Status: I'm sorry but thats all I have for now. So think of it as a trailer...

Chrysalis

Sweat and Blood

For five hours we’ve been cutting and torching through the vault door with no progress. “Ugh, damn! What the hell is this thing made of?! Five hours of sweat and blood and barely a scratch!” squealed Westley, he may be tough engineer but he sure is a pansy. I wondered if anyone else realizes that it’s not ancient, I mean it’s old but not that old. I look along the wall and notice a square block of ice next to the giant door, I walk towards it. I then realize that the ice was covering something, I brush off the ice an then that it was a security panel. “Alex, you better come and take look at this.” I called out. “What is it?” I then pointed it out, “Ah” he emphasized. “Just give me a bit of time with this” He walks back to get his equipment bag, he then gets out the ‘Seducer’ hacking device, his favorite toy. ”Now let’s see if I can’t pry it open” he mumbles, he takes out another ‘trusty’ devise, it was used to well, pry things open “UUnnngggg—ahh got it… what the?” “Something wrong?” Vesper asked. “Wires” he replies.
We all looked at him, even the driller stopped. Wires, wires haven’t been used for 100 years, not 10,000. Is this what they meant by ancient. Still no one said anything, but nonetheless Alex turned and clipped the right one, and the vault door was already steaming and turning. When it opened all the way, it lead down a corridor. “Well… who goes in first?” asked Alex. “Me, I guess” I said hesitantly.
When I took the first step inside, a wave of lights flashed on, and at the end of the corridor was another door, fuck. I walked towards it expecting traps, but by the time I get to the door, nothing. I see the button next to the door and of course, I press it. Steam came streaming out like water and when I looked up, I saw the most freighting thing I have ever seen… and saw the label “Chrysalis”.
♠ ♠ ♠
All that work for this much. DAMN YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!