Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

So who won?

"Wow." Vic whispered, his mouth agape along with everyone else's. I just shrugged and laughed a little at their expressions.

"What's the big deal?" I asked yawning and stretching my arms over my head.

"The big deal?!" Jamie asked completely shocked, and completely serious . I'm guessing he's never serious because it took me by surprise.

"The big deal is mike is the BEST at FIFA, undefeated actually- and you just owned him by over twenty points..." Vic finished explaining for Jamie.

Mike hadn't said a word and he just wore a warm smile on his lips as he looked at the score. I thought he'd be mad I won, or hurt his 'pride', but I guess that wasn't the case.

"So who won the bet ?" I asked dumbly, they all voted for me to win, so who got the money?

"We all did. Just not mike." Tony said laughing as Mike gave me a wink and handed the guys a twenty dollar bill.

"Well, that was interesting." Mike stated and shrugged his shoulders before laying on the floor on his back and pulling me with him on top Of him.

"Hey ! Why am I on the floor?" I laughed lightly as tony and Vic started another game.

"Because your my cuddle buddy." Mike gave me a huge toothy smile.

"You know? I thought you'd be a sore loser." I stated making him laugh.

"Why would you think that?" He laughed and rubbed my back. Our stomachs were pressed together and I was on top of him.

"Well, your apparently the champion on this bus, and you just got beat by me- a girl you just met." He smiled even wider and hugged me to Him, nuzzling his face into my neck. why was he always so adorable?

"It's just one more thing I got to learn about you Kimber, I like discovering new things about you." He whispered into my ear so the guys couldn't hear our conversation from the floor. He kissed my neck and looked into my eyes. His eyes were inviting once again.

"I like learning new things about you too." I kissed the tip of his nose making him bite at mine.

"You two are gonna make me gag!" Jamie yelled at us. Mike flipped him off.

"Yea you two, get a bunk." Vic winked at us and wiggled his eyebrows goofily. I swear he would scare most girls off.

Mike rolled his eyes at his older brother as I crawled off him. He stood up and reached his hand out for me to help me off the floor, guiding me back to our bunk. He let me crawl In first so I was against the wall, secretly I loved sleeping next to a wall. I was scared I'd fall out of the bunk otherwise. Mike scooted in next to me and looked up at the ceiling of our bunk.

"Mike ?" I whispered and he turned his head towards mine smiling widely.

"Yes beautiful?" He cooed and kissed my cheek.

"Hold me?" I whispered. Mike simply snaked his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

"I like falling asleep with you in my arms." Mike mumbled into my hair, breaking the silence that had fallen us.

"I like it too Mikey." I squeezed his hand that was rested on my stomach

"I don't think I've ever cuddled with someone like this before... It feels, good." Mike whispered faintly. Never ? That couldn't be true could it?

""Your so warm." I yawned loudly making mike chuckle lowly.

"Go to sleep cutie." He kissed my forehead as I turned around and buried myself in his chest. I wanted to badly to ask him about all the things running through my head. but that's what tomorrows date was for.

"But mike, we slept in and took a nap today." I pouted slightly. I felt mike smile into my shoulder as he kissed my skin and started to run his fingertips over the hem of my sweatpants.

"We could have a little fun." He whispered just as his fingers found my entrance. I blushed and grabbed his hand before he could go any further.

"We could... But I'm not sure I can be quiet." I let go of his hand and let him go further.

"Sure you can Kimber..." He bit my neck and moaned as quietly as I could.

"Good girl." Mike whispered as he dipped finger inside me making me gasp.

Mike quickly moved over top of me and covered my mouth with his own and he continued to tease me.

"Mike" I breathed making him give me a dangerous smile.

"Shh baby, or ill have to stop." He said while covering my mouth gently with his hand. I nodded in agreement and he let go of my mouth and started trailing kisses down my stomach as he raised my shirt slightly. He stopped at my sweatpants and slowly slid them off of me, along with my panties.

No words were spoken but mike had a look in his eye that told me he was confident in his skills. I felt his tongue graze my bud as he slid a finger into me once again. I gripped the sides of the bunk with my hands but quickly released as he flicked his tongue and twirled his finger inside me. I grabbed the pillow from behind my head and quickly covered my face with it releasing all the pent up sounds mike was causing as I thrust my hips up slightly under his mouth. He traced what felt like the letters of his name into my walls, but I exploded by time he reached letter 'E' and mike stopped, brought his head back up licking his lips and smiling at me as I peeked my eyes out from under the pillow.

"Your right, you can't be quiet." He stated laughing lightly and kissing my cheek, which now glew a bright red.

"Was I really that loud?!" I whispered and he nodded his head holding back a laugh. He looked like he was pleased with himself though

"Hey, it's okay Kimber, it just means I did a good job." He gave me an arrogant smile and winked while wiggling his eyebrows as I pulled my sweatpants back on.

"Your so full of yourself Mr. Arrogant." I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his chest.

"Well you weren't complaining a minute ago Mrs. Screamer." He laughed and I blushed even more, I pulled the pillow over my face again and pouted.

"Don't hide baby, I'm only teasing. No body heard a thing." Mike pulled the pillow away from my face and gave me an apologetic smile. His eyes seemed to study my face.

"Promise?" I whined like a five year old. He smiled widely and nodded his head, then held out his pinky. pinky promises were becoming our thing. I loved it.

I laced his pinky with mine, mike pulled me over on top of him and closed his eyes. The rise and fall of his chest was comforting, I felt my body relax on top of him. His left tattooed arm was across my waist and his right hand was cupped into both I mine. I stared at his fingers and started tracing the tattoo on top of his hand. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but I never had the money, or any idea what I would get.

"What are you doing Kimber?" Mike asked with his eyes still closed. His hand lightly squeezed my fingers, stopping my fun with his tattoos.

"Just admiring your hand." His eyes shot open and he looked in my eyes.

"What about my hand babe?" He gave me a playful yet knowing look.

"Your tattoos are beautiful." I whispered kind if dreamily.

"Do you have any?" Mike asked me sitting up slightly in the bunk.

"No I don't." I hung my head low and frowned.

"Why not? By the looks of it you wish you had one." His Han gripped my chin and he turned my head up to kiss him tenderly.

"I just... I've never had the guts to. I always worried about how getting one could affect a future job. I didn't want to ruin my future, to late for that now though." Mike got a pained expression on his face.

"What do you mean by that Kim?" Kim? He's never called me anything but kimber.

"I mean... What is it about me that chases everything and everyone away? I don't understand it." Mikes face brightened up a bit realizing I wasn't resenting all he's done for me.

"Well maybe I'm here to make it all better... To change that." He said smiling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry if you took that the wrong way mike. I'm so grateful for this job, current living and help you've all given me. Im just trying to forget Myles... And I can't help but let my mind wonder and search for some kind of reason or explanation for everything that happened. What did I do wrong?" I whispered the last sentence and mike let out a loud snort.

"Stop it. You did nothing wrong, he was cheating on you- he didn't deserve you. There's no way you will ever truly know why or what he was thinking or doing, but know one thing. It was NOTHING you did. As for the mind wondering, you should talk to Vic about that... As you've head from the songs... His mind wonders the same thing a lot." Mike scratched the back of his head nervously. was he not comfortable giving advice? he was doing a great job. I feel a hell of a lot better.

"Thank you Mike. I feel like I will never be able to say it enough, but thank you." I kissed him deeply, he wrapped his hand around my neck before snaking his tongue onto my own. He broke the kiss before we got to heated and we laid in each others arms.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Mike asked.

"Yes! I cannot wait to find out what you have planned." I smiled widely at him, he kissed my nose making me scrunch my face.

"Your so fuckin' cute Kimber did you know that? And tomorrow will be amazing, wear something comfortable but formal." He pecked my lips and pulled me Into his chest.

"Okay Mikey, goodnight." I whispered feeling my eyes get heavy as I listened to mikes heartbeat through his chest. I barely remember falling asleep, mike just makes me feel so safe.

"WE'RE IN CHICAGO LADY AND GENTS!" Hime shouted for the millionth time this morning. Luckily for him waking up to mikes kisses were enough to wash my normal morning grumpiness away.

"Cool your jets Hime, jeeze." Tony stated groggily, he on the other hand was not having a good morning.

"Be nice tone." Vic stated sternly wagging his finger like he were the parent in the situation.

"Your so old Vic." I stated which made him grip his heart and give me a Hirt expression.

"Wow, that hurt Kim." He pouted.

"Oh hush, you just act a little to grown up sometimes. I'm only teasing." He smiled and continued drinking his coffee.

Mike fell back asleep shortly after he woke me up, but the bus was now stopped and Chris wanted us all off the bus and into the hotel as soon as possible. So it was time to wake him up and gather our things. Unfortunately the guys realized mike was still asleep before I could get to him.

"Come on guys this is cruel!" I whisper shouted. The guys just shot me stern looks and continued with their plan to 'wake' mike.

"Tony hurry up!" Jamie whispered stifling a laugh.

"I'm trying!" Tony hit Jamie making Vic flinch from the noise.

"You guys are gonna ruin it!" Vic said under his breath pushing Jamie out of the way.

Tony had placed shaving cream in both mikes hands, placed a dab of hot sauce under his nose with pepper sprinkled on top of the sauce. It was just a matter of seconds before mike started stirring and in a blink of an eye he had shoved his face in both his hands splattering shaving cream everywhere as he tried to stifle his sneeze.

"What the fuck!?" Mike shouted with his eyes clenched tightly shut as he slowly removed his hands from his face.

Hime, Vic and tony were in hysterics on the floor clenching their guts and letting out loud laughs. I had already quickly grabbed a wash cloth and started helping mike.

"I'm so sorry baby, they got to you before I did." I cooed as he shakily opened one eye. He eventually opened both once he realized it was over.

"It's okay, we always do this to each other. But dammit they haven't gotten me in a long time." He growled and looked down at the guys who were still laughing.

"Do you hear me? Mark my words I will get you fuckers back!" Mike threatened them. it was sexy to see him so worked up.

"Sorry bro, we had to." Vic said standing up and pinching mikes face, that was already red from the warm wash cloth.

"Anyways, Chris wants us to get ready for the hotel dude, so time to get up." Tony commented catching his breath while helping Jamie up, then leaving the bunk area with his bag as Jamie repeated his actions- still laughing might I add.

"I'm so sorry mike." I frowned at him, he still seemed disoriented.

"It's fine beautiful, not your fault, you ready to go?" He grabbed a bag from u see the bunk that he must have already packed last night.

"Yea I'm ready to go." I gave him a peck on his lips and smiled as he followed me off the bus.

We walked into a huge Mariot hotel, well me, Vic, tony, and mike walked in. Jamie played on the spinning doors for a good ten minutes before joining us all in the lobby with Chris.

"So how many rooms am I getting guys?" Chris asked looking at everyone.

"Three?" Vic asked more than stated.

"We'll whose rooming with who?" Jamie asked as he finally gave everyone his attention. I swear that man has the attention span of a squirrel.

"Is it okay if me and Kimber room together?" Mike asked nervously. we share a bunk so why is this so weird for him?

"Sure thing, then me and Chris and tony and Jamie?" Vic suggested. We all agreed and grabbed our room keys from Chris as he called out names.

"Have fun you two." Chris yelled and winked as we walked away. What?

As me and mike slid the key in the door we smiled at each other. Then mike opened the door and we discovered it was a one bed, one bathroom suite. With a romantic looking balcony. Chris that sly dog, he got this room just for us.

"Well, lets get settled." Mike said smiling and placing his bag on the bed.

"Oh my god, I forgot what a real bed feels like!" I cooed as I laid on the bed after setting my bag on top of it.

"Not used to the bunk life yet huh Kimber?" Mike teased poking my side making me giggle.

"Stop that!" I swatted his hand away and sat up.

"I'll probably never be used to those bunks." Mike laughed as I pulled out my outfit for later tonight.

"You will, I promise. Anyways Im Going to shower before our big date tonight, in the mean time I've arranged for Vic to distract you as I get everything ready." Mike pushed me towards the door just as there was a knock on it.

Oh man, an afternoon with Vic. this should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I'm sorry about my slow updates I started college again this week and I've worked i between classes everyday and I have a few assignments but I'm thing to keep up with updates the best I can ! I promise ! I love you all! I'm posting the final chapters of my kellin story all at once in about a week so look out for that. !

Comment !