Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Jack and the Snow Queen

We stayed silent for a while and I spoke up after a while, "I don't get it." Jack turned to me. "What?" "It's just that- I mean, she gave you your powers, and you also asked for it, so I wasn't expecting you to hold any grudges against her, I thought you'd be more like mother and son..." I said, my voice trailing away, and he sighed, dropping down on the ground. "I figured you'd ask something like that." he said, looking up at the sky.

"Truth is, we used to have a quite close relationship. Like mother and son, you might say that, but I wanted to be normal again, but she won't let me. She kinda... Changed. She used to treat me like her own son, like how she treats Blair, but ever since I asked to be a normal human again, she treated me more like a minion. Even though I used to trust her so much, over the years, I don't trust her anymore, and I'm afraid she might do something bad to you so I..." he said, hiding his face again. I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed silent and sat next to him.

After a long moment of silence, I remembered I had brought my flute with me and started fidgeting with it. Jack saw my flute and said, "You can play the flute?" I nodded with a smile and he sat straight facing me. "Play a song." he asked, and I smiled before playing my favorite song, Lilium.

Jack stared at me, dazed, and when I finished, he just stared at me in awe. "That's... Beautiful..." he mumbled, and I smiled. "Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Welcome back to the Random Corner!
Jack: I thought it's supposed to be Q&A Corner?
Me: Yeah, but since we don't really have any questions, I decided to just make this a Random Corner!
Blair: -sulks in a corner-
Jack: -looks at Blair- Uh... Blair? -pokes Blair-
Blair: -pouts-
Me: -stares- Don't tell me you're angry because I didn't put Lyon in the last part? Fine.
-le random Lyon pops out of nowhere-
Lyon: No! I must make Juvia realize! Wait, where am I?
Blair: It's Lyon!
Lyon: -looks at Blair- Eh...?
Jack: He does look like me...
Lyon: -looks at Jack- Eh... Is he a younger version of me or something?
Emily: They really look alike.
Me: Ohoho...
-le random Juvia pops out of nowhere-
Juvia: Gray-sama! Where are you?
Lyon: Juvia! -runs over to Juvia-
-le random Gray pops out of nowhere-
Gray: Don't go around hugging our guild member, dammit!
Juvia: Gray-sama!
Jack, Emily, Blair: Love triangle...
Me: See what I said? -laughs-
-le random L pops out of nowhere-
L: -starts eating cakes-
Me: OHMYGOSH IT'S L!! L'S HERE!! L~!! I LOVE YOU!! -glomps L-
Jack, Emily, Blair, Gray, Juvia, Lyon: ...
L: -falls over- Uwah!
Me: -keeps hugging L-
Gray: ... What's with the sweet-addicted dude?
Me: -glares daggers at Gray-
Gray: -backs away-
Lyon: Why is he even here?
Gray: Why are we all even here?
Me: IT'S MY RANDOM CORNER DAMMIT!!
Lyon, Gray: -backs away-
Me: -sighs- Well that's it for today... You guys are free to go but I still have questions for L, so bye...~!!
L: O_O"