Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Will it last ?

"Guys seriously... We're gonna piss him off ! We can't just all storm the apartment!" I stated frantically as we approached my old apartment complex. I was mentally slapping myself for letting the guys talk me into this.

"Kimberly! Calm down! I'm going up with you, I'm the least intimidating and if anything happens ill signal to mike ." Vic stated calmly as I thumped my leg up and down next to mike nervously. He placed his hand on my knee and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Everything will be fine Kimber, no worries" mike stated and squeezed my knee. A sense of calm swept over me, something about Mikes touch. I didn't want him to let go.

"Well... It's upstairs so, lets go" I took a deep breath as we all exited the cab. Mike, Tony and Jamie all stood so they could see upstairs but they didn't make it obvious that they were watching me and Vic.

Vic gave me a reassuring side hug and followed behind me up the steps to the apartment where he would be inside with my clothes. I nervously walked up to the door. I just stood there staring at the numbers 1245. I suddenly felt Vic's hand grab mine, I looked at him and he had concerned look on his face. I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back before releasing and I knocked on the door. It felt like an eternity before the door was flung open and there he was. My ex.

"Kimberly?!" He said shocked but his voice was filled with concern his eyes got wide and he glanced from me to Vic constantly.

"Myles." I stated darkly. His right eye was black and his nose had severe bruising around it and he had a cut on his left cheek from my nails. He looked exhausted and I couldn't help but smile. He deserved what I did to him.

"Who the fuck is this?" Myles stated rudely, hate dripping from his words.

"Who the fuck was that girl I caught you inside of yesterday?" He opened his mouth to speak but shut it instantly, I shoved passed him.

"Exactly." I stated pulling Vic with me as I walked into the room Myles and I used to share.

"Can't we talk about this?!" Myles asked frantically as I grabbed a bag from the closet and handed it to Vic who opened it quietly. I started placing clothes into it.

"Talk about what Myles? How you cheated on me? Fuck you" I spat angrily at him.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one who cheated" he stated smugly. Vic didn't say a word as I stopped packing and pointed at him to Finnish what I started. I got into Myles face.

"I never cheated on you, he's a friend who's helping me pack so I can get away from you. I'm not a scumbag like you Myles, I finally understand why you were SO anxious to come home." I seethed finally putting two and two together.

"You don't know shit Kimberly." He yelled back to me.

"Then please. Enlighten me Myles." I yelled at him as he stepped closer to me. Vic watched intently, he was ridged and he didn't take his eyes off Myles.

"I've been cheating on you since last year, remember when I visited my parents the week you still had finals?" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath touched my skin. it sickened me. I didn't reply, just listened as he continued to speak.

"I ran into Tiffany, the girl you so rudely threw out of our bathroom yesterday. She was my ex girlfriend, we hung out and one thing lead to another. I realized she was what I wanted. That's why I wanted to move back here, to be with her." He whispered darkly at me. I felt tears brim my eyes, not tears of sadness, but tears of anger. I heard Vic shift as he notice my discomfort.

"THEN WHY? WHY DIDN'T TOU BREAK UP WITH ME? WHY DID YOU AGREE TO ME MOVING WITH YOU!?" I screamed so loudly, I'm sure mike and them could hear me outside. Myles flinched as I got in his face, what a pussy.

"I wanted to see how long I could have you both, what man doesn't want two women fawning over him?" Vic snorted at Myles comment. I screamed loudly.

"FUCK YOU MYLES! IM SO HAPPY WERE OVER!" I grabbed Vic's hand who had my bag of belongings. As I went to shove past Myles he grabbed my elbow roughly causing me stop abruptly. He stared daggers into my eyes.

"Where the fuck do you think your going? This isn't over until I say it's over" Myles pulled me towards him roughly. Before I knew what was going on Vic had cracked Myles right in his jaw, and he was laying on the ground gripping his face in pain.

"It's over Asshole, you don't deserve her, or anyone for that matter. Your a lying, cheating piece of shit and you will never find love. God knows you don't deserve hers, and don't you EVER touch her again. If I see you anywhere near her, I will fucking end you" Vic spat and gently pushed me out of the room, he followed me quickly.

"KEEP HER! SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE, I DON'T WANT HER ANYWAYS!" Myles shouted as we left the apartment. We hurried down the stairs to see a very concerned looking Mike, Tony, and Jamie.

"Kimberly are you okay?" Mike whispered as Vic put my bag into the trunk of the cab. My eyes were hot with tears, I was still shocked by the things Myles told me. a year? A whole fucking year? Why lead me on like that?

"I'm fine mike. Lets just get out of here." I whispered tiredly back to mike. Tony and Jamie were talking quietly with a steaming angry Vic, we all climbed into to the cab and drove back to the bus in silence. Mike held on to my hand like he was going to lose me at any moment. I rested my head on his shoulder, hopefully he understood I wasn't going anywhere. Mike immediately took my bag from the trunk, tony and Jamie were already on the bus, but Vic hung back. Mike looked to Vic questionably, Vic just motioned him on the bus before walking over to me as I smoked a cigarette.

"Kim?" Vic whispered standing next to me.

"Yea?" I said weakly, Vic gave me a small smile.

"Are you okay? Like really okay?" He asked nervously and stated into my eyes.

"No... I'm just, I don't know what to think. A whole year..." I stated astonished from what I head at the apartment.

"Kim, I understand, you don't love him anymore, but hearing the truth like that... It makes you think back to everything and you constantly wonder how you could have missed it all, you feel stupid and disgusted with yourself. But you need to know, you did NOTHING wrong and the sooner you understand that he didn't deserve you. The sooner you'll feel normal again." Vic had so much passion behind his words. what happened to you Vic?

"I'm trying Vic, it was just a lot to handle in one day." I stared him back in his chocolate eyes. He looked so sad and concerned.

"I'm sorry if what I did back there scared you Kim." Vic sighed, remembering what he did to Myles not long ago.

"It didn't scare me Vic, I'm thankful you were there. I just don't understand why... You barely know me Vic, you didn't have to do that for me" he gave me a warm smile.

"Kim, I've been in the same situation, it hurts so much. The worst part about it is no one truly knows your exact feelings on the matter except for you. I just understand, and I wish these things never happened to people again, but they do. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk about it, I've been through it and ill try understand as best I can. Cheaters make me sick kim, and you didn't deserve any of that. The things he told you were vile and he didn't even deserve a response from you." Vic was serious and I could see in his eyes how Hurt he was, it hurt to see Vic this way and we were only just starting to know each other.

"Thank you Vic" I cried into my hands and he pulled me into a warm hug.

"It's okay Kimberly, it's okay." He whispered in my hair and rubbed my back.

"Vic?" I asked as my tears subsided.

"Yea Kim?" He looked at me with happy eyes. I decided not to ask him what he went through, that could wait for now.

"I... I don't want to be a burden on you guys. Are you sure it's okay I come with you?" Vic laughed lightly and hugged me one last time.

"It's fine, We all discussed it already, it's all sorted. Your more than welcome to come if its really what you want to do" I smiled. I really did want this, to travel... And be around mike.

"It's what I want, I'm just scared you, tony and Jamie aren't truly play with it." Vic snorted and I looked at him questionably.

"Trust me they are more than okay with it. As for me? I'm thrilled... I've never seen my brother act how he does with you around a girl before. I want to see him happy, and I think your good for him. Especially if you change his ways this drastically." I smiled. It was nice knowing I had his approval and the other guys wanted me to come along not just mike. but what 'ways' were Vic referring to? What was mike really like?

"Thank you, Vic, for everything today, and for helping me" he smiled and told me 'no problem' while rolling his eyes and he dragged me back on to the bus. Mike shot up from his place at the kitchen counter instantly, and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey Mikey." I smiled up at him widely. He looked confused for a moment but Hugged me back tighter and returned my smile with a big toothy one of his own.

"Hey Kimber, your clothes are with mine. We have to go on soon, so of you want to change your more than welcome" I nodded.

"I'll change into something I can get into a pit with. Mike?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes beautiful?" He cooed and kissed my cheek.

"Where am I sleeping?" He smiled widely, his eyes glistened as he realized I was accepting the fact that I would be on the rest of this tour with them.

"Well... With me of course" he winked causing me to blush and hide my face into his chest.

"I'm so happy your coming with us Kimber. You have no idea." He whispered as he nuzzled into my hair. Rubbing my back lightly sending shivers up and down my spine. No mike, you have no idea how happy you make me

We stood there for a few minutes just enjoying each other warmth, I could get used to cuddling with him every night, his arms made me feel so safe and wanted. Tony came out of the lounge telling us we only had thirty minutes before they needed I start setting up. I took that as my cue to release mike and go change into something more concert appropriate than a dress. I couldn't have been more excited,I get to see the group of guys I just met, perform after they basically changed my life. I was growing more and more attached with every passing minute, and I wasn't scared of what's to come at all.

But would these good feelings last? Would... Mike last? I guess I was going to find out over the next month.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't get the feedback I wanted last chapter but thank you so much to everyone who did comment and show support it means a lot and I wanted to give you all a chapter anyway. Let me know what you think ! I felt like it was necessary for her and Vic to bond a little, considering her and mikes weird situation.

I love you all ! Please comment comment comment!