Status: Keep or kill??

Are You Serious?

Dallas

This morning I woke up cold, well except for my chest. I was warm there because of my fat cat Tubby he always sleeps with me. I gave him a kiss on top of his head before inching my way off the bed. I quickly ran to the bathroom to freshen up for the morning. I had to be quite though my mom was sleeping. I quickly tip toed my way back to my room, so I could get ready. I was down to my bra and underwear when Tubby gave a loud Meow. I smiled and blew him a kiss, before whispering.

“I'll get you in a minute Tubby, gotta get dressed”

I looked around my room before I found a pretty pink sweater with a larger blue cat on the front. I threw it on and looked in the mirror, shrugging I grabbed my backpack and snapped at Tubby to follow me. The sweater was long enough to look like a dress, so I’ll just go with that today. When I got downstairs I fed Tubby and packed my lunch, I gave him one last kiss before I started walking to my bus stop.
~ ~ ~

As soon as I walked into the large double doors, I looked down and saw that I forgot to put on shoes this morning again. I stood there for a moment in the busy hall searching for an answer, I swear I herd a small ding go off in my head. Of course! I made a friend yesterday after school she'll figure out something.
I wondered the halls for a couple of minutes before I spotted my new friend leaned against her locker I smiled and walked towards her. But stopped when I saw a brunette girl in the same Cheer uniform my friend wears, lean up against her. Theirs lips touched like when I touch lips with my Boyfriend Dave, but me and Dave only do that when know one is looking so why are they doing it out in front of the school?
As if she was a mind reader, the girl at her locker next to me sneered

“Ugh! Can you believe her! Just because she thinks she runs the school, doesn’t mean she can go around acting like a fool in the hall way! Ugh! I can't wait till she graduates!”

I shook my head, well that wasn't a nice thing to say.
My cold toes reminded me of what I was supposed to be doing. When I got to the two girls in the hall way I saw another friend I made named Beth, standing on the opposite side of the couple. Me and her have Chemistry together she helps me with my notes. I smiled and waved at her, and she looked back confused ,weird. I put my attention back to my new friend from yesterday, she was still touching lips.

I tapped her shoulder, but she didn't notice so I inched my way between the two of them and gave her a hug.

“what the fuck!?” I noted that she cussed a lot.
I looked up at her

“Hello! Remember me friend? Can I ask you a favor?”

I didn't expect her to shove me back away from her, luckily her brunette friend caught me.

“Are you serious! What the fuck is your problem!”

I shook my head

“I don't have one I think your confused with your self, you seem pretty angry right now”

Something in her eyes changed and she clenched her fist getting closer to me.

“Oh so you think your funny do you?”

I nodded

“Yes! I am very funny I crack my self up all the time, and my mom says I make her day all the time but I don't have time for jokes, I really need to ask you a question!”

She was now directly in my face, I noticed that there was quite a crowd around us, they were all whispering it made me slightly uncomfortable. She looked me up and down.

“what is it?”

“well this morning I forgot to put on shoes , and I remembered that ,we're friends now so I wanted to ask if you could help me?”

Her eyes changed again but she looked much calmer, a smirk grew on her face as she looked at my feet.

“That’s all huh?”
I nodded

“Do you think you can help?”

Suddenly her face hardened , and she shook her head.

“No I can't , and I’m not your fucking friend you should go ask some one who cares!”

I frowned

“That wasn't nice”

She smirked, reminding me of a cartoon I watched with Tubby once. It was about cats duh, and the evil cat wore the same smirk she did.

“You think I give a fuck!?” she jabbed her finger into my chest

“listen here freak! I don't know where you came from but I want you gone! You hear that don't show your fucking face near me again”

I quickly turned towards Beth and hugged her, tears forming in my eyes. I smiled a little as she wrapped her arms around me but I was still sad why did she call me a freak? I heard some one scream so I put my hands over my ears and leaned more into Beth's chest but I still herd it. Then I realized it was me I was sobbing, wow I sound like an injured kitten I didn’t know I cried like that.

I finally could hear, others around me.
“Shh it's okay Dallas, stop crying its okay”
Aww Beth was so sweet she really was a friend, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Umm...yea I’m sorry Dallas? I didn't really mean it...well I sorta did at that moment but and I don't know how this makes sense but I didn't want you to be upset, I didn't want you cry or anything.”

I smiled I think I’m done crying now, shes being nice.
I looked up at her ,moving away from Beth.

“It's okay I guess I shouldn't have hugged you, my mom always tells me to ask before hugs I just forget sometimes”

She nodded and looked me up and down before looking at Beth

“You and her are friends?”

Beth smiled at me and nodded

“Yeah she's a sweetheart, Luce”

Luce so that’s my friends name I think it's pretty.

She nodded

“Well then, if your a friend of Beth’s then your cool with me”
She looked me up and down again before turning to Beth.

“Here Beth take these keys there should be some extra shoes in the cheer locker room for her”
I smiled, as Beth put an arm around my shoulders and started leading me away. I waved at Luce and grew happy when she waved back, because she was a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be silent readers let me know what you think