The Reason I Love You

This is just the beginning...

Lynz’s dead….

My wife… She’s gone <//3 Now, I only have Bandit and the band. But Bandit is at that stage in her life where she needs her mother more than me. I have no idea what to do…

We were all at the open casket before the actual funeral started. I was holding her hand. Her cold… lifeless hand. I nuzzled my face in her chest hoping to hear a heartbeat… But I knew that would never happen. She loved it when I listened to her heartbeat. Bandit was at my side…. My pained sobbing muffled into her dress which was now tear stained. Frank put his arm around my shoulder and I suddenly hugged him causes I needed someone… Who was alive.

“Woah… Gerard, calm down. We all miss her, just as much as you” Frank whispered into my ear trying to calm me

“I miss her more than anything!” I yelled not knowing how loud I did “I quit drinking… And quit doing drugs for her. If it wasn’t for her, I would be in the ground right now.” I said that quieter so Bandit didn’t hear the thing about drugs. I cried a little more and Frank sat with me the whole time… Bandit left with Jamia… You know, for comfort, plus I was sort of embarrassed bawling my eyes out with my teenage daughter sitting right there…

We went to the funeral. I said a few words… It was really hard trying to stop crying but I eventually did:

“Hey guys *sniff* I’m sure you know me… Gerard, I’m Lynz’s husband *Sniff* I won’t be saying too much but just that, I loved her allot. I’m going to miss her allot…. She saved me from myself. If it wasn’t for her I’d be the dead one right now… She’s not dead….. She’s in the black parade” I got off after saying so… I stop crying for a bit and just tried to breath, Frank was there keeping me calm… Keeping me grounded. I guess you might want to know how Lynz died?...

It was Mikey’s birthday and I forgot the present at home. Lynz said she’s pick it up… We had a VERY SMALL Argument; we made up, kissed and hugged. I told her to be safe and that I loved her… She laughed at how protective I was being, but she told me she loved me. She got his by a semi from the left side of the car. Mikey feels so guilty, I feel so guilty… Bandit feels REALLY guilty. Bandit was supposed to grab the present off the table when we were leaving but forgot to. I can only imagine how horrible she feels. I feel terrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :3 I'm Elias, tell me what you think of this chapter. Thanks....