Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Who Are You?

Mike was quite until The cab let us out a few blocks from our actual destination, mike mentioned there would be some walking involved and honestly I didn't care.

"Just a few blocks away." Mike stated and lit two cigarettes in his mouth and handed me one. I hugged his jacket tightly to myself, I was starting to feel dry and my hair was no longer clinging to my face. I desperately wanted to know where we were going, but I wasn't about to ask any questions.

We walked two blocks until we took a left turn down a dark alleyway, normal girls walking down an alley with a complete stranger would probably start running by now. But I felt safe around this man, I wanted to know why this 'mike' took an interest in me in the first place. We got halfway down the alley and out of nowhere mike grabbed my hand in his as I walked behind him. He was leading me and he never looked back at me, just kept walking foreword until we stopped at a door, mike turned to me and smiled before knocking on the door. He knocked twice, paused then knocked four times quickly. All the sudden the door made an unlocking sound and creaked open.

"State your business" a deep voice said from behind the door, I gripped mikes hand tightly, he squeezed back reassuringly.

"It's dry out here" mike said smoothly and the door swung open. A tall man dressed in black skinny jeans and a black button up ushered us inside. We were in a dark hallway and I could hear thumping through the walls. The man lead us to another door.

"Are you ready?" The man asked looking from me to mike.

"I'm already there" mike stated and reached for the door knob and threw the last door open.

My eyes widened at the sight, dub step was blaring through a large open room, it was almost like an arena. There were people wall to wall under black lights and strobe lights. Every person had a glow stick or necklace and bracelets of some kind. There was a make shift bar with bartenders flipping bottles, pouring shots and tipping bottles into random people's mouths. The entire crowd was pressed against each other dancing wildly and grinding all over anyone near them. I smiled up at mike who pulled me through the crowd until we reached the bar. He Held up two fingers to a bartender and pulled me close to him. No words were spoken when two drinks were set in front of us. Not like you could hear anyone over this music anyway... This was basically an indoor rave and I was surprised you couldn't hear any of this from the outside in the alleyway.

Mike pointed at the drinks, grabbed one and downed it instantly, I looked him in the eyes and did the same. It was strong, very strong. I was quickly becoming hot with his jacket on me, I took it off and wrapped it around mikes neck pulling him towards me and into the rowdy crowd. He gave me a surprised look as I held his jacket with one hand and wrapped my other hand around his neck and started grinding on him, I pushed my boobs towards him and then thrusted my hips into him in a wave like motion with my body, he placed his hands on my ass. I turned around so my ass was against his crotch, I placed my hands over his and forced them to gently glide over my skin from my chest to just under my jeans and to the grooves of my hips. He placed his chin on my shoulder and I felt his medusa and lip ring against my skin and he kissed my neck lightly.

why was I doing this? I never do these types of things, but it feels so right. Mike slid his hand under my panties and caressed me lightly, I moaned into his neck as my hand ran through his hair and he continued to kiss my neck to my jawline. I felt the bass in the warehouse heavily and removed myself from mike and faced him once again. We stared into each others eyes as we continued to dance we were practically fucking on the dance floor, so I wouldn't exactly call it dancing . No one around us noticed since everyone was acting the same way. I grabbed mikes wrist and lead him to the bar once more. Neither of us tried talking to each other yet, and it was okay, we were in a comfortable , yet sexual silence. Mike raised his hand holding up two fingers again without breaking eye contact with me.

Two more drinks were slammed down In front of us, mike smiled at me as we both raised our glasses, and gave each other knowing looks and downed the alcohol we both desperately craved. I felt the liquid warm my once cold body. Mike reached for my cheek and stared into my eyes. This look was different it wasn't distant like it had been all night. His eyes were lighter than earlier, more inviting if that were even possible, his look showed an emotion of want and need, not just lust and mystery. He brought our lips together roughly, his tongue immediately asked for entrance which I gladly obliged, I felt sparks, something I've never felt before with a man... not even with him. I shook my mind concentrating on mike so my thoughts didn't wander to the memories of what happened earlier tonight. His kiss was breath taking, I wanted more when he parted our lips. His taste lingered in my mouth as I licked my lips.

Mike smiled and grabbed my wrist and started leading me through the crowd. We walked past the dj who nodded to mike as we walked into a section where only a few people were sitting at tables, drinks in their hands. We walked up to a group of three guys who instantly lit up at the sight of mike. One of the men stood up and immediately and gave mike a typical one armed bro hug, he was significantly shorted thank mike, had a nose ring and long brown hair with a beanie on. The next guy fist bumped mike, his hair was spiky, big like an afro and bleached blonde in the front. He laughed as mike mouthed something to him. The last guy had gauges big enough to wonder what size they were. His arms were heavily tattooed like mikes and he had a perfect smile as mike leaned down and whispered something in his ear. who were these men? I wondered as mike yelled above the music introducing me.

"Guys this is Kimberly" he yelled over the loud bumping music

I held my hand out to the shorter man with long brown hair who stepped up to me first. He pulled me close to him and told me his name into my ear.

"Vic, nice to meet you" he yelled loudly I nodded in response. The spiky haired man got up next and brought me Into a hug.

"I'm Hime" he said smoothly into my ear causing me to laugh. Then the tattooed man with the cheek dermal shakily held his had out to mine which I shook firmly. He mouthed hello to me and I waved sheepishly. He blushed slightly and hid his face.

I felt mike snake his arm around my waist and pulled me away from the men i was just introduced to. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear. I was amazed I could even hear him. You had to yell to have a conversation in this rave.

"My band, the last guy was tony. He's shy" I smiled and kissed his neck. He growled lowly, I'm sure only I could hear it.

"Who are you?" I whispered back as I bit his neck.

"Want to find out?" He whispered back and pulled in the direction of another mysterious door.

was this going exactly where I thought it was going? Was I about to sleep with a complete stranger?

Mike grabbed my hand once again and I felt my heart flutter. why did he have that affect on me? He didn't feel like a complete stranger to me, and I didn't understand why. I wanted to feel his touch, his kiss on my bare skin and his warm breath against my lips one more time. He was like a drug I craved, and I had only just met him.

Who are you really 'mike' ?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's a short chapter, the first few are going to be a little slow but I hope your enjoying them anyway (: comment and let me know what you think of this story! I'm so proud of it and it just started (: I'm excited to get it rolling ! I won't continue to update as fast if I don't get any feedback.

Thanks for reading everyone <3