Innocent High

Innocent High

it was Thursday and I was sitting in the biology class. we were all waiting for our teacher Dahvie Vanity to show up. no-one could wait. last time we had biology he told that next time we were gonna talk about sex and next time was now
"isn't he a but too late today?" Jeffree Star whispered from behind me.
"he is" Sally my best friend nodded her head. "it's not like him." she laid her head on my sholder and closed her eyes. a sign that she was bored.
Mr Vanity as we have to call him. but he shall also call me Mr Monroe which he doesn't. he always calls me Jayy and then I'm calling him Dahvie and he has not said anything about it yet.
the door opened and Dahvie stormed inside
"sorry I'm late students. you're just getting free a few minutes before than usual" he said smiling.
everybody exceps of me, Sally and Jeffree were clapping, high-fiveing, laughing and hugging each other of happyness. Biology was our last class so no-one would mind.
"I know you're happy" Dahvie let a small laugh escape. "well to today's topic. we have to talk about sex" he sat up on his desk and smiled at us "what is good protection against sexsickness?" he asked.
we all pulled up our hands. Dahvie pointed at Lizzy one of the more shy and nervous girls. "yes Lizzy?" he asked.
"a condom" she said lowly.
"that's corect a condom. what happens when you have no protection during sex? or more right what happens to the girls?"
this time he picked Sally to answer "yes mah lady" he smiled.
"the girl are getting pregnant" she answered.
"true but how?"
it continued. we had to answer his questions, draw a penis and an utarus and read some text about sex in our biology books
"any questions?" Dahvie asked in the end of it all.
I pulled my hand up
"yes Jayy?" he said smiling even more (or maybe I just saw it wrong?)
"when you have sex with a guy then he can't get pregnant right? what happens then?" I asked.
"that's a good question but now the class is over. if you really wanna know then stay" Dahvie smiled. everybody screamed and left.
"bye Jayy" my two friends said before leaving. the only once left was me and Dahvie
"so Jayy you want me to answer your question?" he asked.
"yeah" I said
"there is only one problem... I've never had sex with a guy so I don't know the answer" he said. walking over to my desk and sitting up on it. (what was with him and those desks?)
"oh..." I looked down. I felt a bit shy having him so close but then again I had to prove that I loved him... no I couldn't.
"Jayy I know why you wanna know. you're gay aren't you?" he asked.
I nodded my head. "and you're straight. you've no reason to know the answer of my question" I said
"no Jayy. the truth is... I'm not sure if I'm straight any longer. since I met you I think I've had feelings for you" his cheeks turned red "and therefore I want you to help me finding the answer of your question so I can answer from own experiences what it is about"
"you really love me?" I asked looking up at him with happy surprise in my eyes.
"I do" he said.
I stood up, picked him up and ran towards the blackboard. I laid him down on the floor and smiled. "you wanna have sex?" I asked
"yes I do" Dahvie smiled. I laid down on my knees and kissed his lips softly. he kissed back and it got harder and harder. I licked his lower lip and he opened his mouth a but. I pulled my tongue inside his mouth and he pushed against mine. we started fighting for domination but I won.
I took Dahvie's shirt and then his skinny jeans. he took my jeans off as well and I took my own shirt off. I threw it over in a corner and soon enough our boxers followed.
"what to do now?" Dahvie asked.
"lay down with your stomach against the floor" I said
Dahvie did and then I got on top of him and kissed his neck gently.
"you ready Mr Vanity?" I asked
"yes Jayy I'm ready" Dahvie whispered. I could hear on his breath that he was nervous. pretty nervous.
I pulled my dick inside him and he led out a small moan. I wasn't even doing it hard yet. I did it a bit harder and a bit faster. Dahvie moaned louder.
"faster Jayy faster..." he moaned.
"you sure you're ready for this Dahvs?" I asked
"Dahvs?" he asked.
"just a nickname" I blushed.
"yes I'm ready for everything you can give me Jayy"
I smiled and did it as hard and fast as I could.
"JAYY!!!" he screamed
yeah Dahvie scream my name as loud as you can. do it when I'm fucking you. scream for me, moan for me my little dirty teacher!
I stopped. I heard footsteps coming towards the classroom. I pulled off.
"what?" Dahvie askied.
"someone is coming" I said. standing up. running to the corner of the room where our clothes were, threw Dahvies to him and pulled on my own. when the door opened we'd both got dressed and Mrs Cyrr looked inside the room
"what's going on?" she asked.
"nothing. Mr Monroe just tried to learn me his screamo things. he told me he could do stuff like that and then I tried. as you heard it didn't turn out well" Dahvie laughed.
"you sure Dahvie?" she asked.
"yes Cathrine I'm sure" Dahvie smiled at her.
"okay." she left us again.
"we may stop for now" Dahvie whispered in my ear then he gave me a note with an adress on it "be there tonight at 7pm then we'll continue the lesson." I smiled. I couldn't wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
so well... I hope you like. it's not my best and I'm pretty sure you've seen better stories than this one but I haven't tried this before so I hope you're giving it a small chance.
well hope you have enjoyed the story even thought it's not what you would think.

please leave a comment. I beak you.

love <3
Jackie ^_^