Status: Updates when I can send them out.

Stiles and the Pack

Home

*Derek's P.O.V.*

I walked back into the room when I heard Isaac and Stiles were asleep. I walked up to the bed and shook Isaac gently.
"Huh?" He said.
"Get up." I said and nudged him slightly.
He lifted his arm off of Stiles and got out of the bed.
I patted his shoulder and watched as he plopped down in a chair and fell asleep instantly.
I laid in the bed next to Stiles and pulled him close to my chest.
I scented on him and kissed the back of his neck.
I buried my face in the crook of his neck and fell asleep shortly afterward.

*The Next Morning (3rd person P.O.V.)*

Stiles woke up and felt a weight slightly behind his ear and someone's morning wood poking into his butt.
"Uh. Isaac?"
"Huh yeah? What's wrong, Stiles?" Isaac asked as he came out of the bathroom.
"Who is-" he looked down at the arm that circled his waist and then back at Isaac. "Is this Derek?"
"Hmm?" Derek nuzzled Stiles neck and smelled him.
"I'm gonna go." Isaac said awkwardly then left the room.
Stiles turned in Derek's arms and looked at him. "So I see you're not mad anymore." Stiles gestured toward Derek's enlarged erection.
Derek laughed gruffly and leaned forward to kiss Stiles.
"Woah. You think I'm gonna let you off easy?"
"Come on, Stiles."
"No. You suck. And you're an ass, sourwolf."
Stiles moved and walked to the bathroom.
"I'm sorry. Can you please just talk to me?"
Stiles slammed the door in Derek's face and locked it.
"Come on!" Derek said loudly and punched the door hard, but not hard enough to leave a mark.
Stiles slowly opened the door and looked at Derek through the small opening he had made.
Derek crossed his arms and looked at him.
"You're still an ass." Stiles mumbled.
"You know you love me." Derek smirked.
"Shut up." Stiles walked by him and sat back on the bed.
Derek followed him and sat beside him.
"I'm tired." Stiles sighed.
"Then go back to sleep."
Stiles rolled his eyes and laid his head on Derek's shoulder.
He picked up Derek's hand and held it.
"Please don't leave." He said barely above a whisper.
Derek didn't say anything back. He just squeezed Stiles hand and rested his head on Stiles'.
Stiles fell asleep and shortly afterward someone came in to take his vitals and see how he was feeling.
"Oh hello." The woman smiled when she saw Derek look up at her.
Derek started to move, but the lady stopped him.
"It's fine. You can stay there." She said then proceeded to check the monitors. "Everything seems to be going great. He should be able to go home today."
"Today? Really?"
"Yes. Really." She continued smiling as Derek lightly squeezed Stiles' hand again. "We just need to file some paperwork and bring it back here. Then you have to sign some release papers and you can take him home with you."
"Thank you." Derek said quietly.
"No problem." She smiled politely then left the room.
The door shut and Stiles woke up. He looked scared. Terrified actually.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"You okay?" Derek asked.
"I'm fine." He lied.
He laid back down and looked at the wall so he wasn't facing Derek anymore.
"Stiles. You can stay with your dad when they release you today." He said quietly and got up from the bed. He sat in a chair and watched the monitors.
"I'm getting released today?" Stiles asked quietly
"Yeah." Derek said back in the same quiet tone.
"You're gonna let me stay with my dad without fighting about it?"
Derek sighed. "Well I don't really have a choice. Do I?"
"No, but I know you'll probably send Isaac with me. And you'll check up on me every day like I'm a kid." Stiles smiled.
"I don't know why you think you'll be safer, but if that's what you really want then go ahead."
"Thanks, sourwolf."
"I'll go call your dad." And with that, Derek left the room to make the arrangements for Stiles to stay with his dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should've put the description as "AU in which the names are accurate, but none of the characters act like themselves."