Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Now who has a dirty mind?

"This was probably the WORST possible placement choice for my first tattoo" I said wincing as the artist continued to put ink into my skin all the way from my hip to around my side slightly.

"No baby, getting this as your first tattoo makes you a badass." Mike laughed as I squeezed his hand so hard that his normally tan skin was looking pale from lack of circulation. this really fucking hurt. But it was so worth it.

"How does this make me a bad ass ? It's not a particularly unique tattoo choice." I commented making mike laugh even more.

"The placement is what makes you a badass baby. This is one of the most tender spots and its your first tattoo." He kissed my cheek as I stated up at him.

The artist asked me to turn on my side so he could touch up some last minute coloring on my side. I obliged wincing once again at the light sting of my skin.

"Alright darling, all finished." The artist stated while cleaning up his station.

Mike helped me hop off the table so I could finally see the finished product.

My jaw dropped upon seeing it in the mirror. It was absolutely perfect. I finally had a watercolor tattoo like I ha always wanted. It was a black and white dandelion blowing in the wind from my hip to around my side, the loose pods in the wind turned to butterfly's where the tattoo wrapped to behind my hip at the small of my back. The background was a mixture of beautiful blotchy pinks, purples, blues and golds to give it the watercolor look. It may be a common cliched tattoo choice, but it was one I always wanted and now thanks to mike surprising me it was finally mine.

"Do you like it baby." Mike said smiling widely from behind me admiring it himself. I turned to look at him and shook my head up and down rapidly like a five year old. "I'm glad" he chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Seriously. It's perfect mike! Thank you so much for this ! I love it!" I gushed.

"Well, I Love YOU, I'll do anything to make you happy baby." He kissed the top of my head just as the artist finished wrapping my tattoo to protect it and lead me out of the shop in one swift motion.

"Mike! You didn't pay!" I said nervously as the extreme Nevada heat took over our bodies.

"It's okay, the artist is a friend of mine. And he told me my next tattoo was going to be on the house." He smiled warmly down at me.

"Oh mike! I didn't mean to steal your tattoo from you." I said sadly.

"It's okay baby, really." He laughed deeply. God his laugh was so sexy

"Your sure?" I asked causing mike to suddenly stop swinging our hands , he bent down and wrapped his arms around my thighs and lifted me into the air above him In one fluent motion.

"Absolutely! Now smile beautiful!" He sang as he spun me in a circle in the air above him.

"YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE ITS DISGUSTING!" We heard a familiar voice shout in the sea of people that walked the Vegas strip along side is.

I giggled as mike gently set me down, careful not to touch my irritated akin. He turned around and came face to face with a smiling Vic.

"Seriously your coupleness could kill someone with cuteness." Vic commented while he patted mike on the back.

"Sounds like someone's just jealous." Mike shrugged while Vic pointed at my exposed hip with his jaw dropped.

"You actually did it!" He shouted making me laugh.

"I sure did." He walked over to me on order to get a closer look.

"Man, mike is getting everyone addicted to tattoos! No bueno." He said solemnly while shaking his head back and forth.

"Oh hush ya old man!" I stated making Vic dramatically fake heartbreak.

"But Kim! I thought we were best friends." He said seriously as mike continued to laugh his ass off at my comment. Vic promptly flipped him off.

"Guess you thought wrong!" I joked as Vic rolled his eyes.

"Fine Kim. Be that way then." He took a breath and turned to mike once more. "I was going to call you but since I so happened to run Into you both, I thought I'd inform you that we shall be leaving in a few hours and should start headed back to the bus." I laughed lightly at how quickly Vic could go from joking with someone into being completely formal with them in a blink of an eye.

"Alright bro, I just have one more surprise for my love, then well head back." Vic smiled and have mike a thumbs up before disappearing back into the sea of people.

"You always have a trick up your sleeve Fuentes." I stated and cuddled myself into mikes side as we walked.

"Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I ran out of surprises?!" He asked dramatically while smiling at me with his full set of teeth. my favorite smile..

"I think you'd be a pretty great one." I laughed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder causing me to cling web closer to his side.

"That's a relief, because im totally running out of surprises." We shared a laugh as we walked up to the "vinichian" hotel. I hope a few hours in a hotel was not my surprise.

I gave mike a completely confused look while scrunching up my nose slightly. He shook his head at me before he spoke.

"Kimber, I swear your mind is ALWAYS in the gutter. You know by now that I'm WAY more romantic than that" He said rolling his eyes.

"Im sorry." i said glumly and looked down to focus on my shoes. Mike stopped dead in his tracks and placed his hand Under my chin bringing my face up to look in his eyes.

"You. Are. Adorable. its Okay." he laughed and placed a light kiss on my lips. the sparks I still felt From his every touch never got old

"It's not ! My dirty mind is ruining your surprise." I said frantically.

"Your ridiculous." He stated just as I spotted what he was leading us towards.

Mike pulled me along side him but when I spotted the indoor gondola ride that mike was leading me to, I smiled and tugged mike along practically dragging him behind me because i was so excited. he really was a romantic at heart.

"SEE ! You doubted my surprise!"Mike laughed as he paid for our ride.

We climbed into a boat that was operated by a man dressed in a blue stripped shirt and white pants. I giggled lightly at his ridiculous outfit while he pushes us along the water.

I sat between mikes legs, his chin rested on my shoulder as I leaned against his chest. Mike hummed city and colour so me softly between light kissed on my neck and shoulder blades. all his surprises were so perfect.

"Ya know Kimber? I can't wait to get you back to the bunk so I can finally tear all your clothes off, like I've been dying to do all evening." Mike whispered lowly into my ear. the feeling of his hot breath on my neck made me weak and made me want him.

"Now who has the dirty mind?" I whispered back, he just laughed lightly.

"I never said I wasn't thinking the same thing." His voice was daring and dark.

I smiled to myself.

I guess two dirty minds are better than one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So in mad about this chapter because I had it all types out then my computer freaked and deleted it! I re wrote is a quickly as I could but I just feel like its not as food as the first version :/ but I really wanted I update for you all tonight. So enjoy (: and leave some feedback ?

I love you all
And this story !