Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

What was I going to say?

"Just two more shows and we'll be back in sunny San Diego!" Vic sang from the lounge as I was preparing dinner for the boys. just two more days and I'll have to find an apartment... and I wondered if I'd see the boys as much anymore.

"Its about damn time. God I love touring, BUT there's truly no place like home." I heard mike add into the conversation his brother had started.

I tried drowning them out by focusing on dinner, but my mind was else where. I was horrified to reach San Diego... For one, I have never been there, and two I was scared of what would happen when we reached San Diego. Would I see the boys? Would mike make time for us? Or will he just want to see his family and hometown friends? There were so many things running through my mind that I didn't even hear when mike entered the kitchen section of the bus. I jumped when I suddenly felt someone grab my side, causing me to miss the Strawberry I was cutting and slice a small cut into my index finger.

"Oh my god Kimber! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. Come here babe." Mike said frantically as he realized what he just caused completely by accident.

"No, no... I should have been paying more attention. Its okay." I said quickly turning on the faucet and placing my finger under the cool water, all while avoid mikes grasp.

"Kimber... please don't be mad..." Mike said slowly with worry in his voice as he approached me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder while placing a light kiss on my cheek.

"I'm not mad baby. I promise." I gave Mike a reassuring smile and placed my right hand over his and leaned into him.

"Is everything okay? Want me to kiss it and make it better?" Mike said in an adorable baby like voice.

"Pwease." I whispered back in a baby like voice of my own.

"Okay baby just on second." Mike said happily as he reached above my into the cabinets and pulled out some Band-Aids.

Mike kissed my cheek one more time before turning me to face him. He grabbed my hand gently and brought my injured finger to his lips. he kissed it lightly while staring into my eyes. I couldn't help but giggle at how truly adorable Mike could be sometimes. After he kissed my finger he put a Band-Aid on for me and kissed it again.

"All better?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"All better." I smiled widely at him which made him laugh.

"So what are you making sweetheart?" Mike asked as I cleaned the knife before continuing to make our meal.

"Oh I was just making my own version of French toast. Since no ones been eating the bread I figured breakfast for dinner." I replied shrugging to him in response. I heard mike sigh from behind me.

Mike leaned his back against the counter next to the one I was working on and stared at me with a frown on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows together, stopped what I was doing and looked up to him.

"Kim. Come on sweetheart, What's wrong?" Mike asked seriously while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know what you mean Mike, nothings wrong. I'm fine." I gave him the best fake smile I could muster, but he simply rolled his eyes at it. he could always see right through me.

"Baby... you haven't seemed like yourself the last few days. Your quieter... and you seem to be in your own head lately. Are you upset? Have I done something?" Mike asked warmly while running his hand up my forearm as I got closer to him.

"You've done Nothing wrong mike, I've just been over thinking a lot these few days and I apologize if I've seemed distant.." I frowned as mike studied my features while I spoke. I knew he would dismiss my worries, and I didn't want to bother him with my idiotic thoughts.

"Kimber... please talk to me. I don't want you to be upset, I want to make you happy baby." He kissed my forehead as I hugged him.

"We'll talk after dinner, I promise." I gave him a squeeze before letting him go and continuing to make my version of French toast.

I cut the crust off the sandwiches and flattened them out with a wine bottle as a rolling pin. I then took the flattened bread placed some strawberries in a center of a few, cream cheese in others, and a mixture of both in a few more before I rolled them up, I then lightly soaked the roll ups in my egg and vanilla mixture, before lightly toasting them in the buttered pan. I plated them all up with syrup on the side, some left over strawberries and set the table before calling the boys into the kitchen.

"Brinner is served boys! Come get it!" I shouted as I heard them all get up at once and head into the kitchen like a bunch of starving children. They were all basically drooling as they took their seats.

"What are these?!" Tony questioned eyeballing the meal questionably.

"Well, They are French toast roll ups... Strictly vegetarian, I swear. You'll love them." Tony squinted his eyes at me, so did Jaime, but the second they both took a bite, their expressions changed.

"These are the greatest thing on earth!" Jaime squealed and devoured his food in what seemed like record timing for him.

"These really are great Kim. Thank you" Vic raised finishing up his plate as well.

"Yea sorry for doubting you Kimberly!" Tony smiled getting up with Hime to clean their plates.

Me an Mike were just left at the table , He was smiling at me as I ate.

"Thank you Baby, This is really good, I love it." Mike smiled warmly as I blushed before taking another bite of my own food.

"Really? I never was good at cooking, I can only do breakfast really." I laughed taking a sip of milk. Mike rested his elbows on the table and placed his chin on top of his hands and he dangled his fork.

"No way, I bet your a wonderful cook darling." I laughed at his statement.

"oh no, Trust me, Its quite pathetic. I only know how to make a few things. I'm definitely not destined to be a house wife." He laughed almost choking on his orange juice.

"God, I love you so much Kimber." Mike stated after we both caught our breath.

"I love you to Mikey." I couldn't stop the goofy smile that always spread across my face when I said that to him.

"Kimber, Move in with me." Mikes tone was completely serious. I froze the second the words left his mouth. His eyes stared at me so intently. I swear they were pricing right through my soul.

"M-mike...a-are you sure?" I choked out in reply. I was stunned I didn't see this coming.

"I've never been more sure about anything Kimber." He reached across the table and grabbed my hand, running his thumb over it as I stared into his beautiful chocolate eyes.

What was I going to say? I feel like I had forgot how to make words come out of my mouth.

"mike..." I looked up at him worriedly and squeezed his hand before I gave him my answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to leave a cliff hanger like that, but I haven't been getting anywhere near the feedback I used to get from my readers and it hurts my feelings, last chapter only got one comment. :/

Please leave some feedback guys. Ill be posting more chapters tonight of my other stories. I had no internet at all last night or I would have updated.