Ordinary Boy

Chapter 3:Romeo and Juliet...Only Diffrence is Romeo is an Angel

i woke up the next day i looked at my door for Damon and he wasn't there"was it all a dream?a beautiful amazing wonderful dream"i said to myself as i walked out my room dad is gone and so is Jimmy....story of my life...i went to the balcony and sat down on the chair and i thought sbout Damon"was he all in my head?"i said and i sighed and i closed my eyes a soke in the sun but then i relized i didn't want to really so i opened my eyes and ther stand Damon looking at the sky"ever looked up at heaven?"he said and i got up and smiled and looked up to the sky"yeah"i said and smiled"hows heaven?"i said and he looked at me"heaven is not one place its a bunch of places everyone have there own personal heaven"he said and smiled"really?...that's so cool"i said and he smiled"what will your heaven look like?"he said and i looked at him and smiled and bit my lip"this..."i said and he looked at me and smiled and i kissed him..."so this is heaven for u...being with me"he said"yes"i said and hugged him and he hugged back"stay forever"i said"of course"he said and he smiled and i fell so completely safe with him i put my ear to his chest and his heart beat was fast and i held his hand and i didn't want no one else"wanna see something?"he said and i smiled"come on"he said and i followed him and he sat me down"give me your hand"he said and i smiled and gave it to him and he put his hand over it and a pink glow showed and i felt what he felt"u feel that"he said"yeah"i said"that's all my love for u"he said and smiled and blushed"and i feel your love"he said and smiled and he looked at me and i looked at him"marry me"i said and he looked at me"i would love to but Angels and humans cant get married"he said"then lets skip that....be my baby angel daddy"i said and he smiled"i don't think i can get u pregnate...cuz we aren't aloud to even be intimate with a human...god sent me to make u live your life...not make perfect angel babies with u"he said and smiled"well.we broke the rules once we can brake them again"i said and kissed his lips and he smiled after"but what if i can't"he said"then u can't"i said and he smiled"let try to make some angel babies"he said and laughed a little and i tackled him to the bed and he smiled and we made love that night........