Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Epilogue

"Don't bother sleeping without one eye open wide," Kellin, Vic, and I sang.

Mike and Gabe patted the beat on their knees, as Tony, Jesse and I strummed on three acoustic guitars.

We were all sitting in a circle on the ground, around a fire. Rayne and Evie were sitting on either side of me.

A smile was plastered across my face. A real smile. I was doing what I loved with every one of my best friends.

I could just barely make out their faces in the dark.

As Kellin, Vic, and I finished off the song, I chuckled.

"Alright, who wants s'mores?"

I heard a few yells, and even a sarcastic 'praise the lord!'.

"Could you help?" I asked Rayne and Evie.

They both nodded, and followed me back into the house. I grabbed two boxes of graham crackers, Rayne grabbed the chocolate, and Evie grabbed the marshmallows, and few paper plates.

The engagement ring on Evie's finger illuminated in the light. It wasn't very hard to envy Hers and Vic's relationship. They were so certain they were meant to be in the beginning, and they really were.

Rayne had wriggled her way into my heart. She was like a big sister. I loved her, and was amazed by almost everything she did.

Mike and I were still close, he was single again, but I had a feeling he was keeping someone a secret at the moment.

Vic made me proud. He was still doing why he wanted to, he was a great brother, a great fiancé, and a great person to call when you needed to confess something.

Tony and I were doing great. Of coarse we fought occasionally, but it was never anything serious. We made each other happy.

Kellin and I had become great friends. He was like Sam in so many ways. I made sure that I'd never have to loose him. He was one of my best friends.

I got along with the rest of SWS as well. I would text them, and call them. But I've never been extremely close to them.

I've also befriended Of Mice & Men. Austin, and Tino are the ones I talk to most.

If there was one thing I've learned from my past, it would be that I am strong. I'm Isobella Santos, and I know for a fact that if you have friends, you can get through the hardest of times. Nothing is impossible if you acknowledge the love they have for you.

It might not seem like it now, but there is a happy ending coming your way. Smile, beautiful. As you've read in this story, things get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommend, please?
Stay Beautiful xxx