped her arms firmly around my neck. "Stay safe, okay? Text me when you get there. Turn your cell off until you're done driving. No texting on the road. Wait until a red light to change the song on your iPod. Delete Tony from your contacts."

I giggled. "Okay, you're officially worse than my mom." I commented, as I revved the engine.

"I love you, Isobella." She said, sighing.

"I love you too, Evie." I closed the door, and sighed one last time before driving off.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

I arrived at The Smith's within 9 hours. They had arranged it with my mom; they would pay first moths rent for my new apartment in Wyoming.

I hauled my things down the hallway, before unlocking the door to my new apartment, and walking in.

It was really spacey. There was a small staircase of about 10 stairs, that led upstairs to the bedroom. The carpet was a pale white color, and there was a small bar between the lounge and the kitchen. A mirror was hanging above the TV. I recognized it as the one from the Smith's basement. Sam and I used to use it for video games.

I smiled to myself, as a knock sounded from the door.

I opened it, to find a guy I had never seen before.

"Hey," he smiled sweetly. "I'm Jake. You're new, so I thought I would come over and talk to you. Need any help with anything?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so."

"Well, I'm right across the hall if you do." He said, smiling.

I nodded, and thanked him.

"Wait!" I grabbed his wrist. "Actually, could you help me go pick out paint?" I chuckled. "I'm Bella, by the way." I decided that if I was going to start fresh, why not change my name. 'Izzy' had gotten boring.

"Sure." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you thought! Predict things about Jake! Check out his bio in the character section! Make sure to recommend!
Stay Beautiful xxx