Ordinary Boy

Chapter 1:Instant Attraction

i cried again today like there's people to even comfort me at this time...i moved to Florida...to get my life straight ...so much presser to be perfect for my dad and mom...but all i want to do...is fall in love...as i lay there wishing to myself that god can bring a guy to my life and that will make me live life instead of being fore to use my whole life in the box of my family...i fell asleep and woke up as usual dad is gone to work and the roommate Jimmy is hanging out and living his life...i opened my eyes and there was a boy i wasn't scared of him cuz he had angel wings that were bright as new snow...he had brown hair like bieber use to wear it but little longer the what bieber had...on his head was a beanie and he had blue eyes and a smile that made me smile...he was famine looking my type a guy..."would u like to come with me?"he said and i loved how he sounded.."okay"i said and got up and he let out his hand "live while u can,don't you feel your dreams right in the palm of your hand"he said softly as he look into my eyes and i looked at his and i fell in love just like that...but i didn't say and he hugged me and i hugged back and i closed my eyes and we were in a different place"remember this place?"he said and i realized it was my old elementary school"yeah...its my elementary school"i said"this is the place where your all your classes everyone hated u...they hit u,bite u,put gum in your hair...and the teachers didn't believe u...they said that 35 kids can't hate on a person without u doing something to them...but that wasn't the case...u where innocent"he said and i cried"why r we here?"i said the memories pierced threw my head and i bumped into the angel.."to let go"he said and he looked at me"say good bye to this horrible place and the rotten people in it...or u will never live your life"he said"what they said was true...i'm ugly,gross and stupid"i said and tears kept coming"no...they were not...u see u only say that cuz they buried it in your head...its time to dig it up"he said"well what do u think"i said and looked at him"yes,your beautiful...god your beautiful...i love u just the way u r"he said and i looked at u"do u mean that?"i said"i'm an angel...angel's don't lie"he said and i smiled"then fuck it...screw this school and all the hell it put me threw...i'm pretty!!!God I'm Pretty!!"i said and he smiled and laughed"ready for adventure"he said and i smiled"yeah"i said and he smiled and grabbed my hand and we flew off....