Status: Enjoy!

My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Me

Seven.

I was jolted awake from my sleep by a loud scream. Kenny was lying beside me, his body curled around mine. My body was drenched in sweat and I desired to be from underneath him, it was suffocating. I squirmed uncomfortable under him to try and move his dead limbs off of me. I felt bad for making such a fuss but I was truly dying of his body heat.

"Morning." he spoke, his black and blue eye squinting to see me. I sighed and smiled faintly. This needed to end. I can't won’t continue to torture myself with this whole fucked up relationship.

"Good morning Kenny. How did you sleep?" I questioned taking the opportunity to leap up from under him. He propped himself up on his elbows to look over my body to Hope's empty bed.

I wonder where she stayed. Note to self apologize for being a shitty friend.

I stored my mental note into my short term memory and I looked down at Kenny.

"You better go find her. She's who you really want." I whispered sweeping my unruly curls into a sloppy pony tail. He sat up next to me and he placed kisses on my shoulder, causing my skin to tingle under every single kiss. I nudged him away.

"Stop it. You don't want this. I refuse to be your rebound girl." I stated turning to face him. He rubbed his forehead and he looked up again.

"Jemmy I do want this, why do you think I’m here? To borrow your bed and blanket. I want this...I want you." he whispered as he lay his forehead on my shoulder. I shook my head, refusing to believe his words. My eyes became watery and I knew that the water works were bound to start.

"No don't say that! No you don't say that to me! You lied to me! You lied about me! You broke me. You don't get to want me!" I retorted, the tears falling from my eyes. I sniffled and I shook my head, scolding myself for crying over Kenny. He took my face in his head and he began to kiss away every tear that fell. I tried fighting him, but I eventually gave in, succumbing to Kenny’s gentle touch.

"Kiss me Jemmy, please I need to feel your lips against mine" he begged as he gaze into my eyes. I nodded and I tilted my mouth up to meet his. Our lips moved slowly and I felt...whole again. Kenny eased me back down onto the bed and out lips crashed into one another, our soft moaning and groaning filling the room. He went down and kissed my neck, my shirt getting scrunched up to my breast. My lower region clenched and I wanted Kenny. He raised his arms and I yanked the shirt off over his head. He smiled down at me and he went down trailing kisses down my neck to my tummy. He slowly eased my shirt over my head and I lay in front of Kenny, in my birthday suit. I felt so vulnerable. He gazed upon me as if I was a Greek goddess.

"You're so perfect." he praised as he went to work, teasing my nipple with his teeth, his other hand twisting and pulling the other, my nipples hardening to his skillful touch. Kenny went down kissing my naval softly, grabbing the waistband of my shorts, sliding them down with my panties. I felt vulnerable before, now I felt exposed. This is not what I wanted... but part of me really did. My vagina really did. Kenny went down parting my sex with his fingers staring at it with amazement. I squirmed and I looked down at him and watched as he teased my sex with is tongue. Kenny slipped one finger inside of me causing me to moan loudly.

"You taste heavenly" he spoke, greedily eating away. I felt myself climbing and climbing, reaching the peak, but right before I could release he pulled back. Kenny stared at me and he came up kissing my lips hard, and with that kiss I was able to taste myself...it was salty. I fumbled around and undid his button and pushed his jeans down along with his boxers. He stared into my eyes as he sank deep into me. My body stretching to fit his member. Our eyes never left each over and he pushed in and out of my slowly, and I tilted my hips up as he did. My heart was racing and I couldn't believe that this is what I was doing. Kenny began to speed up slamming into me causing me to peak again. My mouth formed an 'O' and Kenny's face followed.

"C'mon on baby! Give it to me!" he grunted through with clenched teeth. I came undone around him, and he pumped faster in and out of me.

"I'm gonna cum Jem!" he groaned.

"Pull out!" I squeaked as he continued to throb inside me. He moaned no and I tried to push him back. I put my hands on his chest and I pushed as hard as I could but I wasn't strong enough and he came...deep inside of me. My heart sank and my body went limp.

"Hey Jemmy, are you alright?" he questioned pulling out of me, his member becoming flaccid. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You should go." I whispered as I wrapped my blanket around me. He blinked at me and opened his mouth to speak.

"JUST GO!" I shouted. He held his hands up as if he was defeated. He dressed and exited my room. I slid out of bed and put my robe on and I ran to the bathroom with my supplies to wash up. I turned on the scalding hot water and it cascaded down my body. I washed myself feverishly in the hopes of getting the seamen out of my system. I washed my mouth with the hopes to get the taste of Kenny menthol cigarette taste off my mouth and I scrubbed all over to cleanse my spirit for all the bullshit I pulled. I needed Hope, my bestfriend. I began to sob because it seemed no matter how hard I scrubbed I wasn't clean. I was dirty, I was disgusting and I hated myself. I sank to the shower floor and I lay there sobbing at the uncertainty of my future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone else think Jemmy is stupid?
Should Hope forgive Jemmy? Would you forgive Jemmy?
Is rape, or is it just a misunderstanding?
Leave your comments! I like the feedback from you guys! It helps me! Keep reading! Thanks to all that have subscribed and recommended! More to come, I promise!