Status: Here Goes Nothing.

Just Give Me One Night

The First Night

Who would have thought that I would become that girl. The girl on the side, a mistress, the best friend with benefits.

I was the shy girl that had one really bad relationship the summer after High School graduation, and here I was sleeping with a guy who had a girlfriend back home.

As the New Year came upon us in our Freshman year we both knew there was something between us.

It was J-term, the middle of January when only Winter Athletes and students taking extra classes were on campus.

We spent every spare moment together. Making dinner for each other, grocery shopping together, and yes, he even moved into my dorm for the entire month.

It was heaven.


That's when the sleeping together and being a bit handsy took the final step. With Andrew cuddled up next to me on a cold night, his lips kissing at my ear, his hands guiding mine into his boxers; things just went tumbling one after another.

Before I knew it, his fingers were looped around the top of my shorts and then the shorts were around my ankles.

"Get up." he whispered, his voice quiet but still powerful.

I giggle softly like a school girl and resisted; shaking my head and biting my lip as I looked over my shoulder back at him.

"Get out of bed." he repeated with a smirk, giving me a little push.

My feet tumbled out from under the covers, my shorts falling to the ground. I stood there looking down at him for a second before he was out of the bed and behind me.

His penis hard on my lower back. "You want this?" he said pushing the top half of me over the bed.

I giggled. biting my lip and looking back at him. His fingers where on my hips, pulling me back towards him. Then they were gone, and he pulled back as his fingers pulled at his boxers before he turned his attention to the black underwear I had on.

As those too found their way to the cold floor, his fingers pushed my shoulders down, before trailing to my sides, then my hips, where he held me steady. His cock still pressing at my back, he easily moved himself towards my wet pussy.

"You want this?" he asked again.

I managed to mumble out an 'mmmhmmm' and a giggle, my mind turning. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Oh it was pure bliss after that.