Status: First Story Ever

Andrea Samantha Salvatore

The Return

Chapter 2

Dear Kane
Todays the day, the day I go back to where it all began. Last time I was in mystic falls was 19 years ago. I know I need to do this, the only way I feel any sense of belonging is when I am in mystic falls, I feel close to my family but especially to my brothers. I spent so many years trying to seek revenge for their death that I have lost so many years of my life but worst of all there were times I became someone I never wanted to become, I know coming back is going to help me. It’s going to help me have any connection with the old Andrea Salvatore. I have been alone for so long that i am starting to lose my humanity. I wake up every day and I think of you. I think of what you might be doing and if you are thinking of me. I miss you, everything about you the way you could pick me up and make my day no matter what state I was in. I wish I could go back 20 years to when you held me, to when I felt complete. I still see you everywhere I look, I know you check up on me, I can feel your presence I just wish one day I will be able to be with you again. I hope wherever you are your safe with your sister and I hope you understand why I couldn’t tell you the truth about who I was, why I pretended to be somebody else.
Love you always
Andy xx

Andrea P.O.V

I place my pen down and close my book where I have the entire letters I have written to him that I never sent. I pick up my books of the floor of my car and get out, preparing to enter my new high school.
With my books in one hand and phone in the other, I strutted towards the office knowing everyone was looking at me; a huge smile appeared over my face knowing that the girls were probably freaking out over their boyfriends starring.
I guess it’s a vampire thing, our beauty is what attracts the humans to us, I thought to myself making me laugh a little.

After I went to the office and compelled the lady, I was on my way to find me locker when I bumped into a guy making me spill my books.
“OHH Crap, I am so sorry” I said while bending down and picking up my books
“Don’t Be Sorry, I was the one that wasn’t looking” he said while he bent down to help me pick up my books. I looked up at him realizing how beautiful he was. He had brown hair and was wearing some jeans with a hoodie. I didn’t realize I was starring until I jumped when I heard him speak again.

“I’m Jeremy, by the looks of all these new sign in sheets; I am guessing you are new here?” he asked with a smile on his face.

“Yeah I am, I am Andy Stamons, nice to meet you. I didn’t know it was this confusing trying to find everything.” I said while gathering myself up again so he would at least find me a tad normal.

“Yeah it’s pretty confusing, but you will get used to it. Here let me have a look at your timetable and at least point you in the right direction.
He said while grabbing my timetable and studying it.
“Oh well you are actually in my first two periods so why don’t we find your locker and then head to class?” he asked while already turning around to guide me through the school.

I looked curiously at the people surrounding me. I had two classes with Mr. Saltzman where we talked about the history; I found it kind of funny how some of the information was so wrong about that era. I wanted to question him but I knew it would only bring suspicion towards me.
It wasn’t until the last couple of hours of school that I saw a quick glimpse at the girl that I was hoping to see,

Elena Gilbert!

It didn’t surprise me at how much she looked like Katherine. I could totally tell that her personality was nothing like Katherine’s because she did the one thing that I rarely saw Katherine do and that was, SMILE!

Elena P.O.V

“So Elena Where are your two charming knights” Bonnie said while trying to hide her laughter. I knew she was only joking so I just answered normally.
“ well Stefan thought it was a good idea for him and Damon to get away and visit some old friends” I said knowing some of it was a lie, knowing that they went away to deal with Andrea’s death and to help Damon try and start getting use to not blaming himself over it.

“Wow they actually left you here by yourself” she commented which made me kind of laugh

“Well” I stated back quickly while walking towards my car, “Damon was worried, so Stefan convinced him to leave us with vervaine syringes just in case one did decide to visit. Then he said to chuck them in the dungeon in the woods and leave them there, till they got home and they could find out why they are here.
I was about to continue when I saw bonnie get distracted and begin to stare at something behind me.
I turned round and saw Jeremy walking next to a girl. I could tell bonnie was getting jealous just looking at them, but I had to admit this girl was very stunning.

“So wanna go to mystic grill” I asked hoping she would snap back to me. She did and of course her reply was yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am stil trying to figure the editing out, so the top part is a lettter she wrote, got to figure out how to do it in bold

So hw does she knw Elena ?
what will happen nexxt?