Status: Updates when I can send them out.

Stiles and the Pack

If my heart was a home.

Maybe it is a good thing Scott got bitten by Peter in the woods. Although that was a long time ago and Stiles would still love to be as strong and fast as the others. Along with their crazy superhero-like abilities. Stiles would love some power, but for now. He's alright with just being the crazy neurotic friend to Scott. For now at least he will be. He's okay with Derek hitting him upside the head when he 'does something wrong'. Okay. Well. Maybe he is. Okay he isn't, but still. He didn't sign up for this, but this is what it's going to have to be like.

"Stiles!" Derek yelled as he walked into the Hale home. It had been renovated and the pack lived in it. Including Stiles. Derek being the alpha now though, instead of Peter.
"What. I'm sitting right here. You don't have to yell sour wolf." Stiles threw back a response. Turning in his place on the sofa to see Derek walking through the doorway.
"Why weren't you at the pack meeting?" Derek growled out. Eyes glowing red.
"Whoa dude. Calm down." Stiles spoke and stood from his place on the sofa. Walking towards Derek and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Derek."
"I'm calm." Derek spoke and backed up a little. His eyes going back to their normal cool green color.
"Good boy." Stiles laughed at himself and pats Derek on the head. Walking away to go to the kitchen.
He felt a hand grab his wrist and a firm voice speaking. "I asked you a question."
"Dude!" Stiles yelled back at Derek. He was afraid Derek would hit him again. Stiles flinched as Derek took a step closer to him.
"Answer my question." Derek spoke once more.
"This is why." Gesturing a hand between the two of them. Stiles spoke in a calm whisper. Almost like he didn't want Derek to hear him. He did though. Of course he did. Stiles backed away and walked toward the kitchen. He retrieved his phone and keys and grabbed his jacket. Derek said nothing. Just stood where Stiles had left him. Stiles walked out the door and got in his jeep. he sat there debating whether he should leave or not. After five minutes. He looked at the Hale house one last time and started the car. He pulled away from the house and went on with his drive.

~~~

Stiles was far from okay. He doesn't even know why that happened. Derek feels the same way. He regrets every time he threatened stiles and he regrets the times he hit Stiles. Maybe it was time to make things right. Derek got into his Camaro and drove to Stiles' house. Stiles went there when he needed someone to talk to. That someone was always his dad. Unless he was visiting his mom. Derek pulled up to the Stilinski household and to Derek's dismay. The jeep was nowhere in sight.

Derek stopped the car and walked up to the door.
"Oh hey Derek. What are you doing here?" Stiles father asked.
"I was looking for Stiles. Do you happen to know where he is?"
"No, but you're welcome to wait here."
"No no. It's fine. I think I might know where he is." Derek spoke and stepped back. "Thank you sir." He spoke and hopped back in his car. He drove to the cemetery and saw the jeep. Derek parked his car right behind it. He got out of the Camaro and walked to where Stiles' mother is buried. He saw the young boy laying in the grass facing toward the gravestone. Derek could hear Stiles crying. He knew it was his fault. He walked up to Stiles and sat in front of him. Stiles quickly sat up and wiped his eyes.

"Go away." He spoke quietly.
"I'm sorry." Was all Derek could manage to say.
And those two words alone. Broke Stiles into a million different pieces.
"You really should go." Stiles spoke between gasps. He tried evening out his breathing, but nothing seemed to work. Derek stood up and walked over to Stiles. He sat next to him and just looked at the gravestone. He heard Stiles shift and he began to sniffle.
Derek looked at him and spoke. "I didn't know I was hurting you this much."
Stiles stiffened and looked down at his hands then up at Derek.
"I really am sorry Stiles."
"You're always saying that. Do you even mean it?"
"Of course I mean it. I am so sorry that I hurt you." Derek turns his body so he is completely facing Stiles. He grabbed Stiles hand and looks him in the eyes. "I know what kind of monster I am and what kind of monster I've been. I never meant to hurt you." Derek moved own of his hands and held it on the side of Stiles fragile face. Still gripping his other hand like he would lose Stiles forever if he let go. "I am so so so sorry." He spoke again and rested his forehead on Stiles.
Stiles sniffled again and wiped his eyes with his free hand.
"Let's get out of here." Derek spoke with a smile gracing over his features.
Derek stood and pulled Stiles up along with him.
"Let's go home." Stiles smiled slightly up at Derek. He turned and looked at his mother's gravestone and smiled. "Bye mom."
"Do you wanna drive? I could get Scott over here to get the jeep."
"No it's fine." Stiles looked over to Derek as they were walking toward their cars. "Why did you come after me?" Stiles stops and Derek does too.
"Because." Derek paused and stepped close to Stiles. "I care about you."
Stiles doesn't say anything. Just smiles.
"Thank you." He whispers and looks up at Derek.
Derek closes the space between them and links his lips with Stiles'.
It wasn't rough. It was cliche. Like it had been pulled right out of a movie. When they pulled apart. Derek rested his forehead on Stiles'.
"Let's go home now." Stiles steps back and bites his lip slightly.
Derek smiles and agrees. He hops into his Camaro and Stiles goes into his jeep. They both can still feel the ghost of one another's lips. It was so calm. So surreal.

Stiles drove back to the Hale house as well as Derek and they just sat on the sofa. Derek made popcorn and they just watched whatever was on. They hardly payed attention to the TV though. Talking about anything and getting lost in each other. The only time they even moved at all was when the rest of the pack arrived. They just shifted slightly. Stiles was still curled up next to Derek. Not daring to move.
"What are you guys watching?" Issac asked as he sat down next to Stiles. Scott following afterward.
Stiles was the first to respond. "I have no clue."
Derek then responded as well. "Something about animals."
"Did we interrupt something?" Allison asked as she sits on Scott's lap.
"Nope." Stiles spoke and smiled up at Derek.
Lydia and Jackson arrived in the room shortly after everyone else and sat down on the love seat together. Derek looked down at Stiles and kissed him on the forehead.
"I told you!" Lydia jumped up out of the chair and pointing excitedly at Stiles and Derek.
Derek stopped and looked at Lydia puzzled.
"I told you something was going on with those two." She smiled proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little Sterek :3 More chapters coming soon (: