Status: Updates when I can send them out.

Stiles and the Pack

Take a breath and let the rest come easy

*A few days later*

"Hey. Why didn't you wake me?" Stiles asked as he walked into the kitchen.
"Sorry. Was I supposed to?" Derek asked.
"What's got you in a bad mood, sour wolf? You didn't have to wake me up, but it would have been nice." Stiles rambled on.
"Sorry. Didn't think it was that important to you to wake up early." Derek grumbled.
"Seriously Derek. Just tell me what's bothering you."
"Nothing." He spoke and walked out of the room.
"Derek. Please."
Derek ignored him and instead went to Isaac's room and shut the door behind him.

*A couple hours later*

Stiles walked upstairs and knocked on Isaac's door.
"Who is it?" Isaac spoke through the door.
"It's Stiles. Can I come in?"
"Yeah." Isaac spoke again in a weak tone.
Stiles walked into the room and saw Derek sitting in a chair next to the bed and Isaac sitting in his bed looking rather sickly.
"What happened to you Isaac?" Stiles looked sad and ran up to the bed.
"Happened when you were with your dad." Isaac shook it off. "It's no big deal."
"Why didn't anyone tell me!" Stiles became angry.
"Stiles. Calm down." Isaac spoke in a steady tone.
"Derek, why didn't you tell me this happened instead of completely ignoring me?"
"I'm sorry."
"Yeah you better be sorry." Stiles huffed. "Isaac. Are you okay. What happened to you? Is it wolfs bane?" Stiles asked quickly. Wanting all the answers that he wasn't given.
"I'm fine Stiles. It just didn't heal cause they couldn't extract the bullet until later and the wolfs bane had traveled pretty far."
"Oh my god are you going to die cause if you die than that would be really terrible and it would be all my fault because inlet them take you on their dangerous hunts. Oh god you could have died."
"Stiles shut up!" Isaac yelled at the other boy. "I'm not going to die. Okay?"
"Fine, but you need to tell me the next time something like this happens." He spoke for the last time and walked out of the room.
He huffed once more and went to his and Derek's shared bedroom.
He plopped down onto the bed and fell asleep.

*About 2 hours later*

"Stiles. Stiles wake up." Derek's voice echoed through Stiles head. "Stiles please wake up."
Stiles turned and sat up. "What Derek?" He asked.
"You were having a bad dream." He looked like a sad puppy.
"Oh." Stiles responded and turned away.
"What was it about? You were thrashing around."
"Oh I uh don't remember." He lied to Derek. He remembered the whole thing. Every single part of it.
"Oh okay." He said. Still looking worried.
"I'll be back in a bit." Stiles said and hurried out of the room. He rushed downstairs and into the kitchen. He splashed some water onto his face.
He didn't want to remember that dream. Just a recurring nightmare. It was in no way comforting. He stopped what he was doing and slid onto the floor with his back up against the cabinets.
Derek must of heard the noise or sensed Stiles pain, because he came rushing downstairs.
"Stiles." He whispered and scooped Stiles into his arms.
Stiles whimpered and buried his face in Derek's chest.
"Stiles please tell me what's wrong."
Stiles looked up at Derek with a pained expression gracing over his features. "Its my fault."
"What's your fault?"
"Her death." Stiles cried and hugged his boyfriend.
"Who?" Derek looked baffled.
"My my m-mom." Stiles stuttered out, between breaths and crying.
"Hey." Derek spoke as her gently put his hand under Stiles' chin. "Look at me Stiles." He said in a calming voice as he held the boy close. "Its not your fault. You didn't cause the cancer. It isn't your fault." Derek attempted to reassure him. "Is that what your nightmare was about?"
Stiles looked into Derek's eyes, full with fear and nodded 'yes'.
"It's gonna be okay. C'mere." Derek held Stiles as close to him as he could and whispered reassuring things into his ears.
Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and laid his head on his shoulder.
"I love you." Derek whispered.
Stiles felt his heart skip a beat and tightened his embrace on the other figure in the dim lighted kitchen.
Derek stood from the ground and proceeded to pick up Stiles from the ground. He carried him bridal style up to their bedroom and gently put him down on the bed and walked around to lay on his side. He pulled Stiles close to him and kissed the back of his head.

*The next morning*

Stiles shuffled around in bed a bit and noticed a pair of arms around his waist. He turned towards Derek and smiled. Derek was already awake and looking at him.
"You creep. Are you watching me while I sleep?" Stiles laughed.
"Maybe." Derek smiled back at him.
"I need to shower." Stiles spoke while stretching. "Why don't you take one with me." He suggested then straddled Derek's hips.
"Aren't you still a virgin?"
"So? You could change that." He smiled brightly and winked at Derek.
"I will take a shower with you, but you're definitely gonna wait for shower sex."
"Aw look who's looking out for me." Stiles rolled his eyes and got off the bed. "Well come on then." He smiled and held his hand out for Derek to grab.
They walked to the bathroom and Stiles started taking his clothes off. He started with his shirt and looked at Derek.
"You gonna get undressed or are you showering with your clothes on?" He spoke sarcastically and reached for Derek's shirt. Derek moved his arms out of the shirt so Stiles could pull it off easier.
"That's better." He laughed as he stood on his tip toes to reach Derek's lips.
Derek ducked down a little so Stiles could reach his lips and they made out like they were starving for one another.
Derek pulled away and let Stiles breathe. He pressed his forehead on Stiles' and smiled.
A knock came to the door as Stiles was getting into the shower.
Derek rolled his eyes and walked into the bedroom. "Who is it?"
"Its Isaac." A weak voice came from the other side of the door.
"Can you wait for us to shower."
"Yeah. I guess so. Uh sure." He rambled on.
He walked away and a door shut in the distance.
"Think he'll be okay?"
"Yeah he'll be fine. Now where we?" Derek smiled as he climbed into the shower.
Derek leaned down slightly and captured Stiles' lips in his own.
"Alright I need to wash my hair." Stiles spoke and turned to grab the shampoo.
"Here. Let me help." Derek smiled and grabbed the shampoo bottle.
He poured some into his hand and scrubbed it onto Stiles' short hair. Stiles moaned into the touch.
"That feels so good." He turned toward Derek and allowed him to continue. "We should probably hurry. Isaac is waiting."
"Fine." He agreed and pulled Stiles into another hungry kiss.
They finished in their shower and got dressed.
Stiles left the room first and went to find Isaac. He was sitting in the living room waiting patiently for Derek and Stiles to come down.
"You okay?" Stiles asked as he walked into the living room of the Hale house.
"Hmm what? Oh yeah I'm fine." He gave a half smile.
"You know you can tell me anything." Stiles smiled.
"I just." He stopped himself.
"You just what?"
"I just want to make sure that you're both gonna stay. No matter what happens." He looked down. "I just wanted to make sure that the only family I still have. Is always going to be there."
"Where is all of this coming from? Of course we'll always be here." Stiles smiled and pulled Isaac into a hug.
"Thank you." He whispered and clutched Stiles.
Stiles didn't say anything. Just picked up the remote and continued to hug Isaac.
He stayed on some puppy show and Isaac curled closer to him until be finally fell asleep.
"Hey." Derek said as he plopped down on the other side of Isaac. He lifted up his legs and laid them on his thighs. Scott walked into the room and grabbed the remote, turning the channel to TNT.
"Really Scott. Really?"
"Hey. You know you love this movie." He smiled and sat next to Stiles.
"This was Laura's favoutite movie." Derek seemed pretty content as he concentrated on the film.
Lydia walked in with Allison and laughed. "There is only men in this room and you're watching '13 Going On 30'. You guys are ridiculous." She laughed as she plopped down next to Derek on the sofa and Allison by Scott.
"Hey! In my defense. This is a great movie." Scott looked offended.
"Okay. Okay. Don't get all butt hurt McCall." She laughed hole-heartily as Scott stuck his tongue out at her.
"I'm gonna take him up to his room." Derek spoke as he lifted Isaac's legs.
He stood and cradled Isaac in his arms and made his way to the stairs.
He laid him down in his bed and covered him up.
"Derek?" He asked confusedly.
"Shh. Its okay Isaac. Just go back to sleep." He whispered as he moved the hair away from Isaac's face. "Its okay." He continued to reassure him as his words slowly lulled Isaac back to sleep.
Stiles stayed at the door and just smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh fluff *cough* fluff I can't write for shit and my stories suck, bur if you're still with me and still following along. Thanks (:
Title credit to my favourite boys <3
All Time Low <3
I'm like 2 days late on this... but happy ten years <3