Status: Updates when I can send them out.

Stiles and the Pack

Hate To See Your Heart Break

Derek brushed a couple more strands away from Isaac's face then turned to leave the room.
"Hey sourwolf." Stiles smiled as Derek got closer to him.
Derek smiled as he pulled the door to Isaac's room shut. "Should we join the others or go to bed?"
"I would say go to bed, but you need to tell your pups about the drills that they have to do tomorrow."
Derek rolled his eyes as Stiles smiled at him. "I'm going to bed. You go explain."
"Fine." Derek sighed as Stiles kissed his cheek and blushed.

By the time Derek got finished explaining everyone was groaning and complaining that Derek never gave them time off.
"No. There's no getting out of this one."
"That's not fair!" Scott whined.
"Shut up, McCall." Jackson spoke and stood up. "Come on, Lyd." He spoke again and walked out of the room with Lydia.
"You'll be fine. Its just a few tests and training." Derek shrugged and began walking toward the kitchen that was next to the Living room.
"That isn't fair though, Derek."
"Why isn't it fair? We do training every week on the same days."
"Exactly. Can't you just let us have one day off?"
"No." Derek growled out and looked over to Scott with a clearly irritated face.
"Fine." Scott mumbled and walked away.

Derek walked back upstairs and plopped down onto the bed.
"How did it go?" Stiles mumbled half asleep.
"It was alright. Scott complained like usual and everyone else agreed." Derek mumbled and rolled to face toward Stiles. The moonlight came in perfectly through the window and shone on Stiles' face. "Goodnight Stiles." He spoke and kissed the younger males forehead.
"G'night Der." He mumbled and scooted himself toward Derek to bury his head in the crook of Derek's neck.

~-~-~-~-~

Derek woke up to the sound of his alarm which was unbearable due to his ability to hear really well.
"Ugh." He mumbled and reached over Stiles' still sleeping form to turn off the alarm. He laid back down and let Stiles curl back up to him. "Stiles." Derek nudged the sleeping boy next to him.
"What?" He looked up with his eyes squinted so he could see Derek.
"Its time to get up." He spoke and kissed Stiles on the lips.
"Mm okay. Give me a few more of those then I'll get up." He smiled cheekily up at his boyfriend.
Derek pulled away from Stiles and began to stand up and stretch.
"Nooo. Come back." Stiles pleaded.
Derek smiled. A smile he only saved for Stiles. "Come on. We have training to do." He walked over and got some pants on.
"Fine." Stiles pouted and stood up to stretch.
Derek pulled on a shirt and walked out of the room.
"Hurry up Stiles. I'll make you some pancakes."
Stiles quickly put some clothes on and walked downstairs.
"Took you long enough." Derek laughed and continued flipping pancakes and handed a plate to Isaac who was waiting patiently at the table.
"Thanks Derek." Isaac smiled brightly as Derek ruffled his hair.
"Here you go." Derek handed the second plate to Stiles.
"Yay!" Stiles smiled and took a seat next to Isaac.
"These are delicious, Der." Stiles smiled as he took a bite.
"Thanks. They're an old family recipe." His smile faltered near the end of the last sentence.
"Was your mom a god?" Isaac smiled brightly in attempt to make Derek smile again.
Derek's smile slightly lifted. "Never said my mom could cook." Isaac continued smiling and ate his pancakes.
"Thanks for the food." He smiled and put his plate in the sink then left the room.
"You have got to teach me how to make these."
"Like them that much?"
"Yes!" Stiles smiled. "First you need to go train your pups though."
Derek groaned. He stood up from the chair and walked away and there was a faint sound of the front door shutting. Stiles pulled out his phone and found Danny's name in the contacts.
"Hey Stiles. What's going on?" Danny's voice was quiet. He was probably still in bed.
"Are you busy?"
"No. Not really. Why?" He yawned.
"I'm bored and they're doing training today. Come over to the house."
"Alright give me twenty then I'll head over there."
"Thanks Danny!" Stiles smiled.
"No problem. See you in a bit."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye."

*30 minutes later*

"Hey guys." Danny said as he walked by the wolves doing some kind of tire run like in the military.
"Hey Danny." They all waved and said hi. Well except for Derek. Cause he's Derek.
"Yay! Danny's here." Stiles smiled and walked over to him. He grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the house. "Come watch a movie with me. Derek doesn't let me do training with them." Stiles pouted.
"Yeah and he never will. So stop hoping on that."
"Nope. Won't stop hoping. One day it will happen. One day." Stiles spoke and turned Netflix on.
"So what are we gonna watch?"
"Bad Kids Go to Hell." Stiles spoke. "The title makes it seem cool. I dunno. No one else will watch it with me. So you will. Right?" Stiles asked hopefully after he was done ranting.
"Well I already drove over here. So why not."

*After the movie*

"Well." Danny said.
"Yeah." Stiles agreed. "Well that was fun. They should be done soon."
Stiles stood up from the sofa and stretched.
"So you and Derek."
"What about us?" Stiles asked nervously.
The front door opened before Danny could speak again and Derek looked furious.
"They're all idiots!" He yelled angrily and stormed upstairs.
Stiles ran upstairs after him. "Derek!"
Derek turned around right when he got to their bedroom door.
"Why do they all have to be idiots? Yes I understand that they are young wolves, but do they have to act like children all the time? Especially Scott. Don't even get me started on that one!"
"Hey! That's my best friend you're talking about."
"I don't give a shit if he's your best friend, Stiles. He's an idiot and it was the biggest mistake making him a part of this pack!"
"You know what Derek! You're an asshole!" Stiles yelled in his face and turned around and walked down the stairs. He grabbed his keys and a hoodie and walked out of the door.
He drove away and over to his dad's house.
He unlocked the door and walked in. "Dad. Are you here?"
"Yeah. In my office!"
Stiles walked into the office and sat down in the chair across from his dad.
"What's up, dad?"
"What's wrong?" His dad deadpanned.
"What are you talking about? Nothing is wrong. A guy can't just drive over and see his dad without something being wrong? There is definitely nothing wrong. I don't know what you're talking about."
"You're ranting."
"Yes . I know. I tend to do that a lot."
"Have you taken your Adderall today?"
"No." Stiles said awkwardly and stood up from the chair. "I keep an extra bottle in my room. I'll go take some. And probably take a nap."
"Alright. I have to work soon so I'll probably be gone when you wake up."
"Okay. Bye dad. Love you." He spoke and walked out of the room and up to his bedroom.
He laid down after taking his medicine and soon fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

Stiles attempted to turn in bed, but felt a weight over his waist. He turned towards what was holding him down and saw Derek's contempt face sleeping on his pillow. He smiled and snuggled closer to the older man.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would recommend watching the movie. I didn't want to ruin the movie and so I just made a small little response instead of saying if it was brilliant or terrible. You should watch it.
This was so fluffy I just threw up.
That was shit and it was short.. I will write more soon. I promise!!
Love you guys :3 Thanks for reading <3
Title credit to Paramore.