Status: Updates when I can send them out.

Stiles and the Pack

Oh God I'm Sick of Sleeping Alone

"Stiles. Wake up." Derek attempted to awake his sleeping mate.
"Nnnrgh."
Derek laughed. "What was that?"
"I don't wanna."
"Your dad is coming."
Stiles flailed and rolled off the bed.
"Seriously?"
"No. I just wanted to see what you would do."
Stiles rolled his eyes and stood up from the floor.
"I hate you."
"No you don't."
"Come downstairs with me." Stiles said as he was leaving the room.
Derek hopped up and followed closely behind Stiles.
They made their way into the kitchen and Stiles brewed a pot of coffee. He slowly turned around when it started brewing and looked to Derek.
Simultaneously they both spoke "Sorry."
"Why are you sorry?" Derek questioned confusedly.
"I overreacted."
"No. I shouldn't have yelled like that."
"Scott is an idiot though." Stiles said quietly and laughed along with Derek.
"C'mere." Derek said and held out his arms.
Stiles walked up and wrapped his arms tightly around Derek's waist and placed his head on Derek's shoulder.
"I love you, Sour Wolf."
Derek placed gentle kisses on the back of Stiles head.
"You too, Stiles."
Derek could feel Stiles smile into his shoulder.
"Your coffee is done." Derek spoke quietly in Stiles ear.
Stiles moved his head to look at the coffee pot. "Indeed it is." He loosened his grip on Derek. "Would you like some?"
"Sure. Why don't you make me some and I'll cook us some breakfast."
"How did I get so lucky?" Stiles smiled and leaned up to kiss Derek on the cheek. He turned away quickly and got two cups out for himself and Derek.
Derek walked over to the fridge and got eggs out to make omelettes. He grabbed cheese and ham as well.
"Are you trying to spoil me?" Stiles asked as Derek placed the items on the counter.
"Only the best for you."
Stiles blushed a fierce red color and smiled up at Derek.
Stiles playfully shoved Derek and put the creamer and sugar into their coffees.
"Here you go." He handed the cup to Derek.
"Mm. This is really good."
"I figured you'd like it the same way as me. So I just made it the same. Glad you like it." Stiles babbled.
"Thanks." Derek smiled a genuine smile.
"Stop being such a sap, Der."
"I'm not a sap." Derek murmured.
"My sappy Sour Wolf." Stiles spoke like he was talking to a child and squeezed Derek's cheek.
Derek just rolled his eyes as he looked at his smaller companion.
"Your omelette is burning." Stiles whispered.
Derek was highly distracted by Stiles gaze to notice his omelette. Stiles waved his hand in front of Derek's face.
"Oh what." Derek turned away and Stiles could see the blush rising up Derek's neck.
Stiles leaned over and hugged Derek sideways. Laying his head on Derek's shoulder.
Derek flipped the second omelette onto a plate and handed it to Stiles.
Stiles lifted up his head and accepted the plate that was being offered to him.
"Thanks." He took his plate and walked over to the table.
Derek followed him to the table and sat down next to him. They ate their food and washed the dishes.
"Wanna go home?" Stiles asked.
"Do you?"
"Yeah. Let me go get my keys." Stiles spoke and quickly ran upstairs.
He grabbed his keys from his room and ran back downstairs. "Derek?"
"In the living room."
Stiles made his way towards the living room and found Derek looking through a photo album.
"Oh god no. Put that down." Stiles quickly went over to Derek and attempted to take the album from him.
Derek held it away from Stiles' grasp.
"Aw look at this one." He cooed.
Derek brought the album down slightly.
"This your mom?" He pointed to the woman holding a little Stiles.
"Yeah." Stiles smiled fondly and gave up trying to steal the book.
"You have her eyes."
"I think that's why its so hard for my dad to look at me sometimes." Stiles sighed.
Derek looked at Stiles with concern filling his eyes.
"She was so beautiful." Stiles rubbed his hand over the picture. Stiles closed the book.
"Can we please go home now?" Stiles looked up at Derek.
"Yeah. C'mon." Derek put his arm around Stiles' shoulders. Stiles snaked his arms around Derek's back and gripped his side.
"Where's your car?" Stiles asked Derek.
"I uh kinda ran here." Derek rubbed the back of his neck, feeling awkward.
Stiles stopped when Derek turned towards him.
Stiles reached up and put his arms around Derek's neck.
"You're cute when you're nervous."
"Shut up."
Derek leaned down and captured Stiles' lips with his own. They stayed like that till they were breathless.
"Let's go home." Stiles said.
"Yeah. Let's go home." Derek agreed and released his hold on Stiles.
He walked over to the driver side and opened the door for Stiles.
"Aw what a gentleman." Stiles smiled and got in the car.
Derek shut the door than walked around to the other side of the vehicle. He got in and soon enough they were on their way back to the Hale house.
When they arrived back at the house it was quiet.
It was really quiet.
"Why is it so quiet?" Stiles questioned.
"I don't know." Derek shrugged it off.
Derek stopped dead in his tracks and look at Stiles.
"Sh." He spoke and grabbed Stiles' hand and brought him into the kitchen.
"Derek. What's going on?" He hissed in a whispered tone.
"Stiles. Please. Just be quiet." Derek began pushing Stiles into a corner so he was sitting away from view. "Stay here until I get back. Be quiet." Derek leaned over and kissed Stiles on the forehead then held his finger up to his mouth. He stood up and left the room. Stiles didn't know what to think. He was trembling.
A shotgun noise rang in the other room and Stiles cupped his mouth to stifle his cry.
He backed as far into the corner as he could and hugged his knees close to his body.
He stayed as quiet as he could.
A man came into the room and Stiles covered his mouth again.
"I know you're somewhere in here, Stilinski."
The man laughed deeply and smiled smugly walking towards Stiles' curled up body.
"No no no. Please. D-don't touch me."
"Get up, Stilinski!" The man yelled.
Stiles just looked at the man.
"Now!" He yelled.
Stiles quickly got up and stared at the man with wonder.
"Come on!" He shouted, grabbing Stiles by the arm and pulling him out of the room. He was thrown into the back of a van with blacked out windows.
He curled up on the ground and shook violently.
Back at the house Derek was tied up the newly renovated staircase and hit upside the head enough times to knock him out.
An hour later Scott and the rest of the pack came back to the house. They saw Derek passed out and tied up with cuts and marks all over his face, but slowly healing.
"Derek?" Isaac cried out. He ran up to the older man and shook him. "Derek? What happened?" He asked when Derek's eyes opened.
"Stiles. Where's Stiles?" Derek drowsily spoke.
Scott ran out of the room and into the kitchen then the living room.
"They-" Derek choked up blood. "They must have took him." He spoke as Isaac and Lydia untied him.
"Who?" Isaac spoke up.
"A rival pack." His eyes were filled with pain.
Isaac helped him stand up and tossed the ropes away.
"He'll be okay. We'll find him." Isaac sounded like he was reassuring himself more than others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunn so.. I'm terrible and I just made that happen. Oops. Sorry girls and guys. I love you though. And I'll update the others stories and this one as soon as possible (: adios :3
Title credit to All Time Low :3
No copyright intended :3 I do not own Teen Wolf or the characters on the show. Although I wish I did ;D