Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

So, He Can Be Human Again?

"What?" I asked. He looked away and muttered, "There's a way for me to be a human again." "Then why didn't you-" I began, but he cut me off, saying, "Because it means I'm putting other people in my place, giving my misery to others, and I don't like it." I stayed silent before finally asking, "How so?" He sighed before starting to explain.

"After some time of gaining my powers, I met Blair, and, knowing we had similar powers, we immediately became best friends, almost like brothers. Then he told me that his mother, Snow Queen, gave me my powers, which were once his, but he couldn't control it well so she transferred some of it to me. At first, I couldn't accept the fact that my own best friend's mother put me through all this misery, but I soon got over it and asked Blair to let me meet her. Blair brought me to her, and I asked her to make me normal again, to which she refused, much to my dismay."

"But I didn't give up and kept asking for her to return my normal life to me, she kept refusing, until she gave in one day, under one condition. Since all those powers can't just disappear and need to go somewhere, I was told to find someone to take the powers willingly, because if they don't, they won't be able to control the powers and will spin out of control someday. But I don't want anyone to be put through the same pain I had to go through, so I refused, which is why I'm still stuck with my powers."

I stayed silent at his explanation. It's hardly credible, but since it's Jack we're talking about, and he's not a liar, I guess it's true. But... For him to think about others while he wants to be mortal again so much... He really has a kind heart. "I'm willing to take the powers." I said, and he looked at me like I'm crazy. "This is what I was talking about. From my past experiences, friends will do crazy things for you." he said, and I replied softly, "But that's what friends are for, right?" He looked at the ground and bit his bottom lip. "Then I'd be more than happy to do it for you, my best friend in the whole world." I said, smiling. He looked surprised and said, "That's also the exact reason I'm not letting you take the powers and go through the same pain I had to." I sighed and looked him in the eyes. "Jack, you deserve to be a human again, and since I'm your friend, I have to help you!" "No, you're not doing anything for me, and that's final." he said and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Heya~ Anyone miss me?
Jack: Not really. What took you so long to update?
Me: Don't blame it on me! I have exams! Physics on Monday, Maths on Tuesday, and for today, Biology and Economy. But don't worry, I had the story pre-written so I know exactly where this story's going. Oh yeah, did anyone notice the cover pic thingy? I decided to use a Jack Frost cosplay for that.
Jack: So that dude's supposed to be me?
Me: -shrugs- Sorta.
Emily: Not bad...
Me: -smiles- Fufufu... I told my friend about the ending of the first part's ending, and this story's still on the first part, and he said I'm evil for making such a sad ending. But I honestly don't think it's that sad, after all I- Wait, too much spoiler. Gah! I'm blaming this on you, Fair D' Lair!
Blair: He's the one you were talking about?
Me: Yeah, also writer of Godling. Honestly, I don't really understand why nobody reads his story. I mean, yeah, his grammar kinda sucks, but the plot's not bad!
Jack: Maybe because it doesn't attract attention as much as this story does.
Me: Oh yeah, he mentioned that. He said that since my story's title is Jack Frost, and he's kinda popular thanks to Rise of the Guardians, so more people read this...
Jack: Then maybe we should thank the creators of Rise of the Guardians?
Me: Good idea! But I'm too lazy for that. Anyways, I REALLY wanna watch Rise of the Guardians! I haven't watched it yet! TT^TT
Jack: O_O
Me: Oh well, Fair D' Lair's gonna download it so I'll just ask him to copy it for me, and I'll be able to watch it.
Emily: I wanna watch it too!
Me: Sorry, you can't get out of my story. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Emily Q~Q
Jack: Don't cry, Emily!
Me: Aww...
Jack: -hides face-
-le random Sebastian pops out-
Sebastian: -looks around- Where is my master?
Me: -stares- *fangirl mode: on* OH MY GOD IT'S SEBAS-CHAN!! -glomps Sebastian-
Sebastian: -loses balance- -falls over- -blinks twice- What is wrong with... this person? -points-
-le random L pops out-
L: -examines situation- Yeah. It's the same fangirl who forced me into telling her everything about me.
Me: -still clinging to Sebastian- Sebas-chan~!!
Sebastian: Not Grell II!!
Me: I'm not Grell, idiot! -smacks Sebastian's head-
Sebastian: -rubs head- Ow.
Me: Hmm... Since Sebastian's here, might as well get some cats here.
-le random Ikuto pops out-
Ikuto: -looks around- ...
Sebastian: -freezes- A... Cat...
Me: I think this is gonna be interesting...
Sebastian: -walks up to Ikuto- -touches Ikuto's cat ears-
Ikuto: -steps away- No touching the ear! And who's this creep?
Sebastian: -follows Ikuto around-
Ikuto: *obviously creeped out* Someone stop this freak from tailing me!
Jack, Emily, Blair: ... -stifles laughter-
Me: -doesn't bother to suppress laughter- -laughs ass off- OH MY GOD THIS IS PRICELESS!! I MUST TOTALLY PUT THIS ON TAPE!! -le random camera pops out- -starts recording-
Ikuto: STOP RECORDING AND STOP THIS DUDE!
Sebastian: -cuddles Ikuto- Soft...
Ikuto: *extremely creeped out* HELP!
Jack, Emily, Blair: -covers eyes-
Me: Yaoi situation! Yaoi situation! Fangirls (and boys) gather!
-le random crowd pops out-
Ikuto: GET HIM OFF ME!
Sebastian: -still hugging Ikuto-
Me: Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening! Well, that's it for today, since I'm not sure I can show the rest to you guys... Bye!