Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Could it be a bad thing?

I walked onto stage since victor asked me to. I was nervous, I knew this was the final prank, I also knew it couldn't be that bad since mike made sure everyone backed off of me for awhile. However, I've learned that you can just never be to sure with the PTV boys.

"Kimmmmmmmmmmberlllly" Vic beckoned while mike smiled at me and did a drumroll as I walked out. I flashed a fake, nervous smile and stepped up to Vic who had his arms opened to me as he sat on a stool with an acoustic guitar about to play their final song.

"Vic." I stated into the micro phone after Vic released me making the crowd laugh at my not so amused tone.

"Oh come on Kim, be a good sport." Vic laughed and continued to speak. "Well, Kim is our newest member to the PTV team, and she's been going through prank initiation these past couple weeks." The crowed cheered as Vic turned away from the microphone to wiggle his eyebrows at me. aww shit. this wont be good. I looked behind me and mike was smiling at me, must be 'mike approved' but i was still scared out of my mind.

"Well, seeing as how I've had to constantly watch my back the past couple of weeks, my good sportsman ship is starting to disappear." I replied

"Well, lucky for you THIS, is initiation." Vic smiled widely and started strumming the acoustic version of my favorite song by them. 'yeah boy and doll face' I gave him a confused look as tony walked up beside me and placed a microphone in my hand, and Jamie placed a big fur boa around my shoulders. "Your going to sing along with me, I know you sing this song in the shower atleast once a week." Vic laughed and I blushed madly. All the guys were just way over modest about my singing, they know I think I sound absolutely awful, and honestly I was just alright at singing. I was no vic Fuentes. I was going to sound like a dying cat trying to match his voice and they knew it. they just love embarrassing me.

"Uh...o-okay" I stuttered as Vic started to sing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I sang along with vic until we reached the fourth verse and I was really to get into it, Vics voice trailed off as I sang by myself.

"The moment that's where I
kill the conversation!
Wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel
How do you know how deep to go before it's real?'


I opened my eyes and continued to sing as vic just smiled contently at me, he raised his eyebrows for me to continue as my voice faltered slightly underneath my nerves. I was approaching the last verse when I noticed mike leave his drum set and walk over to me.

"But I couldn't let you go No,
I never let you go, my dear
So keep talking'
Cause I love to hear your voice"


Mike sang the "no" with me then took the microphone from me when I finished and sang the fading 'love to hear your voice, your voice, agaaaaaain' then he handed the microphone to Vic as the crowed roared, mike picked me up lifting my feet off the ground and giving me a deep kiss before I felt him change positions and lift me bridal style, then.... he threw me into the crowd and jumped in behind me.

"MIKE!" I screamed as he was surfed over to me. He grabbed my hand and raised it in the air as Jamie, Tony, and Vic all screamed from the stage.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY KIM" I laughed as me and mike were surfed closer together. He kissed me above the crowed before we were sat down by the opening of the lobby. We quickly ran to the merch tables so we wouldn't be completely bombarded by fans.

Mike wrapped his arms around me and rested his forehead on mine as he stared into my eyes behind the table. He was a sweaty mess and I could feel him soaking my clothes, but I didn't care anymore, I was used to that feeling, and as gross as it may seem, I kind of enjoyed it.

"You guys are assholes" I laughed looking up at him.

"But you love us." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love YOU the most!" I giggled causing him to blush.

"You two are absolutely ADORABLE!" We heard a fan squeal as the merch table began to get crowded. me and mike smiled at each other and walked over to all the fans.

"Thank you" I replied as mike signed the girls shirt she had just purchased.

"of course! You guys just seem so happy! Its awesome!" she commented before skipping off after her friends.

However, not all fans were as nice as her. I got evil looks and a few snide comments from others in line, Mike shrugged them off until one girl just wouldn't give up and she actually hit a nerve. Not just on me.... but on mike as well.

"Don't ignore me, I know you two can hear me, I bet she's just a band whore that you all pass around from member to member, and band to band, and I'm sure mike sleeps with more than one girl a night, he just comes home to you hunny. He'll do to you what he did to frenchie, and she was hotter than you." I squeezed mikes arm, my nails digging slightly. I watched his face turn from calm, to completely angry in a matter of seconds. He let go of me and walked out of the merch booth and off towards the buses. I've been called a whore by their fans before...but for some reason, that one just hurt in a way I couldn't explain. I also wanted to know... who was frenchie? I shot the fan an evil glare then ran off after mike as fast as my feet would carry me.

"Mike! Mike, slow down!" I yelled after him across the empty parking lot. He stopped dead in his tracks his back was turned to me. I slowed down and when I was close I just wrapped my arms around him and rested my head in between his shoulder blades. I felt him grab my hands that were rested around his stomach. His thumbs ran over the back of my hands.

"mike?" I whispered. His breathing was uneven and his muscles seemed tense.

He didn't reply, he gently pulled my hands apart, then turned to face me. A few tears were running down his face.

"Oh baby! come here" I opened my arms and he hugged me tightly as i felt him wipe his eyes with his hand as he hugged me. I rubbed his back and kissed his neck as we parted.

He fumbled around his pocket and pulled out his cigarettes quickly sticking one in his mouth, lighting it and taking a long drag. He blew it out and sighed heavily.

"Kimber.. I- I want you to know something." He said nervously, grabbing my hand with his free hand and walking me to the side of the building. he stopped and motioned for us to sit down. I leaned my back against the building and I fumbled around for my own cigarettes. lighting one quickly.

"Kimber, I used to date a woman who we all called Frenchie, for a LONG time, however.... I cheated on her... and we fell apart, we tried to work it out and she did eventually forgive me and things got better for awhile. The guilt, still ate at me constantly, I knew she deserved better, I couldn't be with her anymore knowing how badly I hurt her, yea we were better, but we were never the same. I broke up with her because I knew I didn't deserve her. I still, to this day feel like the biggest piece of shit on earth for doing that to her... I promised myself I would never do something like that to somebody I loved ever again. I was an idiot to do what I did, and I know its hard to trust somebody who has a history of cheating... there's no one to blame but myself. I don't want you to think I'm that same person I was when I cheated on her... You mean more than you know to me Kimber, and what I did to frenchie still bothers me to this day. Its something I have to live with. I love you... And I never want to hurt you. I promise I will always be me, and do whatever I can to make you happy. What that girl said, hurt me, and No one has the right to talk about YOU that way, especially when they have no idea who you are, or how the entire situation with frenchie affected me." Mike was still gripping my hand, he was looking into my eyes through his entire explanation, his cigarette was now just a stick of ash that he had forgot about. Mine was smoked to the filter. His eyes looked sad, yet relieved. He was searching my face for a reaction. I looked down and stubbed my cigarette out, when I looked back up I gave mike a wide genuine smile.

"mike..." I placed my hand on his cheek, he pushed into it slightly and placed his own hand over mine. He gave me a warm smile back. "The past, is the past mike, you know it doesn't bother me. Yes I wanted to know who 'frenchie' was when she was mentioned. But i would NEVER pressure you to tell me something you weren't ready to tell me. I love you..... and I trust you, Ive trusted you since the first night we spent together. Nothing you've told me since then, or now, has changed the fact that I trust you." I kissed him softly, he smiled under my lips.

"Your perfect Kimber, I'm so grateful that I have you by my side." He whispered before kissing me a little more roughly, pushing me gently onto my back on the hot cement ground. His hand ran up my thigh, as he hovered over me. I felt his bare rough fingers on my stomach as he grazed lightly under my shirt, going over my fully healed tattoo with his hand and grabbing my waist tightly making me moan under his kiss.

He stopped and rested his forehead on mine, He kissed my nose quickly then stood up, reaching his hand out for mine. I took his as he pulled me up to my feet.

"Lets get back to the bus baby, I want to cuddle you SO hard." He winked and grabbed my ass as I walked in front of him a little bit.

"just cuddle huh?" he gave me a dangerous look, smirked then winked at me before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well, when were finished." He whispered, my heart jumped into my throat with excitement.

The way mike changed his emotions so rapidly, was one of my favorite things about him, he was always so unpredictable. I loved it, but could it be a bad thing?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys :D I just bought a laptop so...... WHOOOP. hopefully more updates cause I can write more comfortably! Also I'm hoping there's less mistakes BUT who knows hahahah.
Is it "frenchi" or "frenchie" ? sorry That I don't know.

You know the drill leave me some feedback ;D and maybe ill update again tonight!

God I just....have SO many Ideas for this!

PS: now that "feel" by SWS was out, Ill be working on that sequel!