Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Do you really believe in that?

"Alright smile everyone !" I shouted and snapped the last group picture for our last VIP .

It was my day to prove myself to Chris, and I pulled it off, with time to spare. I made sure all the fans had their laminents, then let them in five at a time, I had fans hand me their cameras and took group pictures for each one then I let them do their own pictures individually while the boys signed their posters. Each group got fifteen minutes instead of ten and the guys seemed extremely happy with the things I changed, they were more energetic and they received a lot more gifts and attention from their VIPs since they had time to calm their nerves.

"We'll Kim, you did great today!" Chris explained patting me on the back as the boys cleared their signing desk. And engulfed me in a massive group hug.

"Thanks Chris, and thanks guys" I mumbled underneath them starting to feel crushed.

"See you had nothing to worry about Kim!" Vic stated giving me a high five before leaving to tune his guitar.

"Kimmy that was awesome ! We really got to connect with our fans! And look! Someone made me this!" Jamie said excitedly and held up a black V-neck that said "Hime-Time" on it.

"That's awesome Hime!" I giggled as he threw his current shirt off and pulled on the one he just received

"You did great Kim, really, You handle VIP duty very well." Tony gave me a hug and kissed my cheek before walking towards the venue. why is he always so shy?

"Wow, Kimber I'm so proud of you baby!" Mike walked up to me and planted a tender kiss on my lips. I felt my cheeks flush remembering last night, me and mike were official. Did the guys know yet?

"Thanks Mikey, I was so nervous." I stuttered while shakily opening my pack of cigarettes and opening the lid. only my lucky remained.

I raised it to my lips and immediately felt calm over come me as I searched my jean pocket for my lighter, I found it and sighed.

"Good luck here I come." I whispered just as I lit it and took a long relieving drag.

"Do you really believe in that?" Mike asked pointing to my lucky as I smoked it away.

"Yea, I do actually." I stated pouting at him and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Your too cute." Mike stated and poked the tip of my nose lightly.

"Don't hate." I laughed flipping him off and walking a little more towards the venue.

"Kimberrrr." Mike cooed dragging out my name as he stopped me from walking and he rubbed his hands up and down my bare shoulders.

"Mikeyy" I sang back to him and raised my eyebrows while looking him in The eyes.

"I think that's one if my favorite things about you." Mike said as he kissed my cheek.

"What is?" I asked confused.

"All the little things you do that I've been noticing. Like how you guard your cigarettes because your afraid someone will take your lucky, the way you put so much faith into smoking that lucky, the smile you get when your determined to accomplish something, the way you look at me like you've known me for years... You looked at me like that the first time our eyes met... You just.. Amaze me Kimber." My eyes went wide. I felt so... unique, mike truly did pay attention to me. I was taken by surprise... I didn't know how to respond so I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

"MIKE! Come on!" Tony ran outside and waved his arm frantically for mike to come back inside, I guess they were about to go on.

Mike smiled into our kiss and pecked my lips one more time before walking backwards towards tony and winking at me with the cutest smile on his face, before turning around, I swear that smile made my heart skip a beat. I watched mike disappear into the doors that lead backstage, then my eyes met Tony's, who still stood outside giving me a pained stare before breaking our gaze and running inside after mike. what was wrong with tony?!

I turned my focus back to my lucky, one more drag and it was done. I savored it before putting it out hastily on the side of the door outside the venue. I took a deep breath before opening the door and hearing the loud cheers of fans as I saw the boys on stage. Mike was lost in his drums, I watched as his body drenched in sweat twirled his sticks then clashed the symbols elegantly. He was so passionate, they all were, Vic's eyes were closed as he put all emotion he had behind the words leaving his lips, Tony's eyes never left the crowd as he played every chord perfectly with an elated expression on his face, and Hime, he would mouth the words to the crowd and his facial expressions seemed to be unique for every fan he interacted with. They were always a pleasure to watch.

Mike looked up as Vic ended the song, his eyes locked with mine, he mouthed 'your beautiful' to me before smiling and looking into the crowd. It felt as if I had only been watching mike for a a few seconds, but before I knew it all the boys were running off the stage and tackling me to the ground. Sweat and all.

"You guys are already done! I'm so sad!" I whined as Mike picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Oh we're not done yet" Vic laughed and pinched my cheek.

"Encore baby!" Jamie yelled and ran past me.

"Mike put me down!" I laughed as he walked toward the stage.

"Never! You are apart of this." Mike slapped my ass making me yell.

"This is not the bedroom Michael!" I yelled and heard it echo through the entire stadium, as his mic turned back on.

"Well, babe, now all of Chicago knows what kind of lady you are." Mike teased and the crowed laughed all at once making me blush as he set me down on top of the speaker besides Hime.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our lovely VIP coordinator and mikes official girlfriend, making a fool of herself" Vic laughed into the mic as I hid my face in my hands. I guess they new about mike asking me to be his girlfriend

"Aww she's shy!" A heard someone yell in the crowd.

"Anyways! We jut love embarrassing her... You see she's still going through PTV crew initiation." My eyes grew wide and I looked to Hime with a scared expression on my face. What were they going to make me do?! The crowd roared as Hime rubbed my shoulders from behind me. He was holding me in place.

"We'll we thought what better way to kick off her initiation than to have you all help us out." Vic winked at me making me shutter, oh no.

"We're gonna play you all one last song, unfortunately we will be playing it without the bass line, cause Jamie is on guard duty." Vic laughed as Jamie held me back from running off the stage.

"Let me go Hime time!" I shouted making him laugh.

"Sorry kimmy" he said as Vic started singing bulls in the Bronx.

I watched the crowd nervously as the last few crowd surfers made their way to the front of the stage , mike tony and Vic all looked to me throughout the song, I was shaking with nerves. Then the beautiful Spanish guitar solo picked up, Vic placed his guitar down and glided towards me, Jamie had his Hand on either one of my arms as I sunk Into his chest trying to get away from Vic. Suddenly Jamie lifted me up so Vic could grab on to my ankles, Hime held my wrists, I squirmed but gave in as they swung me forward and the crowd reached for me, then they swung me back and flung me into the crowd just as the confetti cannons burst i screamed as the loud noise the canons made startled me. I saw Adam while I was in the air , I smiled wide as the crowd caught me and surfed me to the back and then to the front again just as the song ended, mike held his arms out for me as the crowd pushed me up to him. He pulled me out bridal style and kissed me tenderly as the rest of the boys bowed.

"You guys are assholes!" I screamed as mike carried me with my arms crossed all the way back to the bus.

"Oh babe, you did good" mike smiled making me feel less embarrassed.

"Besides I got great pictures" Adam stated looking through his camera as we walked into the bus.

"I get shower first since you guys love humiliating me!" I hopped out of mikes arms and rushed towards the shower.

"Dammit!" They all groaned as I laughed to myself and locked the door behind me. Luckily my towel from the pervious shower still hung in the bathroom.

I walked out into the empty bus, the guys all waiting outside for their turns to shower. I threw on a pair of hot pink yoga shorts and a flowy black tank top before running to the window. I ha grabbed a bottle of water and aimed it at Vic and Jamie who sat under the window, I dumped it out all over their heads. They just took the joke like champions, Jamie even held his mouth open trying to drink it.

"Shower time for tony ! Since he didn't humiliate me at all tonight." I yelled hearing them all groan and tony walked on to the bus. Shower rule number two: the person who leaves the shower picks who gets to shower next.

"Awww babe! Come on!" Mike yelled and winked at me as I looked at him through the window. I stuck my tongue out at him and blew him a kiss. All the guys teased mike, even Adam. He just blushed and stated at his feet before pulling out a cigarette.

Tony looked at me shyly and blushed as i smiled at him, he waved at me before grabbing his things and going into the bathroom. Is it just me or does tony act really strange around me?

I decided to stop giving the guys the cold shoulder and walked outside to join them. i also felt awkward after my weird encounter with tony, earlier and just a few seconds ago. I lit a cig as soon as I closed the bus door.

"We're sorry kimmy." Jamie announced the second I stood over them.

"You better be! I didn't know there was 'crew initiation'" I said making air quotes with my hands, mike laughed since I did it with my cigarette in my hand.

"No one ever knows! We wait until your first official day and then the torture begins, we went easy on you! Just beware the next two weeks it's just gonna get worse!" Vic shrugged and my mouth fell open.

"Come one really? How long does it last!" I asked shocked, mike winked at me.

"Until we feel like you can handle the final initiation, your tough though babe, I bet you'll last a little over two weeks before we decide" I gave mike a seductive smile and leaned over him, I know my cleavage was right in his face , i knew he couldn't tear his eyes away, as I whispered in his ear.

"I bet you won't last thirty minutes." I whispered and bit his earlobe gently. I felt his body tense. I blew my smoke out in his face as I turned away from him facing Hime

"Hey guys! Vic your up!" Tony announced opening the door wrapped only in a towel.

"Damn Kim, don't kill anyone while we're gone, if looks could kill!" Vic stated climbing onto the bus excitedly.

"I think I'm gonna go wait inside, Vic takes quick showers" Jamie said smirking, Adam stumbled following after him.

"Damn Kimber, those shorts...." Mike gushed.

"Wore them just for you baby" I winked at him and bent over to put my cigarette out on the ground. I heard mike get up, both his hands cupped my ass roughly as I stood back up. I grabbed mikes wrists and squeezed them tightly.

"Come on, that's not fair." Mike whispered in my ear and sucking on my neck.

"Let me see your pack." I stated distracting him.

"Why?" He whispered but handed then to me anyways. I opened the pack and examined it, he had eighteen cigarettes left, I grazed my hands over the filters and lifted the first one I touched out and flipped it. I kissed it leaving a smudge of my red lipstick on it.

"Guess you can't get lucky, until you reach this lucky." I said placing the flipped cancer stick back into the pack.

"We'll in that case." He reached for the lucky I slapped his hand away.

"Nope! The lucky is always smoked last." He sighed heavily and placed his pack in his pocket.

"I'll play your game." Mike whispered dangerously, his voice husky and seductive, a voice you couldn't deny.

"No cheating now." I glided my hand under his belt and caressed him gently. He instantly became aroused.

"Fuck, your truly something else Kimber." He growled and released me.

"Let me know when you get lucky." I kissed his lips hungrily and bit his bottom lip.

I then walked onto the bus, I felt his eyes on me as I walked up the steps. I had mike Fuentes under my control for once. It felt good.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story got the most feedback out of all my updates this week so I decided to make a sort of... Filler? Not really there's important stuff on this chapter HOWEVER, you all deserved an update! Thank you to all who commented! Don't be scared to talk to me ! Remember I don't update if you don't comment !

Hope you enjoy this update. How long until mike "gets lucky?" Hahaha