Status: Depends on how much you guys like it :3

Violate: A Second Chance at Happiness

Tate Langdon: Two completely different sides, two completely different personalities...two completely different people. The darkness.

Violet Harmon: Depressed girl who cuts herself. Loves Tate, even though she can't forgive him. The light.

These two Romeo and Juliet-esque lovers are stuck in the same house together for the rest of eternity. They literally cannot leave the damned property along with every other person who has been died/been murdered/killed themselves in the house...the Murder House. Tate has done some unforgivable things including killing 15 students at a high school and raping Violet's own mother.

And besides, how could Violet forgive him?

Tate has never done anything to hurt her directly, like he promised he wouldn't. And we as humans (even dead ones) can only forgive for things that have been done directly unto us.

All Tate wants is another chance with his former love. He wants to fix what he did and let his good side take over. He wants to love Violet like he knows she deserves...or at least for as long as she still wants him.

But will Violet give Tate...give herself...give them...a second chance at happiness?