Status: Enjoy!

My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Me

Eight.

I am jolted from my sleep nightmare by a knock on the door. I scramble out of bed to answer the door. Hope is standing in the door, looking stunning as ever, while I stand in front of her looking like I had been hit by a bus.

"Jemmy." she purrs as she nudges me aside to get into the room we once shared. I say nothing. I climb back into bed and I stay mute. She doesn't want to speak to me anyways. I felt a poke; I rolled over and faced her.

"Yes." I asked softly. She tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"If you have anything of mine please give it back now. I would like to stop coming here." she stated coldly.

"You should have everything." I retort rolling over. She clears her throat and I roll over again .

"What Hope? What could you possibly want? You don't want to talk. If you only came here to be nasty to me, please show yourself out because I’m sick of everyone's shit." I speak before throwing my covers off and staring at her. She bites her lip and she sits on her bed.

"Jemmy you were my best friend! Why would you fuck me over?" she questioned. I sigh and I rub my face with my hands. Does she really have to go here right now?

Serves you right for fucking her boyfriend...her love.

I glare at my subconscious for being correct. I look up at her and I shrug as tears roll down my face and pool under my chin. It seems like all I can do is cry lately.

"Because I had him first! But he say you and I mean was it any competition between us Hope? You’re funnier and you aren't shy and you are more lively. What am I? I am shy and quiet. I wanted him so badly but when I had him I lost the one person who meant something." I speak through my hot tears. I wipe my nose on the back of hand and I look up only to find Hope crying with me.

"Who did you lose? Kenny?" she squawks sarcastically. I shake my head quickly trying to clear his name out of the air.

it’s because of him we're in this position.

My subconscious is snarky...but correct.

"Hope it was you! I lost you my best friend, my better half. You are like the peanut butter to my jelly." I sob as I hold myself. She runs over and hugs me knocking me over. We lay on my bed sobbing to each other exchanging our "I’m sorry's". This is what I've missed more than anything being able to confide in my best friend because I need her now more than she'll ever know. She smiles at me her face red and tear stained, but she is still freaking gorgeous.

"How have you been?" she inquired hugging me and before I could even think about it, I blurted out my secret that I was holding in for three weeks since my sexual encounter with Kenny.

"I'm pregnant!" I whisper and her arms go limp around me and I feel my heart constrict and I close my eyes tight.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" Hope yells as she pushes me back by my shoulders. I put a hand on my belly and we stare at each other and the tension begins to brew again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah totally a lame chapter, but I tried!

What should Jemmy do about her pregnancy? Does Hope have the right to get angry?

Leave comments and thanks for sticking with me and reading my subscribers! You're all amazing!