Status: "Nights coming fast, suns going down... but keep away from me"

Reminiscing

The life and times of Jimmy Sullivan and Zachary Baker, with a twist.

I normally add more to the decription, but since this is a oneshot I don't want to give anything away.

This fanfic was inspired by the picture so yes, Jimmy's death is included.
I nomally do NC-17 fanfics but I decided to switch it up and not write any sex scenes.

I don't know A7X and I don't own them. I'm not associated with them at all, though I wish I was friends with them cause it'd be cool to chill with them. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has used this plot, I haven't read any like this, so I'm not going to claim the plot as my own. :-) but this is purely a figment of my imagination. And I'm very aware of the fact that both men are straight and married, and that Jimmy is rocking out with Dimebag...
I was really apprehensive about posting a salsh fanfic with Jimmy as a main character because I didn't want to upset the fanbase for disrespecting such an amazing artist.

So anyway, here we go...
FYI You'll understand the title when you read the end. I know the song is Remenissions, but this works with what I'm writing.
  1. 1/1
    "A good friend once told me you are memory. Without them we equal nothing."