Status: ongoing, I guess. Comments & feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Another Boy Without A Sharper Knife

Chapter 1

"PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" I screamed at him. He glared at me with those piercing brown eyes that I fell in love with.
"No." He growled.
"Please?!" I begged. I was desperate. No, I was beyond desperate. I needed to save his life.
He must have seen the desperation in my eyes, because he finally put the knife on the counter. He slowly walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Why? Why do you care so much?" He spoke softly, but I could see the pain in his eyes.
"Because I love you. You've saved my life multiple times, and now it's my turn."
"So you owe a debt? That's it?"
"No! You mean everything to me!"
He released his grip from me and stepped back. Back toward the counter. Back to where the knife was. I watched him carefully to make sure he didn't pick it up again.
"Then give me one good reason why I shouldn't do it. " I watched his fingers as they walked across the counter to the knife. "Come on, Casey" he whispered, picking it up, "one good reason. You can come up with that, can't you?"
He was taunting me. This wasn't him wanting to kill himself. This was just a game to him. To see if I could handle him being gone. To see if I believed he would actually do it. To see if I could stop him. Might as well play along.
"You have a life ahead of you, Kyler. What happened to forever and always? I thought that's what you wanted! A life together, just the three of us!"
He placed the knife back on the counter. "Three?"
I nodded. "Yes Ky, three. I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: So yeah, like I said before...based on a dream.
I'd appreciate feedback, since I'm thinking about continuing this. So let me know what you think, I'd love to hear it. (but please be honest...if it sucks, tell me.)
Thanks for reading!

~Title Credit: Yeah Boy and Dollface-Pierce The Veil